It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA Whistleblower 'Russ Tice' Is Telling It All - important interview - our freedom is at stake!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I totally agree with your statement, if the "powers that be" were willing to forgo the truth of their actions, we would find out a great deal more about the the pupit masters pulling the strings. But alas, me thinks there secrets are too gruesome.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Valenz

Russ Tice is a government stooge.

This is a false flag operation to take attention off Snowden.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Got a question for anyone here. Why is this "whistle blower" not charged, and Snowden is?
Was it the documents that Snowden released?

Anyone got an idea?

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by butcherguy

I have to disagree. If our freedom were gone, we'd never heard about any of this. How often did the Soviets hear about even half what the Western nations did regarding their own system's bad acts? I'm guessing just about never. The fact we hear about it at all means freedom is still hanging on. Perhaps only by fingernails from the ledge of the abyss.....but it's still there, begging for our help to stay alive.

I suppose I will take the middle road between you two. One says our freedoms are long gone. The other disagrees.

I stand in the middle. What does that mean exactly?

It means that I believe we should never stop fighting the good fight. However, like the person who said our freedoms are long gone.....I don't believe we will ever "win" in a conventional way.

This is a war on information right now. We need more whistle blowers.....we need MORE web-pages....MORE blogs.....MORE occupy movements....more people shouting and screaming, in a non-violent way.....and more people waking up.

This alone won't change the course of this country. That is what I understand the person who said "our freedoms are long gone". I agree in a sense.....we can't fight and win.

Our only option is to educate, to resist, and to outlast our oppresors. This system they've built for us.....this United Nations Cage......is going to collapse from the inside out. Not because of us......nor because of them. It is going to collapse because it never stood a chance of being sustainable. It was built on corruption and greed.....on weak roots.

You can see it happening. That is why there is tension all over the globe. The illusion of our power brokers is crumbling. The ONLY thing holding it together.....was fear, intimidation, and in American's part.....we "bought" in. As long as we had a middle class here.....and the dream of being able to get by....go to college, work hard, get a job, retire and die......there was NEVER going to be a conscious revolution.

It is only now, that things are crumbling....that people are willing to open their eyes. When the system no longer provides comfort to the m ajority.......that is when # hits the fan. Everyone starts stirring.

Our economy is now being artifically sustained. How long can that go on?

I have no time frame. It could all collapse tomorrow.....or 200 years from now. I care not. I will continue to resist.....to educate.....and to out last this system, the best I can.

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari
reply to post by Valenz

Not to get personal here......but honestly, every single post I've EVER seen from you on ATS.....seems like a shill post. I've never used that word before.......but in EVERY thread....you seem pro-government, pro-conservative, you constantly try to deny EVERY conspiracy.....you talk about how paranormal things don't exist. Why are you even ON this web-site?

It honestly seems like you are about as opposite as any open-minded individual could be. Why are you here, lol?

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by Valenz

Given the power of the NSA to blackmail virtually anyone they want to dig stuff up on, the biggest question I have it WHO IS CALLING THE SHOTS AT THE NSA??

This isn’t just a bunch of rogue agents doing investigations at will. This is a concerted effort by the entire organization and we need to know who is driving this bus!

Absofreakenlutley...... or who is remote controlling the bus. We need to drag these [SNIP] out of hiding, for the sake of humanity. I wanted to start this thread this morning. Very disturbing info....
edit on 22-6-2013 by Gemwolf because: Removed censor circumvention

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by Valenz

You know what? It makes me think of this story....

WASHINGTON — Justice Stephen Breyer was robbed last week by a machete-wielding man at his vacation home in the West Indies, a Supreme Court spokeswoman said Monday.
The 73-year-old Breyer, wife Joanna and guests were confronted by the robber around 9 p.m. Thursday in the home Breyer owns on the Caribbean island of Nevis, spokeswoman Kathy Arberg said. The intruder took about $1,000 in cash and no one was hurt, Arberg said.
Source

.....in a whole new light. It's the paranoia and ATS membership in me, I know...but still.. Think he needed a message sent and this was it? Or..perhaps he didn't get it the first time and needed a reminder that Washington was no safer than his vacation home?

WASHINGTON — For the second time this year, Justice Stephen G. Breyer has been the victim of a burglary.

Justice Breyer’s Washington home was broken into recently, the Supreme Court spokeswoman, Kathy Arberg, said Thursday. No one was home at the time, she said. A housekeeper discovered the burglary on May 4.
Source

It's amazing, the little pieces that don't quite seem to fit at a given time but then fall into place later as possibly having edges that matched after all. It could all be pure coincidence and bad luck too. Ginsberg was the victim of a purse snatching in 2004, for instance. It happens and they aren't immune either. Still... With current events and revelations? I can't help but wonder. Just what would intimidation at the highest levels LOOK like from the public perspective? Probably like random crime...if we saw it at all, huh?

