It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anything Strange Going on in other States? NC Supernatural Events active on high level!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Any reports of supernatural events happening in other states or countries? Telepathic Link or some call the Hive?? Supernatural messing with physical body? I do not know how to explain this. A female by the name of Lisa Morrison is responsible for all of this trouble. Other persons are connected and continue to cause trouble. Humans on power trips not caring what they are doing. Me and my children have been attacked for 7 years and I am so sick of this. Local Cops and other high ranking persons are also involved. Others continue to walk around like nothing is going on down here. They continue to try and use my 18 year old son whom disappears for days at a time. I cannot trust the law-enforcement. They are affecting our work and home life! Amy in NC
edit on 21-6-2013 by Apollo7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I don't think it is strange that I have learned to communicate with other beings.
It seems that I know what other humans, bugs, animals, and plants are thinking. I thought I was just learning to understand a different language.

I just wish I knew exactly who the others are, the ones that I confer with that don't seem to be life that is from around here.
Maybe me thinking that this communication is not strange makes me a little nuts.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I have only thought about levitating as it actually hasn't happened yet.

And other than some crazy storms which appears less supernatural and just more than natural, nothing strange on high level is happening here yet...

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
wait... let me call the ghostbusters...
edit on 21-6-2013 by FraternitasSaturni because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

Your paranoia will make your kids sick too. If you love them, control yourself.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

what?

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Nothing more abnormal on this side of the appalachians then normal. Ghost, aliens, zombies, bears in downtown knoxville. The norm.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
(worded very carefully) most of us can only imagine the things you're describing in the OP

you should at least try to explain to us what's going on.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I'll be sending prayers for you and for protection of the children too, though not at all sure what is at the heart of this issue. Real surveillance and being targeted does occur, but so does various illnesses, or trauma to the individual, this can also result in symptoms. The latter would be a wake up call to start to baby yourself, to heal what is needing healing and possibly seeking help. But if the former is occurring, its spirit strength that is needed, for organized would not only hard to tackle, or end, but also most people will assume its the latter.

So will be sending prayers. We need find peace within, we don't come in alone, and have a team of Love watching over every aspect of our lives. And faith in Goodness/Love, by whatever vehicle be it spiritual or Higher Self, stand on the rock of your soul and think only how much you simply want to help yourself and family be happy, without any sense of control, then seek for the way to grow peace, and safety, and health, and protection.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Hmm. I was doing some self meditation and was giving astral projection/ remote viewing a hand. I was seeing a plain and rolling fields of grass with a few trees, streams and trees. Very nice and very peaceful. Then in the sky I saw a kingdom with gold houses and white walls, Heaven. It was weird since it threw me back to the old pictures of The Kingdom of Heaven I saw as a kid in religious childrens books. That brought back some warm memories and a sense of peace. Anyway, I approached the gate( I was flying in the vision) and it was closed but a figure was there on the other side. He called me by name and said Hello, he hasn't seen me for a long time and how was I doing? I said that things on Earth are getting rough and we need God or Jesus to lend us a hand. He said, Yes, they know and God is getting ready to send us a sign and we'd have to be ready. Then he said to watch out for a man named Malgram from the east. That was where I woke up.
Does that mean anything to anybody? I researched it and it is a name of a software program used to detect hacking or something.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

I suggest you try one or both of the following resources:

GUY MALONE

www.alienresistance.org...

Henry Wright

www.beinhealth.com...

His emphasis is on getting people healed but he is also somewhat skilled and experienced in the sorts of challenges you describe.

edit on 22/6/2013 by BO XIAN because: fix link

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Dutchowl

it's weird enough coming to a topic like this
..if you're having dreams like this and using the words christ and God then i think you understand what the dream is telling you..

as for the 'M" guy from the east.. hehe.. his name might be "matreiya"

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Dont make your self a target for the dark side!
they wont the people dumb and controlled.
So keep quiet and look like a sheep...!

or they will try to control or attack you.
do ever thing in secret.
good luck. and learn more.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   
..user was banned
..or eaten by aliens
/shrugs

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   
How to guarantee pull dark entities towards you

1. Meditate to calm your mind down so you have the max focus possible

2. Start thinking the most negative thoughts you can muster

3. Now take the emotional energy from these negative thoughts and envision a viscous dark cloud emitting from your body surrounding you

4. Now that you have established your bait and your beacon, use your mind to broadcast your thoughts out that you invite any and all entities to come to you and do what they like.

that's it and keep this up and they will come.

Beware this is very bad and only a powerful person whom can keep them isolated in one place can protect you from them once you do this.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
There is evil in asheville

top topics

join