It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How are YOU going to save the world from Chemtrails?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander

A contrail disapates in less than 10 minutes.

Really? You can explain why of course

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mrthumpy

You forgot to read the link sir.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

That means they've been spraying chemtrails since 1921 then. And the link doesn't explain why contrails can't spread out and become clouds.

An altitude flight was made in the morning at McCook Field recently by Lieut. J. A. Macready in a La Pere with supercharged Liberty [engine]. When the airplane reached a height of 26,000-27,000 feet at 11:50 a.m., a long feathery white streamer was observed forming behind a rapidly moving dark speck. The cloud was of the cirrus variety, well defined at the edges and apparently 10 to 15 times the width of the plane. The sky behind the first portion was clear blue with no clouds in the near neighborhood. The first streamer seemed perhaps 2 miles long. Then a gap of one-quarter mile. The second streamer formed with a background of light cirrus cloud and after 2 or 3 miles the plane seemed to go into the cirrus background, for the streamer formation ceased while an apparent path of blue continued beyond for a way in the cirrus cloud. The whole streamer may have been 3 miles long. After 20 minutes the streamer had drifted and spread until it merged indistinguishably with the other cirrus clouds visible.

contrailscience.com...
edit on 7/12/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

How can you prove such a thing when you shoot others who say otherwise?

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

I'm sorry, I didn't realize that holding someone to actual standards of evidence is "shooting" them. I guess we should all just go "I see it, and it looks different" and that should be our evidence?

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I'm sorry, I didn't realize that holding someone to actual standards of evidence is "shooting" them. I guess we should all just go "I see it, and it looks different" and that should be our evidence?

You don't understand, do you?

Ok, seeing that your extra-ordinarily laymen, I'll break it down even more.

How can you prove, what you provide, to be true, and the only truth, when others provide a different view, whether orthodox or esoteric, through their experience, and a person, such as yourself, comes along and says, "I see it, but I don't see what you see." and you shoot that person down for seeing a big picture? What motive prompts you to do such a thing?

I just question your motives of shooting people down when they attempt to show others the big picture.

How I see this big picture, dude, is that we are being attacked from all sides. So what's your agenda?

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Because, unlike chemtrail believers, skeptics have scientific evidence to show that a contrail is a contrail. Planes have been flown up into contrails and the trails have been sampled. Studies have been done to understand contrails. There are papers written showing how contrails work, studies done showing how they're formed, and many more scientific and peer reviewed things that chemtrail believers can't bring to the table.

Chemtrail believers on the other hand, tend to rely on crappy YouTube videos that lie, spread misinformation, and the ever popular "I can see the difference". Not once has a plane been leased to sample a trail to prove chemtrails exist, despite having plenty of money (they spent something like $50,000 making "What in the world are they spraying"), there are no peer reviewed papers showing they exist, nothing. A list of patents that may or may not work, and a host of other bad evidence does not a chemtrail conspiracy make.

My "agenda" like so many others is to keep people from being afraid of a cloud in the sky, and to make people turn their brains on, instead of letting others think for them. What's your agenda?

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
What are YOU going to do about it?

What am I doing? I have stopped all chemtrails, all you can see from now on are contrails.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
for sending out frequency, like reverse sine,

???? you make no sense at all. how do you send out a reverse sine? WTF is a reverse sine?

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   

To stop them. Provide a means of defense to those who have no defense.

However, I have no more power over what you believe than you have over me. Separate paths are to be taken, you go down yours and I go down mine, we leave each other alone. However, I do challenge you on one thing that seems to be speading, "Morgellons Syndrome." what's the cause of it.

I'm quite impressed, on your stand point though. However, I'll leave it at that.

But I'll leave a saying to those who wish to read and learn wisdom, "True wisdom is knowing how little we actually know."
edit on 13-7-2013 by FreedomCommander because: Morgellons Syndrome

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
reply to post by mrthumpy

You forgot to read the link sir.

No I didn't. There is no explanation there.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   

To stop them. Provide a means of defense to those who have no defense.

If your going to have a defense against something shouldn't that something actually exist?

Where in this case there isn't something to defend against, because so far no one has been able to show chemtrails are real.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I think the OP should put his/her time in the effects of car pollution in our cities instead of make believe.
Show us any evidence please because I have never seen any.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

You might want to get comfortable as that might take a while...

BTW great avatar...

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Probably going to head down to Staples and print out 400 + fliars and post them up around my town, like I have done twice in the past.. it definitely gets a reaction and is the only way not to be ignored in this age of shadowbanning etc.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by boymonkey74

You might want to get comfortable as that might take a while...

BTW great avatar...

Oh really, no proof? All these weather people are talking about what then?

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepaulstalservice
Oh really, no proof? All these weather people are talking about what then?

As they say, chaff
en.wikipedia.org...

Used as a countermeasure against radar, used since WW2.

Not chemtrails (which do not exist)
edit on 14-7-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
There have been valid answers given dozens of times, but they're ignored because it doesn't fit with the thinking of people that believe in chemtrails, or the people pushing chemtrails.

If you don't believe in chemtrails, I don't quite know what to make of you.

Your beliefs would mean that you have not spent any significant time looking at the sky. The flying behaviors of these aircraft spraying this poison can be quite unique. Your beliefs would also mean that you are totally ignorant of the lab-confirmed aluminum and barium being concentrated in our soils in some parts the west.

Ignorant by choice or ignorant for some other reason?

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
How to clean up contrails: Make the airlines use a better quality of aviation fuel.

Yes, make them use cleaner burning fuels, it's likely that simple. Do you really think they are paying for the best fuels, when they can save money by using dirtier fuels? You are fooling yourself if you think the major airlines, are buying top dollar fuel when the cheaper and dirtier fuel exists.

Corporations invariably go for cheap when they can get away with it.

M.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by juspassinthru
If you don't believe in chemtrails, I don't quite know what to make of you.

I do, they are someone who do not believe in nonsense.

The flying behaviors of these aircraft spraying this poison can be quite unique.

What poison? When have you sampled a "chemtrail"?

lab-confirmed aluminum and barium being concentrated in our soils in some parts the west.

You seem ignorant of the fact that aluminium makes up about 8% by weight of the Earth's solid surface

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join