It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim woman loses her baby in france

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Physical assaults by neo-Nazi groups on Muslim women who wear hijab, headscarves or burkas are on the rise in France, Press TV reports.

In the latest incident, a young Muslim woman was attacked in the Paris suburb of Argenteuil for wearing a veil on June 13.

On June 17, her lawyer announced that the 21-year-old, who was four months pregnant, suffered a miscarriage and lost her baby.

www.presstv.ir...

I like to see those open mind people who are fairly just criticizing Muslims come here and leave at least one line comment.

Come all the Islam-phobe guys here and show what they have inside.
edit on 21-6-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
It's unfortunate - but veils and Burkha's aren't wanted by the French - if the Muslim community do not like it, they should get the fek lost.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Well, Isamophobia doesn't exist. Phobias are fears. They don't fear they just hate, and that hate is born of muslims moving in and taking over their countries and subverting their laws for the cause of your Allah ,and turning the indigenous populations into minorities, and as in cases in the U.K, butchering the natives and beheading them in their own streets ain't really working either.

While it is a tragedy what happened to the woman, and I wouldn't wish that on anyone, it isn't hard to see why it's happening.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

This is so sad, people should just be able to get along on this planet. If she feels comfortable in this style, then she should be allowed to wear it, with out bulling, and especially without violence.

I am not sure why they came about wearing this covering over their face, but if I had to take a guess, then I think it might have a lot to do with environment and then this would become a logical protection against sand storms in their desert regions.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

I hope they catch the gits who have done this and let them rot in jail...their is no excuse for this, none at all.
Look past the Religion and look at the human whom lost her baby.
I despise all Religion and all the stuff that goes with it but I despise this type of cowardice even more.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Any attack on any innocent person by religious/political extremists is sad.
The fact that a woman lost a baby is doubly sad.
I looked up Neo Nazi attacks in France. I didn't see any other attacks against Muslims by them.
(There could be. But I didn't see any)
Seems like the Neo Nazis are attacking a whole lot of people

France - Left Wing Activist Dead after Neo Nazi Attack
France - Neo Nazis Attack Jewish School
France - Spurs Fans Attacked By Neo Nazis

Since you brought up attacks in France against innocent people, here is a little more information about other attacks by extremists against innocent people in France. Does Press TV cover this in Iran??

Muslim Mob Attacks Police in France

A "full covered" niqab woman was stopped for identity purposes by cops in Argenteuil (France), when suddenly a mob of Muslims assaulted the cops. The situation went quickly out of control (cops had to leave the scene and come back with special units). Muslims mobbed the area after postings on Twitter, Facebook and other social media, urged all muslim people in the area of Argenteuil to come and protest against police. The burka has been banned.

French Man Attacked by Muslims for Eating a Ham Sandwich

A 23-year-old man filed a complaint on the 8th of June after having been attacked the previous evening at 9.30 pm in a city tramway by two strangers. They struck him several times on the face because he was eating a ham sandwich. The two attackers, who claimed to be Muslims, said they were offended by this consumption of pork in front of their eyes before attacking the young man. A witness, a friend of the young man who was present when the incident occurred, has been interviewed by the investigators and has confirmed the reality of the attack. The two attackers, who fled, have not yet been found. The CCTV tapes in the tramway are currently being examined.

Young French Muslim Admits Attacking Unarmed Soldier

A 22-year-old Muslim convert has reportedly confessed to the attempted murder of a French soldier in Paris at the weekend.

The subject of an intense manhunt since the Saturday stabbing, the suspect was arrested on Wednesday. Prosecutors claimed he immediately admitted the act, which he said was inspired by his religious teachers and was designed to strike at an “authority figure.”

Catholic Priest Attacked my Muslims - France

Side Question - Your source Press TV. It's the mouthpiece of the Iranian government propaganda machine. Do you have access to any news sources or just the Iranian government? The Neo Nazis in France attack everyone who doesn't think like them. The radical muslims in France do the same. Does Press TV acknowledge that or report it? Just wondering ....

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

neo-Nazi groups

no further comment needed.

I see no more difference between Islamic extremist and these idiots. Unfortunately for the rest of us, we have to put up with them...because...you know...democracy guarantees freedom of expression.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Side Question - Your source Press TV. It's the mouthpiece of the Iranian government propaganda machine. Do you have access to any news sources or just the Iranian government? The Neo Nazis in France attack everyone who doesn't think like them. The radical muslims in France do the same. Does Press TV acknowledge that or report it? Just wondering ....

with this little tidbit in the end:

Neo-Nazi groups have also attacked those French citizens who support the rights of ethnic and religious minorities in the country.

....well...not literally..only that neo-Nazis attack other people...
edit on 21-6-2013 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

You are right, ME. I admit that I do fear islam.

