It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA Whistleblower 'Russ Tice' Is Telling It All - important interview - our freedom is at stake!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari
reply to post by Valenz

Russ Tice is a government stooge.

This is a false flag operation to take attention off Snowden.

and you're a moron and a troll...

see how rude it is to call people names?

you should learn some manners..

i also see you've been busy....you have almost as many posts as me...impressive, considering i've been here nearly 10 years, and you've been here a month. not so impressive, considering the majority of your posts have been garbage..

when are you gonna give it up?

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by talisman
Got a question for anyone here. Why is this "whistle blower" not charged, and Snowden is?
Was it the documents that Snowden released?

Anyone got an idea?

give them time....how many weeks was it between his leak regarding PRISM, and his being charged with espionage?

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by sean

Originally posted by talklikeapirat

This thread seriously needs some counter-propaganda.

Enlist today! Your country needs you (to be spied upon).

Skip to the 6.09 mark for a very interesting snippet. "...years ahead...".

So, the semi-attractive, but super-motivated NSA employee (who is really not an actress) just said it, ...at her fingertips...

This feeling of safety is so... unbearable.

edit on 21-6-2013 by talklikeapirat because: time is a master

Tech years ahead that we stolen and killed for and now suppress all to ourselves. That's the part they left out.

they also left out the part where they have tech that is "years away" from being commercially available, but their video production equipment is 80's-vintage civilian surplus from one of the eastern bloc countries...lol, i can make better-quality videos on my laptop....and it's not even a very good laptop...

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus
they also left out the part where they have tech that is "years away" from being commercially available, but their video production equipment is 80's-vintage civilian surplus from one of the eastern bloc countries...lol, i can make better-quality videos on my laptop....and it's not even a very good laptop...

That's corporate outsourcing for you. The government/agency spends a million on the project and hands the cash over to a friendly corporate partner, they then spend 100k on actually creating it, pocketing the rest as profit.

Your taxes at work.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by sd211212
reply to post by Valenz

maybe that's what happens when the pres gets elected. NSA tells them you are only safe if you do as we say. Then they plat the kennedy assassination for the new potus

Exactly! You want to scare a man you put the fear of death into him. You make him see "The Sword of Domeclies" hanging over his head. If we took out Kennedy what makes you think we wont take you out too. Obama knows if he doesn't obey his masters they will Lynch him and his family.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
NSA blackmail.

Here's the thing - why does blackmail work?

I mean, if it didn't work, no one would do it. Right?

So, what makes it a useful tool?

Of course, - it is the response of "the people" to revealed information about someone: that they are having an affair, that they are in mental health treatment, that they maybe had some indiscretions when young.

If we do not lose our minds over every little gossipy tidbit about people and get all indignant, then blackmail would cease to be a tool of oppression. If we did not respond to blackmailed information, it would cease to occur.

So, once again, it is not THEM that has to change to make the world better. It is us.

Everyone loves when the guy they hate, Clinton, Bush, Obama, gets hammered with a Lewinski, a 9-11. But no one thinks that their own pet person is gonna be next. No one thinks their guy, or even themselves, are next on the list when they respond as predicted to some scandalous revelation.

If we refused to play along by doing things like demanding impeachment over a sexual peccadillo, then we would not get hammered ourselves by stupid laws being passed because a Supreme Judge got blackmailed.

Look in the mirror. Grow up. "They" aren't gonna change as long as we keep going along with all their nonsense just like they KNOW we will.

Until YOU turn off the TV THEY will retain control over you.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by Valenz

Given the power of the NSA to blackmail virtually anyone they want to dig stuff up on, the biggest question I have it WHO IS CALLING THE SHOTS AT THE NSA??

This isn’t just a bunch of rogue agents doing investigations at will. This is a concerted effort by the entire organization and we need to know who is driving this bus!

Like I said before the NCTC claims to be umbrella group for much of the intelligence services, a sort of gathering point if you like. While they are supposed to be 'quietly' beavering away, they still knock out a boasty video on their site, you must presume in the hope that noboby looks at it.

www.nctc.gov...

Their video,

As for the "bunch of rogue agents" in any of these groups, I see them as being both capable of being rogue, and private profiteers, with internecine rivalry thrpwn in, while still capable of doing their day job. I think this is the way it has been going, and with vast amounts of shinola involved.
edit on 23-6-2013 by smurfy because: Video.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Russ Tice is being ignored by the US media because they are all in bed with the government and for those that are not, well the IRS see to them.

The media is loosing the grip due to the internet and they think that by spying on us all they can somehow win but just knowing a valve is going to blow does not mean the steam is not going to hurt you.

Even here if feel I am being watched, I hope so because they cannot watch or arrest us all.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join