It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sky News: Author Says UFO Threat 'Serious'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by voyger2
reply to post by magma

now i will reply to you with your own words:

You have no proof, nothing.

You believe what you want to believe.

Bravo! The old turn it around to suit yourself trick.

Evidence is not something that you make up.

This leads nowhere so enjoy your belief in things that do not exsist.

Got to go and eat my imaginary triple cheeseburger with pickles

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by KaelemJames
Just saw this interview on Sky News with Tim Good on his take on the headline.

For those who didn't see it.

Author Timothy Good tells Sky News the threat from UFOs is serious and governments around the world are not dismissing the phenomena.

Sky News Interview Tim Good (06/21/13)

Author Says UFO Threat 'Serious'

Documents reveal 643 sightings were reported in 2009, treble the previous year and the second highest recorded since 1978 when 750 sightings were logged.

One need to watch the video as he explains his beliefs.
edit on 09/02/2012 by KaelemJames because: Changed Thread Topic

Not as though he has any vested interest in...... oh, I don't know, selling his books then?

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
The threat here on earth is via the nephilim hybrids running this planet and their overlords, not the UFO's waking ppl up. The UFO's that are drones, surveillance and black ops however are indeed a threat.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by uncommitted

So all scientist who sell their books are lying right? People got to feed them self don't they?

If you dont believe in UFO or secret government projects why did you even join this site?

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Prove to me they do exsist. And I will gladly become one of you

You want evidence ? Here is one

Черно-белая киносъемка запечатлела полет неопознанного летающего объекта в небе над Израилем.

Государственный архив Израиля опубликовал кадры киносъемки, на которых запечатлен неопознанный летающий объект. При этом госархив не сообщил никаких подробностей, касающихся времени и условий съемки. Известно только, что она сделана в Израиле.

Возможно, это самый первый случай, когда в небе над Израилем был снят НЛО, передает

obozrevatel.com...

www.news1.co.il...

Google Translation :

Black-and-white cinematography captures the flight of an unidentified flying object in the sky over Israel.The State of Israel has published archive footage filming, which depicted an unidentified flying object. In this case, the State Archives gave no further details regarding the time and shooting conditions. We only know that it is made in Israel.This is probably the first time in the skies over Israel that a UFO was filmed

reply to post by magma

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
If Governments didn't take the UFO phenomenon seriously, they wouldn't be doing a very good job of being a governing organiztion.

They can say whatever they like, but we all know they are liars to begin with. So I stick with common sense. UFOs present a threat in the sense that they invade our air space. Government's take that sort of thing VERY seriously.

Good to see he wasn't mocked.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
This woman is not selling anything and is apparently sane...

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by magma
Prove to me they do exsist. And I will gladly become one of you.

Proof will NEVER benefit those... "People will believe what the want to believe."

BTW: PLEASE don't become one of us.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
There are many strong indications of non-human intelligence

I do agree with the skeptics on one point, simply because an object could be classified as a UFO does not imply it an ET-UFO. Yet, this doesn't mean that with sufficient analysis or data we can rule out natural or possible man-made phenomena, hence placing it in the possible - ET category.

Here are some strong indications of possible non-human intelligence

The famous "Estimate of the Situation" - never released - BUT verified by USAF officers:

en.wikipedia.org...

July 29, 1952 USAF orders pilots to "shoot down" flying saucers over white house:

www.roswellproof.com...

Anti-Aircraft guns around US airports:

www.roswellproof.com...

July 28, 1952 USAF admits that they have detected what appear to be "flying saucers" on radar and that they might be spacecraft from other planets.

USAF Admissions

April 7, 1952 LIFE magazine in cooperation with the USAF makes the case for ET visitation:

LIFE Magazine

Note conclusions 3 and 4

Conclusion 3: These objects cannot be explained by present science as natural phenomena-but soley as artificial devices, created and operated by a high intelligence.

Conclusion 4: Finally, no power plant known or projected on earth could account for the performance of these devices.

March 3, 1989 Shuttle Discovery astronaut radios to Houston "we have the Alien Spacecraft under observance"

Shuttle Aliens

Project Blue Book Special Report 14 (a scientific study of UFO by the US government) indicated that of all the UFO cases they studied about 22% were unexplained AND the more information they received of those 22% the LESS they were able to be explained.

Special Report 14

The COMETA report, a scientific study of UFOs by the French indicated that up to 22% of all the cases they studied could NOT be classified as natural or man made phenomena:

COMETA Report

These give strong indications of a possible ET presence on or near the earth.

edit on 21-6-2013 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaone
reply to post by uncommitted

So all scientist who sell their books are lying right? People got to feed them self don't they?

If you dont believe in UFO or secret government projects why did you even join this site?

So you don't think for one moment he is making capital out of the UK Government releasing the last set of its records to the public?

