It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic advice or confirmation needed!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Hello masons,

I've been studying myself for quite a while now, and the world around me. Something wasn't quite right with the world I was seeing, so I looked deeper. Something was definatly wrong. I couldn't just walk away from what i was seeing and leave forget it, I needed to know what's up, so I looked deep, real deep. I managed to see the machanics and the way it was structured. Something that I thought was broken, actually wasn't, it worked fine. Actaully, it's worked perfect. I just did not know how it worked. Although it was pretty sound, It was not for me as it was not real.

I went away and studied a web of triangles just to be sure, and was happy with the way everything worked out, as I knew the logic was based on the truth. I stared hard at five triangles made out of only three, and for some reason it reminded me of the tracing board for the first degree, so I googled it. I was blown away to be honest, a picture says a thousand words.

Now I had to look at the tracing board for the second degree. What I saw took be by suprise, it was a perfect fit for my train of thought. It seemed to confirm that my suspicions about the unreal world was truth, and there IS more.

I started a series of threads based on the the matrix, as I was digging around and began exposing what i was finding as i went, I've come to a point where I've seen the truth, or my truth at least. and need to know if I'm on the right track.

My questions are...

would my interpretations of the boards be correct based on what I have written above?

If so, how much understanding can one gain from the boards alone? (they seem to get pretty complicated.)

Thanks for reading.

Wifi.

edit on 21-6-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
...i like your home-made rat trap but it's not going to work

..you trying to climb jacob's ladder on your lonesome?

this may help

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Perhaps "A Cowan's Tread" can be of use to you.

Try-an-go (triangle)
Search-all (circle)
Scare (square)

Hehehe eheieh

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
What makes you think a mason will read this and reply with the answer you're looking for? I'm not sure I follow what you're trying to gain here

new topics

top topics

join