It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS A Freemasony Front? No wonder good posts go un-noticed.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by clairvoyantrose

When ever in doubt..............

Blame the Freemasons.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
if this were a freemason front then how did I notice your post?

or is that freemason reverse psychology at work?

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
A little research into the companies that run this says a lot. Like they make about 15 million bucks a year. It's basically a giant word salad engine that takes your posts and throws up buzzwords related to other things. Oh and they follow your feelings too and probably harvest your posts for copyright claims later. Just a theory.

You couldn't believe how much conspiracy theory I can make just from the board of directors alone. The Stremor development team has no last names...why? What if I were a corporate headhunter willing to give them a better job, how could I know for sure these are their names and not an alias? It's sort of pointless because it seems all of them are also working as moderators and content producers on ATS to reel in the adclicks. Granted they came from brilliant pasts but what could they be doing now? So maybe they're covert in with the Infragard and the alphabet agencies and the press connections, which goes up to national security.

But you want the Masonic connection. You want the menfolk club connection. I don't think it's a freemasonry front, but maybe some freemasons come around thinking their club card is going to get them extra credit to their claims, but it's underground myth-making to crawl up your spine and get agreements you'd normally not agree to.

The board might be. I would have pegged them for mobsters not masons, with the New York connection.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Everyone knows ATS is ran by inter-dimensional entities that feed off your internet soul dur.

Exactly. And as soon as you post a near-truth some reader runs to NorthCom, where a undercover investigating reader then pays a few bucks to a team of investigator foot people, to commit acts of cyberwarfare, including stalking, on the unsuspecting individual. Deny, discredit, divert, etc etc.

Tail that kook. Yes sir.

Get it?

It's a mystery why I bother, it's going to go in a circle anyways.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
You think ATS, a board with approximately 32 000 anti-masonic threads is a Freemasonry front? Do a Search. You will find more anti-masonci threads here than anywhere else in the world I bet.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
You think ATS, a board with approximately 32 000 anti-masonic threads is a Freemasonry front? Do a Search. You will find more anti-masonci threads here than anywhere else in the world I bet.

Which is PROOF that you are a mason, we are all masons... the anti-masonic threads are disinfo to keep ATS's involvement covert!

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by madmac5150
[

Which is PROOF that you are a mason, we are all masons... the anti-masonic threads are disinfo to keep ATS's involvement covert!

Of course. The proof against = proof for.
edit on 21-6-2013 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by clairvoyantrose

We are you here then? Then move over....this is a private forum with rules to abide by. You could always start your own forum...or check out GLP.

Also....its only YOUR limited opinion what constitutes a good post or bad. And we can see how you think....think about it!

That would be sad if that is REALLY what you think.....theres more freedom here than anywhere else.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I'm not a Mason, I'd never join a club that would have me as a member.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
I'm not a Mason, I'd never join a club that would have me as a member.

but you would create a club that would have you as a member

sorry was just to easy,

quite a amazing club you have created here i must say, I am proud to be a member, even if i didn't get my complementary mason mug
edit on 21-6-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

I like that. That was good

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Well yeah, and thanks for the kind words about the community.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Only two pages, yet one moderator and two site owners has come to reassure us that everything is o.k

What better way to control information flow than to create one of the most popular alternative news forum?

I would think this is a very important question. Information is power, and control of information is direct influence. I don't really see why masons wouldn't be on ats. I think influence on this website comes from fraternities, societies and agencies. What is a good reason for this not to happen?

What is so unrealistic about masons operating this website to influence people? the rest of the disinformation agents would butt in anyways. I can imagine recruiting low level masons to act as shills on this site would be rather easy, considering it would be for the sake of the brotherhood and their order.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
ohhhhhhh it's a conspiracy....ohhhhhh....

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

The simple and rather obvious answer to the query is that the membershhip create the vast majority of the content (99.999%), the membership vote up the content they deem most interesting/informative/entertaining/brilliant, etc...

The "control" you speak of is in the hands of hundreds of thousands of people from all over the world with hugely diverse views and opinions.

Think about that for a moment won't you?

ETA: You don't just "create" the most popular website on ANY subject, people have to make it popular by logging on and viewing it. Nobody (and trust me when I tell you that hundreds of millions of dollars have been wasted trying) gets a site into the top 5000 websites just because they want it to be.

NOBODY.
edit on 6-21-2013 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
@OP

have you noticed that everything in this world is corrupt?

you won't find "truth" at this website or any website
and that's not because masons are running things..

pay attention to the one who said "they wouldn't be part of any club that'd have them for a member"

they are trying to impart a secret to you..
..not that they are a mason, but that they realize inherently they are corrupt

that is enough for you to go on..

i'm still on the fence about the "owners" here.. as they do a pretty good job of staying neutral in a realm where there can be no middle ground

and people like you and i, we have made our intentions known.. so all we can do is try to bring information to these forums.. send me a pm and tell me what you're trying to do here and i'll do whatever i can to help if this is at all possible?

i've only been here for a short while, but i do have eyes and a brain.. i know what you're referring to in your post because i've encountered it elsewhere on the internet also. you have to do a lot of digging, you have to throw away the 'masons are evil' belief because many of them have less of an idea of what's going on than you or i.. you have to also understand what detractors are saying about the "vox populi" here also.. when you understand *why* people hold those beliefs and insist on spreading them you will understand why they are bebopping and scatting on the things you are saying..

you may as well be saying the office photocopier is evil and plotting against you.. that's why they can just laugh at you.. it goes way beyond masonry..

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Yea I to see dodgy goings on on this website.. Even in discussions I see people bring up good points and they are quickly dismissed and ignored by others who aren't really discussing the subject at all.. And for some reason we can't talk about certain substances as they are illegal which is seriously stupid as discussing illegal substances isn't illegal.. Plus this is a site for 18+ so it's no harm done? I dunnoo I haven't been on the site long enough to say for certain... It's also funny how anytime chemtrails are mentioned everyone goes crazy lol Any mistakes should be blamed on the alcohol in my system

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
To all who claim this site is a front for Freemasonry...

The Definitive Guide to The Birth of ATS:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I hope this helps put these ridiculous rumors to rest. I support Freemasonry, but it has nothing to do with this site other than a topic of interest.
edit on 21-6-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

quite a amazing club you have created here i must say, I am proud to be a member, even if i didn't get my complementary mason mug

don't you mean mason jar?

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Sounds like you had more then a few threads consigned to the Skunk Works.Just another rant from a frustrated poster.It's not the Masons it's your content.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join