I guess those cameras aren't working so well

edit on 22-6-2013 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by talklikeapirat

This thread seriously needs some counter-propaganda.

Enlist today! Your country needs you (to be spied upon).

Skip to the 6.09 mark for a very interesting snippet. "...years ahead...".

So, the semi-attractive, but super-motivated NSA employee (who is really not an actress) just said it, ...at her fingertips...

This feeling of safety is so... unbearable.

edit on 21-6-2013 by talklikeapirat because: time is a master

Tech years ahead that we stolen and killed for and now suppress all to ourselves. That's the part they left out.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Long time lurker first time... yada..yada... it's been a very long day with all the flooding. So I'm not sure if this has been posted here yet but even if it has, we need this to spread. Your signature will hold Prosecute Director of National Intelligence James Clapper accountable for lying to Congress.
petitions.whitehouse.gov...

And please sign the Pardon Edward Snowden one as well, the guy is a hero. petitions.whitehouse.gov...

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
George Orwell

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
And there you have it.
The NSA is the Antichrist. The great revealing has begun....
The MIC is the spawn of evil.
Their dark souls will bring the world to ruin and death. I am not fooling....
Nor am i nessessarily religious.
But i can see the writing on the wall.............Unless we break with these paranoiacs and pasychotics...we will self destruct inevitably, one way or another.........
The three hundred or so families that make up the blk of the worlds wealth must be taken to task and told
their schemes are ended as of now.....
general amnesty for the people in debt to the banks, and a re aportioning of the worlds wealth.
For the corporate structures....
strict limitations and loss of special status in the halls of governments everywhere....
The hungry and the needy would get immediate world wide attention.....
regardless of race or creed.
Or we can keep on trying to ride on the backs of others efforts.And taking the fruits of the [peoples labour for those who have absolutely no needs at all save the lust for power.
A clean break.
refuse to be used......

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Given the power of the NSA to blackmail virtually anyone they want to dig stuff up on, the biggest question I have it WHO IS CALLING THE SHOTS AT THE NSA??

This isn’t just a bunch of rogue agents doing investigations at will. This is a concerted effort by the entire organization and we need to know who is driving this bus!

Consensus is in charge, not individuals. Individuals can influence the consensus, but not control it, no matter what their ostensible position in the hierarchy is. An effective system that relies on consensus should have a mechanism to rein in people in ostensible positions of power should they feel like breaking the consensus after it has been reached and surveillance and blackmail achieve that.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
How does someone get a name like Russ Tice? Is that a pseudonym like John Titor? Or a code word short for russian justice or something? His photo in the video, he almost doesn't look real. Wait a minute... is this a crisis actor? His nerves to describe what he's got is not usual.

He talks about dragnet and space.

NSA blackmailing.

For sure their procedure was to collect data and sell it to clients. They get data, they sell it to all the people Tice is talking about.

They actually do have a political hopeful surveillance program. As soon as someone mentions the idea of running for office, the CIA is all over that, and it's going to run around into groups including the NSA about intelligence collection on all the political wannabes. So just announce you plan to be somewhere political and wait for the intelligence guy to come to your front door, use his military skills to scope the area out, call on a phone to his connections...that is real. NSA doing it, that is news to me because I thought it was some other group like the Masons. Then they transfer their data to the FBI and more, and they just sit around looking for dirty laundry, and if it gets too hopeful, a criminal syndicate member will start causing problems to hustle someone into approving things they'd normally not approve. I guess because there are factions in the NSA too, along political lines, along spiritual lines, and other things, like organizations.

What's interesting is when they involve the media. It spills over the intelligence community, the media works. They practically employ movie production teams for wardrobe, props, and more, just to put on a show to get people in compromising positions. Then the intelligence guys go "get inspired" from real events and write up scripts they sell to movie and TV producers. It's a data monopoly for a few people. Oh hey probably half of ATS is covert agents trying to "nationally secure" things while getting their scripts approved to the Industry that lives off the suspense and suspicion.

TV. Not even once.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by supermarket2012

reply to post by Valenz

Not to get personal here......but honestly, every single post I've EVER seen from you on ATS.....seems like a shill post. I've never used that word before.......but in EVERY thread....you seem pro-government, pro-conservative, you constantly try to deny EVERY conspiracy.....you talk about how paranormal things don't exist. Why are you even ON this web-site?

It honestly seems like you are about as opposite as any open-minded individual could be. Why are you here, lol?

Ahha...like minds think alike.