I've met muslims whoa re bloody nice people. I've met some who would share their last meal with you if they knew it would help.

But the random, unknown people who masquerade under the umbrella of Religion of Peace, scare the crap out of me.

I've never seen anyone so prone to violence and hate, xenophobic arrogance and segregated isolation in any other religion or culture. Ever.

I've sat down with Afghani teens and we've chatted. I've had long yarns with tourists from Iraq. I've met elderly arab women and helped a pregnant one find the nearest hospital.

Sure, good people.

But your religion, and the inherent intolerance that goes with it, scares the crap out of me. So.. You only wanted one line, here's a few for you to think about.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I just thought i would add some extra information here :

The young left wing militant who was killed by Neo Nazi Skinheads a week or two ago actually provoked those brainless idiots into beating him up and sadly leading to his death. All of this was blown out of proportion (by all sides of the French political parties) following the recent rise of protestations here in France against gay marriage.)

I for one here in France see more people getting beaten up by angry young jobless North African yobs from the HLM (council areas) than neo nazi supporters. (even if i condone the violence and ideals that these gormless numbheads choose to follow).

It is extremely sad that this lady lost her baby and the people who did this should be punished in the most harsh possible way.

Maybe if people respected the law over here that states that hijab and burkas not be worn in public areas, sad events like this would not happen... After all, when a non Muslim goes to a muslim country he/she has to respect the law too no?

Kindest respects

Rodinus

edit on 21-6-2013 by Rodinus because: Crap spelling again!

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I am very sorry for the poor lady who lost her baby. It was a dreadful act.

However wearing feudal Islamic garb in an Islamic country if fine, but if you choose to take yourself into a non Islamic country to live and you flaunt your religion by wearing this garb, then you have responsibility for how you are recieved by non Islamic people. The world today has had too much Islamic terrorism and I suspect we are all sick of it and those who perpetuate it claiming its 'Oh so twee, innocent and peaceful.' are clearly liars because they cannot guarantee that some Muslims won't stop interfering in the native people living their lives and eating this 'ham sandwich' as above.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Your post should be taken seriously. You live there and experience the culture.
Your input on the subject is invaluable. I'm glad you posted ...
edit on 6/21/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
reply to post by Rodinus

Your post should be taken seriously. You live there and experience the culture.
Your input on the subject is invaluable. I'm glad you posted ...
edit on 6/21/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

*Blushes*

Why thank you FlyersFan!

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I fail to see how not allowing veils and demeaning dress code =s someone illegally assaulting a woman.

I don't believe in burqa's in free countries, they're signs of abuse. However, we have laws in place against physical assault, and so really hope the guilty parties are dealt with.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Maybe if people respected the law over here that states that hijab and burkas not be worn in public areas, sad events like this would not happen... After all, when a non Muslim goes to a muslim country he/she has to respect the law too no?

So does the about hijabs also apply to other folks who also wear a head covering?

Hindu women...

Sikh women...

Jewish women...

Or do values like "freedom" and "equality" stop applying when it comes to Muslim women?

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Shiloh7

However wearing feudal Islamic garb in an Islamic country if fine, but if you choose to take yourself into a non Islamic country to live and you flaunt your religion by wearing this garb, then you have responsibility for how you are recieved by non Islamic people.

So Muslim women who get beaten for wearing the Hijab are responsible for the beating? Wow.

Then the logic that you're "responsible for how you are received by people who don't like dress the way you do" would apply to everybody. If THEY don't like how YOU dress, its YOUR responsibility.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Honestly ?
An act if violence against a women is unacceptable in my books (unless it A saves her (or his in the case of a male) life IE slap to bring her(Or him) back to her(Or his) senses or B saves another's life)

I'm not anti abortion if it is voluntary, the person making that choice is very much in a position to do so. Their choice and I have no right to judge them.

If an act of violence causes a women to abort a foetus that in my book is tantamount to infanticide, murder call it what you will.

You and I have crossed swords mideast and I have nothing but respect for you and your defence of Islam. As a guy with Israeli citizenship that's quite a thing to say.

To attack someone for their religion or their dress codes is an infantile state of mind and an outrage.

For a life to be lost is a true tragedy.

My thoughts and respect to the young lady and her family

As for the morons that attacked her

Thanks for posting this, it's good to know I still get outraged at a Muslim being attacked for no apparent reason.

Cody

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

I hope ,too.

Thanks for the fair reply.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
It just shows that womens freedom to wear what clothes they want, is attacked in western countries as well as Islamic countries.

Why cant you idiots leave us alone to where what the hell we want!

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

I see no more difference between Islamic extremist and these idiots.

At last , some decent western human being. I think you are near extinction.

I believe that ,too.

IMO , the difference between those people and Muslim extremists is that they have been born in different places.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join