It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope Francis Iron Cross

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

There are many gods with child sacrifice, the most popular one being the Christian god. Why jump to an obscure one like Moloch?

Your joking right? Give me 1 verse from the Bible where God commanded the Jews or Christians to offer their children as a sacrifice. And don't come with the story of Issac, everyone knows that was a test.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealTruthSeeker

There are many gods with child sacrifice, the most popular one being the Christian god. Why jump to an obscure one like Moloch?

Your joking right? Give me 1 verse from the Bible where God commanded the Jews or Christians to offer their children as a sacrifice. And don't come with the story of Issac, everyone knows that was a test.

Exodus 22:29-30 and Ezekiel 20:25-26 as just a couple of examples. Those are just two that are in the literal context of sacrificing children to the YHWH cult. There are several more than can arguably be dismissed as "figurative" so I cite them.

Look on the first page where I further explained. I say this not to accuse but to question. Why overlook Christianity when it comes to references to human sacrifice>

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Exodus 22:29-30 and Ezekiel 20:25-26 as just a couple of examples. Those are just two that are in the literal context of sacrificing children to the YHWH cult. There are several more than can arguably be dismissed as "figurative" so I cite them.

Look on the first page where I further explained. I say this not to accuse but to question. Why overlook Christianity when it comes to references to human sacrifice>

Your stretching, these verses have nothing to do with human sacrifice. Moreover, your clearly taking verse 26 of Ezekiel out of context. It says,

I pronounced them unclean..

Why did God pronounce that?

because of their ritual gifts, in that they caused all their firstborn to pass through the fire,...

I don't know how you could have came to the idea that this means God wants human sacrifice.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Your stretching, these verses have nothing to do with human sacrifice. Moreover, your clearly taking verse 26 of Ezekiel out of context. It says,

because of their ritual gifts, in that they caused all their firstborn to pass through the fire,...

I don't know how you could have came to the idea that this means God wants human sacrifice.

“You must give me the firstborn of your sons. 30 Do the same with your cattle and your sheep. Let them stay with their mothers for seven days, but give them to me on the eighth day."

Just one example. Why would this be the ONLY case where giving something to YHWH isn't a burnt offering? Twist it how you want. The verses in the Christian bible that references this are every bit as explicit as the ones that references Moloch. Either they are all figurative or they are all true.

Double standards are standard in this line of research but there's a limit to what I'll buy and I don't buy that. Talk about a "stretch".

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   

“You must give me the firstborn of your sons. 30 Do the same with your cattle and your sheep. Let them stay with their mothers for seven days, but give them to me on the eighth day."

Just one example. Why would this be the ONLY case where giving something to YHWH isn't a burnt offering? Twist it how you want. The verses in the Christian bible that references this are every bit as explicit as the ones that references Moloch. Either they are all figurative or they are all true.

Double standards are standard in this line of research but there's a limit to what I'll buy and I don't buy that. Talk about a "stretch".

I'm not selling anything, lol. I don't know what God thinks or why He does what he does. But I do know this, according to the scriptures God has no desire for human sacrifice. Consider the verse below.

Leviticus 18:21
And you shall not let any of your descendants pass through the fire to Molech, nor shall you profane the name of your God: I am the Lord.

Deuteronomy 18:10
There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer,

2 Kings 16:3
But he walked in the way of the kings of Israel; indeed he made his son pass through the fire, according to the abominations of the nations whom the Lord had cast out from before the children of Israel.

2 Kings 17:17
And they caused their sons and daughters to pass through the fire, practiced witchcraft and soothsaying, and sold themselves to do evil in the sight of the Lord, to provoke Him to anger.

2 Kings 21:6
Also he made his son pass through the fire, practiced soothsaying, used witchcraft, and consulted spiritists and mediums. He did much evil in the sight of the Lord, to provoke Him to anger.

2 Kings 23:10
And he defiled Topheth, which is in the Valley of the Son of Hinnom, that no man might make his son or his daughter pass through the fire to Molech.

2 Chronicles 33:6
Also he caused his sons to pass through the fire in the Valley of the Son of Hinnom; he practiced soothsaying, used witchcraft and sorcery, and consulted mediums and spiritists. He did much evil in the sight of the Lord, to provoke Him to anger.

Jeremiah 32:35
And they built the high places of Baal which are in the Valley of the Son of Hinnom, to cause their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire to Molech, which I did not command them, nor did it come into My mind that they should do this abomination, to cause Judah to sin.’

I'll give you credit in the that fact that if one read the verses you provided it would appear that way. But it's clear to me this is not what God means. IMO the firstborn offered means, dedicate them to God. In other words, teach all your firstborn my laws and commandments so that they will know from birth and live by it.

But hey, we can make the scriptures say whatever we want, if we chose to do so.
edit on 25-6-2013 by RealTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

reply to post by ElOmen

Since when has Moloch been represented by an owl? I keep hearing conspiracy Alex Jones types connect the two but they aren't connected. Owls do not represent Moloch.

Bohemian grove type stuff.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by RealTruthSeeker

the whole basis of the christian religion is a god who sacrificed his own son to atone for original sin

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

yea i see it but then i also see Osiris en.wikipedia.org... or an other Egypt figure in the cross.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I will explain it to you.
On top there is a dove which symbolizes the Holy Spirit. This symbol is described in Holy Bible when John the Baptist baptized Lord Jesus.
And main motive: in foreground there is a shepherd (Jesus Christ) with a sheep around his neck. In background there is a flock of sheep.
There is nothing more. It's complete I think.

Some pictures:
clary.files.wordpress.com...
Good shepherd, by Del Parson Wallpaper__yvt2.jpg (1024×768)
www.scenicreflections.com...
edit on 10-7-2013 by Aster9 because: add informations

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by phinubian

Luke 3:22 - "You are my son, and I am proud" The luciferians, which include the jesuits, believe that satan and Jesus were brothers - satan (lucifer) is nothing but a proud fallen angel who was given the earth to be in charge of - which also shows that the "christ" on this cross is not crucified, but instead is holding the people.

Just wait people, you will see who this pope really is, rather quickly.

That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. This pope is a huge leap forward for the catholic church in terms of being a humble and honest leader.

The symbols on the cross represent;

The cross itself; The eternal symbol of Christianity of which Jesus died upon in order to rise again in three days to prove he is the saviour of man

The dove (which is clumsily styled) representing peace, and the holy spirit above Jesus head

The sheep representing Jesus' flock i.e. us

The sheep on his shoulder - Jesus showing that he will find the lost sheep and carry it on his back and return it to his flock i.e he actually cares about all of us, including those of us who are lost and will do whatever he can to help us return to his care.

And of course Jesus himself. This version departs from traditional Catholic crucifixes that show a very dead Jesus upon the cross to a risen Jesus whom has the cross as his background i.e. he has defeated it and the death it brought and now he is back tending to his flock.

I actually thing that apart from some clumsy styling it is a beautiful analogy of who Jesus is and how he loves us all.
edit on 11-7-2013 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
reply to post by ElOmen

yea i see it but then i also see Osiris en.wikipedia.org... or an other Egypt figure in the cross.

I think you are seeing what you want to see when you see Osiris

How does this (Osiris)

Look like this?

edit on 11-7-2013 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join