It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sightings Anunnaki Winged God? Incredible Evidence Whistle Blower Explains 2013

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Thread title is just a cut and paste of the "Before it's News" headline, so it might not reflect the opinion of the OP.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2
Thread title is just a cut and paste of the "Before it's News" headline, so it might not reflect the opinion of the OP.

Yeah -- but the question was asked to the OP as to who this guy is, and the OP got all defensive as if it was wrong to ask the OP as to why he thinks the information in this video (the information Bob Evans is telling us) is worth posting.

Who is Bob Evans? If the OP doesn't know, then fine, but he shouldn't get defensive about it.

edit on 6/21/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

You are a wise man. Only you understand me.
What the guy called Bob Evans said does not reflect my opinion at all. I just found the video interesting and shared it.
edit on 21-6-2013 by casablanca887 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

Yeah -- but the question was asked to the OP as to who this guy is, and the OP got all defensive as if it was wrong to ask the OP as to why he thinks the information in this video (the information Bob Evans is telling us) is worth posting.

Who is Bob Evans? If the OP doesn't know, then fine, but he shouldn't get defensive about it.

edit on 6/21/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

Just google Bob Evans. And no result returned makes me pay attention. It seems he's just a nameless guy. So forget it and don't waste the time on silly questions. If you ask me who is Glenn Beck or Barack Obama, I will give you an instant answer.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Anything with the term "Annunaki" is to be discarded. That is my personal rule of thumb. This particular thread gets a double whammy by being associated with third phase.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
Anything with the term "Annunaki" is to be discarded.

Really? Are you too prejudiced to it?

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by casablanca887

There are many Panet X conjectures (very few are theories). In any case the Anunnaki meme has lost any credibility in general, as any ancient aliens theories centered around gold craving "gods". By factual evidence of errors regarding claims (those based on translations) and simple logic based on present understanding of our reality (especially regarding gold abundance) and what should be possible to a technological superior civilization.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Does it actually make you angry that my personal criteria for ET info do not include the term "annunaki?" If so, you should chill out. You are free to believe whatever you like.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by casablanca887

Just google Bob Evans. And no result returned makes me pay attention. It seems he's just a nameless guy. So forget it and don't waste the time on silly questions. If you ask me who is Glenn Beck or Barack Obama, I will give you an instant answer.

I did google him before I asked the question and couldn't find anything except him on this video. Wanted to see if the "Whistle Blower" claimed any science credentials. Guess it's just someone ThirdPhaseofMoon got to read their script. It was a general question, don't take it personal.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Does it actually make you angry that my personal criteria for ET info do not include the term "annunaki?" If so, you should chill out. You are free to believe whatever you like.

You should have said that it is your own critiria to value things relating to ET or UFO. Don't force your idea up on others, OK?

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl

I did google him before I asked the question and couldn't find anything except him on this video. Wanted to see if the "Whistle Blower" claimed any science credentials. Guess it's just someone ThirdPhaseofMoon got to read their script. It was a general question, don't take it personal.

Yeah, Just forget this nameless guy. His name is not worth our concerning.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Umm. I sorta DID with the words, "this is a PERSONAL rule of thumb".

ETA: I should add the emoticon for "shades", but I won't.
edit on 22-6-2013 by JayinAR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Blake Cousins and Stephen Hannard she be deleted and unsubscribed to save all that precise time that you waste.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

Bob Evans needs to read up on Cosmic ray strikes and the real causes of those images , no Anunnaki involved .

Wouldn't hurt him to read up on Sumerian mythology either.

The winged disk was not their "Anunnaki God."

Harte

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Anything with the term "Annunaki" is to be discarded. That is my personal rule of thumb. This particular thread gets a double whammy by being associated with third phase.

I agree (almost) completely, with the exception of actual cuneiform writings referring to that group of (seemingly) minor gods. Obviously, these writings aren't to be believed, but we shouldn't discard them.

However, I know what you meant, and you are right.

You should have said that it is your own critiria to value things relating to ET or UFO. Don't force your idea up on others, OK?

I make a living "forcing ideas" on others.

You think you could derive the entire scope of the field of Geometry (for example) on your own?

If you don't like having the correct perspective "forced" on you, then you need to investigate what's wrong with your perspective. I did this. So can you.

Harte

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Yes, of course I was referring to Sitchin. Who is the source of this Annunaki = aliens stuff.

It is as if everyone accepted his stories without questioning them at all and this annunaki stuff has taken a life of its own.

If someone has an AA theory independent of Sitchin's bunk I would be glad to hear it, but generally I just disregard the term.

edit on 23-6-2013 by JayinAR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

reply to post by Harte

Yes, of course I was referring to Sitchin. Who is the source of this Annunaki = aliens stuff.

It is as if everyone accepted his stories without questioning them at all and this annunaki stuff has taken a life of its own.

I can understand why. Learning is hard. My dad always said that education is a painful process. Who the hell wants to dig into some arcane information about the ancient past (BORE - ring!) when all you gotta do is read a ridiculous little book that claims to tie it all together in a nice little belief system - pre-fabbed for your ignorant consumption?

For myself, I'm far more interested in pork swords, now that I've noticed it.

Mmmm,. Pork swords.

Harte

top topics

<< 1   >>

join