However, my opinion of said 'member' leans more towards AI, instead of shill...a compromise would be an AI based shill i suppose.

But read back through the posts...don't know about anyone else, but my AI sense is tingling!

I too would like to know though, how this whistleblower seems to be left to his own devices, while Snowden is being hunted like P.E. No.1...bit odd. Either the NSA want to punish those who release it's secrets, illegal or authorised, or they don't.

Having said that, we know it's no longer theory that we are being actively spied upon at the behest of those we elect to represent us, and we know it's been going on behind our backs for a long time...so these latest revelations are quite believable to say the least.

In fact, what we're privvy to wouldn't suprise me to turn out to be only the very tip of the iceberg.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I was once a very, very small cog in the vast machine known as the NSA (Never Say Anything; No Such Agency). That was in the late 1960's and early 70's and I had an "Above Top Secret Clearance"

The very title of the agency is "National Security".

In this day and age the United States of America is under assault, both externally and internally.

Granted, we have not been the beacon of freedom and liberty that we used to be. From our actions around the world we seem to be conveying "Imperialism". The military and intelligence might of the United States seems to be manifesting the strong arm of the powers that be, a nefarious international shadow regime oblivious to American Constitutional Ideals.

Obama is a puppet that overtly manifests the intentions of that international shadow regime that is hell bent on implementing a "one world government".

It is my humble opinion that the NSA is being used by this nefarious shadow regime to, among other things, identify those American Patriots who would be willing to give their lives to combat the evil machinations of that nefarious shadow regime.

It is also my humble opinion that the vast majority of American Citizens who recognize this situation, and those few who post their outrage on this thread, are unwilling to put their lives on the line to combat the evils of that international shadow regime who will implement a "One World Government" come what may. That international cartel of evil will not let anything stand in their way and will use all national and international military and intelligence assets to accomplish that goal.

Get used to it.

It is your future.

edit on 22-6-2013 by MildBill because: Typos

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   

reply to post by Valenz

I
I've also noticed this poster's habits. It really bugs that he/she is on this site.
edit on 22-6-2013 by jonnyc55 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   

reply to post by Valenz

I've shared similar thoughts. However, in this context she/he might actually be correct.

And you have to give him/her credit for wonderfully witty responses. Regardless of how blatantly transparent many of her posts are, the wit, humor and charisma make for an interesting read. I she is a girl I think I'm falling in love with a paid shill! Lmao.

edit on 22-6-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

You're late to the smear.

Note the dates.

President Bush has admitted that he gave orders that allowed the NSA to eavesdrop on a small number of Americans without the usual requisite warrants. But [longtime National Security Agency insider Russell] Tice disagrees. He says the number of Americans subject to eavesdropping by the NSA could be in the millions if the full range of secret NSA programs is used.

But [longtime National Security Agency insider Russell] Tice disagrees. He says the number of Americans subject to eavesdropping by the NSA could be in the millions if the full range of secret NSA programs is used.

source

Expect Tice's credibility to become an issue in the coming months...(snip)...

Here's a possible preview of what to expect, from Blackfive: "Russell Tice is a disloyal swine who should have kept quiet and remembered that the New York Times is not a government agency and certainly not the place to report your concerns about a classified program helping us avoid more terrorist attacks in the US."

The National Security Agency has warned a former intelligence officer that he should not testify to Congress about accusations of illegal activity at NSA because of the secrecy of the programs involved. Read more: www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by talklikeapirat

So the big argument between these two whistleblowers is what?

Tice speaks to the illegal behavior vs. Snowden releasing documents?

Hence Snowden being charged for Espionage while Tice makes hits the media circuit?

Although it explains a lot, it doesn't add up. Reminds me of the MJ12 documents. Misdirection?

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

So the big argument between these two whistleblowers is what?

No argument.

Russ Tice started to speak out 7 years ago, during the Bush presidency and essentially revealed the same things Edward Snowden has just leaked to the guardian. The only difference is, Snowden provided classified documents to prove his claims. To my knowledge, Tice was never officially charged for the very reason that he did not leak any documents. But a smear campaign was launched against him and he was subjected to psychological evaluation that reportedly declared, he is showing signs of pychotic paranoia.

Edward Snowden is now charged with espionage and theft of government property for proving what Russ Tice has claimed more than half a decade ago, along with William Binney, J. Kirk Wiebe, Mark Klein, Thomas Drake etc.

Hopefully more will come forward in support for Snowden.

edit on 22-6-2013 by talklikeapirat because: encrypted

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Valenz

maybe that's what happens when the pres gets elected. NSA tells them you are only safe if you do as we say. Then they plat the kennedy assassination for the new potus

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join