When you say UFO's you mean - Extra Terrestrial entities don't you? Just so you know, it's not mandatory to believe without facts to be a member of this site. In a previous guise I have been around here for several years. If proof is of no importance to you, why did you join a site that at least has some level of critical thinking? This author has no facts, but he has books to sell

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

i cant wait for the day someone takes pics/vid of an ETISSC

extraterrestrial interstellar spacecraft

We all know UFO mean unidentified flying object and not alien spacecraft

it mat not sound like it but i do agree with what you said (AGAIN)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by KaelemJames

Well thats just the problem isnt it? We dont know about the things we do not hear about, and if we DO hear about the things we are not "supposed" to know about, it doesnt matter, because by the time we find out about them, all evidence which might be worth a crap (i.e. evidence not reliant on eye witness testimony, or the words of mystics, shamans, meditators, and the like) has already been shuffled off somewhere.

The reality of the situation is that it is not as simple as being concerned about the things we arent told. It is more about being concerned about the things which are being actively kept from us. Worse than that, there is just enough reason for people to be suspicious, but no reason for them to be sure of what, precisely, is actually happening, and what exactly is being hidden, or why.

For these UFO investigators to claim that they are sure that UFO are not only a real phenomena but a threat to our species is a gross overstatement at best.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Originally posted by magma
Prove to me they do exsist. And I will gladly become one of you.

Proof will NEVER benefit those... "People will believe what the want to believe."

BTW: PLEASE don't become one of us.

If it is proven they exsist it is inevitable.

Myself and the rest of the population. But that bursts you exclusive little bubble doesn't it?

Invades your ideals too much. If they exsist it would be undeniable. When you stop tricking yourself and realise you wasted your life blindly believing that something is real, you will feel a whole lot better about yourself. You will be free.

Why would I care anyway?

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Seems like it is not a UFO if it's identified. Hence the term Unidentified Flying Object; it isn't automatically synonymous with alien spacecraft. It could be some black project from a country, an optical illusion, or who knows what.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Our Governments can't hide Domestic Spying, massive IRS waste and abuse or missing billions in war funds. WTF makes anyone think they could hide proof of Extraterrestrials? Our Government is full of inept boobs not smart enough to hide their own face when sending out an internet cock shot. Or at a higher level, make Monica wash her blue dress...........

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

The military, on the other hand, is quite good at secret keeping.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
that young brit "hacker" sent material to this researcher (Timothy Good)

this is where we got the next part of the story, the USSS curtis lemay, the USSS roscoe hillenkoetter ...remember?

this material is also picked up by Bob Dean (2009 awake and aware LA conference)
and immediately tacked onto the new-age agenda brought to us via sitchin, maxwell, icke, etc

maxwell told us himself, he "created" david icke (and he has all manly palmer halls "research material")

they are using it to undermine the "official" stance on UFO's ...ie: "da gub'mint is lies to us"

same deal w/ disclosure project, project camelot, etc etc

what people don't realize is what is to come AFTER they knock down the existing old world order..

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by KaelemJames

Well as you can see the plan of NWO to bring us in contact with the "Aliens" is running atm.

There are two scenarios i have found so far:

1) Two "Alien" species are being revealed to the public, one "good" and one "bad". The "good" "Aliens" beware us that the "bad" specie is here to conquer the Earth. Then the "good" ones suggest that we have to fight unite with them in order to protect the Earth and they add that we need "A World Leader". This leader will be the antichrist and they will show him to us and we will "elect" him as president of the Earth. And then the story goes as you know it goes, with chips, barcodes on us etc.

2) One Alien specie is being revealed, pretending to be the "ancient gods" who have returned now to repair the situation here on Earth, stop the wars, bring "world peace" and new high technology. That will be the part where they will show us the "one" leader we need and he will be the antichrist. And then again the same things as above.

No science fiction, as it sounds like this. The first time i read of those theories was in 2007. But after watching closely all the "UFOs" sightings and the meetings of the former members of the governments based on this subject, i started to believe that maybe it is true.

However, the fact that made me that it was true was that i found a very strange office in the UN. It was the office about the "Reception/Arrival Of Aliens"!!! You can search for it and you will be amazed with the fact that this office exists since the 60s!!!

These are their plans.

Finally, you MUST know that NO Aliens have ever ever visited Earth!
The ones the NWO calls Aliens are in fact the "Grey Slaves" or "Greys", a specie created by the Nephelims who leave inside the Hallow Earth.

Before denying my sayings, make a serious research on your own on what i have already written to you.

PS: "You" is referred to every one who may read this post.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by JesusChristwins

Well, I too believe that the greys are to say "demon seed" or created by the fallen ones. I guess there are other species that were made by them as well. One will only know when standing face to face (I believe) if it is a malovent or benevolent being.

There's where my spiritual trust will guide me. People can laugh at me, mock me or ridicule me, but that's my belief.

Man can clone, make flying machines. How much more intelligent are the fallen ones with such things.

Ones soul knows when something is evil, be it in flesh or not. That pit feeling in ones stomach.

There's good and bad out there and we will be guided when we come in contact with them. I fully believe some have done already. There's people whom have met malovent and benevolent beings. Demons on the other hand is something we deal with more than we think or believe. But, just my belief.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Some people will deny an extraterrestrial presence on earth indefinitely as its too much a threat to their egos and perception of where humanity sits in the universe. Which is basically on its own island of human ego, and ignorance to a possibility that we are not at the top of the food chain.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join