It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS A Freemasony Front? No wonder good posts go un-noticed.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
/inb4"links4proof" .. It's simple observation. What is the real agenda behind ATS?

What better way to control information flow than to create one of the most popular alternative news forum?

Well.. the proof lies within the forum.
Majority of enlightening information is tossed in to skunk works, while terrible threads suiting certain agenda's are pushed to the top. While they may not control what material people post, they do however, control what get's to the top and what doesn't. I've seen so many people ridiculed and scoffed at because of what they post, and it's always by the same posters.

We are very limited as to what we can talk about.. If we cannot talk about a plant that grows freely in the ground, just like we cannot legally do anything with it in real life, what makes ATS better than any news forum out there?

Stars and Likes won't get us far.. Then again, they have us right where they want us.. Behind our keyboards thinking our post might make a difference.

Watch this post get hardly any replies, thrown into skunk works, and ridiculed into the ground because I don't support the infiltration of freemasonry.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I read threads in skunk works, threads are popular because the reader base deems them so.
So are we all part of this conspiracy?.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I S&F before I even finished reading hahahahahahaha.

Its not that far fetched with some of the avatars that are promoted on ATS and by Whom.

It is a very interesting theory and I presume there are some on here who share the same sentient. Not the boldest of predictions but its nice to see someone has keen observations skills and wondered the same thing?

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by clairvoyantrose

If your posts goes unnoticed it is not due to an ambiguous "them" but due more to the fact that it contains no content and is not slightly stimulating.

You could have provided examples and actually built a case. But I think you didn't do this because it is merely your opinion and there is no case. I could be wrong. If I am I would love to see you prove your point.

In Humanity,
Daniel

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

But I think you didn't do this because it is merely your opinion and there is no case

Read the thread again. Especially the first line.

/inb4"links4proof" .. It's simple observation. What is the real agenda behind ATS?

Yor post was nipped in the bud.
edit on 21-6-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Philodemus

If your posts goes unnoticed it is not due to an ambiguous "them" but due more to the fact that it contains no content and is not slightly stimulating.

You could have provided examples and actually built a case. But I think you didn't do this because it is merely your opinion and there is no case. I could be wrong. If I am I would love to see you prove your point.

In Humanity,
Daniel

Well... I've already spent enough time on the internet to come to the conclusion this website is run by Freemasonry I don't need to spend any more time gathering clues, posts, links, and so on and so forth........ It was a simple observation piecing things together and it seems I'm not the only one who thinks so.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

And what is your agenda in claiming some big conspiracy behind ATS ?

Threads without content, threads without a shred of reason or logic and threads with no proof (or even debateable proof) will largely go unanswered, or at worse, end up in a forum fight between the "blind believers" and the "paid disinfo debunking shills"

If you post a thread like thus:

"I have a talking banana that can dance the Macarena while making pancakes" (or substitute your whacko topic of choice) and cannot prove it, and cannot post any evidence, you are going to get people who don't believe you in the slightest because they need to see real, hard evidence. Most topics like this start off with us "paid disinfo debunking shills" asking for the proof. When none is given, it degenerates.

This is the human condition, not everyone is stupid or will blindly follow a silly theory. It is not a conspiracy

EDIT:

What have you got against freemasonry? it isn't evil. And neither were the illuminati, who were disciples of real, hard science and opposed the draconian rule of the Vatican. Again, NOT evil
edit on 21-6-2013 by siliconpsychosis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
There are members of ATS that are Masons...they have said so themselves...and in threads they state their opinions etc.; but they have no more influence over other members...than anyone else.

ATS (is not) a Freemason front; and to think so...I think...is so ridiculous!

The content on this website is member generated; and there are members from all over the world (with various beliefs; and who belong to various groups) that participate on this website.

Every member on ATS...runs ATS to a very large extent.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
No!

The reason good posts (and threads) go unnoticed is because of Threads like these, ATS gets cluttered up with some of the nonsense that members post and as a result the "good posts" get lost in the junk.

This thread, and even my very post are ironically part of the problem

Not the Freemasons!
edit on 21-6-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Majority of enlightening information is tossed in to skunk works, while terrible threads suiting certain agenda's are pushed to the top.

A lot of the threads in Skunk works (example Mars, crop circles etc) can not be proven by us mortals which explains why there is little thread activity on them.

Just give it time. Soon the history of Mars (with oceans), aliens and crop circles will be common knowledge. Then we will laugh at all the Freemason trolls on ATS as they fall off the rickety bridge into the River Styx in Hades.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Then post your proof, you must know by now that anything people say on ATS without proof is not considered proof by us.
Prove it If you have proof.
This thread so far just says to me "Mt threads arn't getting any attention...It must be the Masons!!!
"
edit on 21-6-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
The op is on to something....

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by clairvoyantrose
What is the real agenda behind ATS?

- Entertainment.
- A safe and legal place to pass the time.
- A place to get alternative news and to dig through the spin to get to the truth.
- Distraction for those of us stuck at home with chronic illness
- A place for people to get their frustrations out in a constructive manner.
- Owners/investors can make some money.

That's about it, I'd think.

There are others who show up with their own agendas.
Some may be paid agents. Others are just really zealous about their own agenda.
But those who actually run this place? Naaaaaaah .....
I"m thinking they are just doing the 'American Dream' thing ....
making some money and (usually) having fun doing it.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I have rh- blood, green eyes and a third nipple... maybe it's not the Freemasons that you have to worry about... it's us alien descendents that guide the discussions...

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

clairvoyantrose
Majority of enlightening information is tossed in to skunk works

Um... that's just about exactly with the "Skunk Works" forum is for. So what's your point?

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Why, of all the groups out there, would it be run by freemasonry? IF (and its a big if) this site were run by some nefarious group for an agenda, wouldnt it be more likely to be a group that has a decent amount of tangible power?

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Everyone knows ATS is ran by inter-dimensional entities that feed off your internet soul dur.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I have an honest question.

I've read these type of posts before and I wonder....

Why do the Freemasons care about what I read on the internet?

Seriously.

I want someone to explain to me that to me.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Have you been to websites and forums with no rules.

Where is all that enlightening behaviour you're talking about.

All I ever found was pics of _____ and ______ and people calling each other _______'s.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

It feels like something is aloof on this site for sure... As for the Freemasonry tie in... I've never been one to join a "club" of any kind. If they want to pull some strings or be the man behind the curtain then have at it. Very unlikely that being said.

We are very limited as to what we can talk about.. If we cannot talk about a plant that grows freely in the ground, just like we cannot legally do anything with it in real life, what makes ATS better than any news forum out there?

^ Yes we are but we all decided to join when we read the T&C's~ Unfortunately if your not happy with your experiance here on ATS you can always play with Godl........ Saying that name is like saying Voldimor in Harry Potter...

ATS isn't better than any other news forum, though they claim to have the greatest mods out there and to a certain extent it's very true. ATS is what the members make it....

I will agree that something is just weird about this site... I can't put my finger on it... Maybe that's why I have been a lil quiet lately... But whatever... I just blow time at work on this site when there nothing to do...

This post didn't go unnoticed either... So ya know

edit on 21-6-2013 by sulaw because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join