It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli killed by guard at Jewish holy site in Jerusalem for yelling "Allahu Akbar!"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by canucks555

Do we know his name? Perhaps we're going to know his name only after state intelligence finished its cleaning work on the internet, facebook, twitter, etc. while adding false accounts and manipulated history of this guy.

I dont buy that story. This was an assassination. However, as long as we dont know about who he was, we wont get a clue about any kind of reason.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
How is this a story?
Murderous terrorists just doing what they do best, murdering!
This will not be the last person murdered in that area for speaking their mind, it certainly isn't the first.
I wish the US would stop funding terrorists, or allowing their propaganda machines in the US, or allowing our lawmakers dual citizenship with these terrorists...

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Yup.. I'll vote Suicide By Cop as a deliberate action until more is known...if ever, given the location.

If this were that CSI which has the guy in sunglasses on (Miami is it), he'd say 'Sounds more like Jewicide to me' and then the Who could kick in.

Not the smartest thing to be shouting there to be honest. I'm going to agree with the death by cop option for now, til we know more.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

Why would you know if at all and if so, what exactly he shouted? do you have any independent sources and witnesses we dont know?
Or is that just what the killer had said and what the MSM did quote as an excuse for an assassination?
Let us wait for more information, for names and for the interviews of possible and reliable and independent witnesses.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   

The 50-year-old victim was often seen at the Wailing Wall, where he had a reputation as an ''eccentric'', Ynet site reported. Witnesses told Walla site the guard fired a dozen rounds at the man. Police have not yet confirmed or denied this report.

www.ansamed.info...

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by pinkbirdatabase
reply to post by khimbar

Why would you know if at all and if so, what exactly he shouted? do you have any independent sources and witnesses we dont know?
Or is that just what the killer had said and what the MSM did quote as an excuse for an assassination?
Let us wait for more information, for names and for the interviews of possible and reliable and independent witnesses.

Yes, let's immediately assume it was a targeted assassination just because it happened in Israel.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by EViLKoNCEPTz
reply to post by cody599

He was apparently inside a stall. And you don't need a heavy coat to hide a suicide belt you can wear them under jeans or a t-shirt. And what if he was on a remote trigger and the person holding the switch was waiting for him to go to the restroom and arm his belt before walking back into the crowd? Regardless he knew what reaction he would get, it's like throwing rocks at a wasps nest eventually you'll get stung. His location is what made his actions so suspect. Not the brightest phrase to yell out in a Holy place of another religion, especially in an area known for the dangers of suicide bombers who yell the same thing right before they turn themselves into a big mess along with everyone around them.

Please accept my apologies
I was hasty in my reading of the OP and missed that.
Yes that would be a game changer. However personally I like to think that I would not pull the trigger until a credible threat to life was established.

Cody

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   
There are plenty of muslims who live in Isreal, if they shoot everyone that shouts God is great, they are going to show there true colours to the world, Thank God.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Originally posted by Britguy
Wow! Talk about conditioning!
So, everyone now seems to think that uttering a line praising god is justification for murder? Should we also blow away anyone shouting "Praise the lord", which is in effect the same thing? Or is it only when a brown person says it that the conditioned reflex kicks in and the bullets fly?

Well that sounds racist to me. You're saying that only brown people say Allahu Akbar.

Hmm and also, when is the last time .. Any time.. you've heard someone say "Praise the lord." before blowing themselves up, or attacking innocent people, or when rioting?

Ahh but then, there is little logic when it comes to religion.

never heard of "god is on our side"? ( or on both sides like in ww2 ), praise the lord and pass the ammunition"?
how about PTL - "praise the lord and pass the loot"...here in Canada we had residential schools where christians were paid tax dollars to abduct rape and often kill Indiginious children...

say what do drone pilots shout when they bomb weddings?..."yo momma !"? USA uber alles?

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy
Should we also blow away anyone shouting "Praise the lord",

Yes, we probably should...

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

No problems. It would have been a combination of his choice of location and actions that would have put me on alert. I might not have shot him but I would have assumed he had a weapon of some sort and tried to keep him out of the crowd. Maybe locked him in the stall or cuffed and searched him to be sure.

I heard from a friend who's out of country currently that there had been a suicide bomber who had either swallowed or inserted or surgically implanted his explosives into himself. No one knew he was a bomb and let him right through a security check. Pretty scary stuff. Can never be too cautious I guess.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
well since the same israeli firm has let so many terrorists through ( 911, the underwear bomber etc) I wouldn't put to much faith in their security abilities

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
The dead guy gets the Darwin Award for the week.
Go to a Jewish holy site and yell the famous last words of suicide bombers ... Allahu Ackbar ..
Dude .. you are going to get nailed ... and it'll be your own fault for being stupid.
Blame the victim? In this case ... yep. He was a darn stupid guy .... Darwin Award.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by canucks555

It's interesting to see the double-standards people in "the West" have.

Look around you, pay attention, and you will see that there are people every day in your own country saying "thank God", or "God bless", or "God bless America"...

I think a lot of people in our own countries are pretty ignorant about other cultures, and this is a good example of exactly that.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocker2013

Not really Rocker
I lived in Israel for ten years and was on the wrong end of a bomb. My fault as I joined the IDF and made myself a target.
It's not what is said but how. If you hear a Mullah calling the faithful to prayer it can be quite melodic.
But a suicide bomber shouting just before he detonates is a completly different sound maniacal
Cody

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
The dead guy gets the Darwin Award for the week.
Go to a Jewish holy site and yell the famous last words of suicide bombers ... Allahu Ackbar ..
Dude .. you are going to get nailed ... and it'll be your own fault for being stupid.
Blame the victim? In this case ... yep. He was a darn stupid guy .... Darwin Award.

Sure blame the victim it's his fault some scumbag murders him for saying something. If this pansy is so scared that he pulls his weapon just for hearing a few words and no apparent danger then he shouldn't be allowed to hold a weapon.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by EViLKoNCEPTz
reply to post by Britguy

He didn't utter it, he yelled it out at a crowded religious location. Sounds like he knew what reaction it would get.

ETA: if people commonly screamed "praise the lord" right before turning themselves into a weapon you bet your ass people would be a little jumpy when people started yelling it out randomly.
edit on 6/21/2013 by EViLKoNCEPTz because: (no reason given)

What's with this turning themselves into a weapon crap? The article said nothing about any explosives even being present. This is nothing more than some IDF scumbag murdering another person. But seeing how the person was a Israeli and not Arab this coward might even be charged.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Given the current religious climate and the fact that Allahu Akbar is generally what they shout before they explode one can see why its conceivable that the guard perceived the guy as a potential suicide bomber.

Reaction time is also a factor in a situation like this, You snooze you lose!

Chances are rather a lot of us would also have shot the dude!

edit on 21-6-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Totally sad…

Both Jews and Christians in Iran use the term (Allah-o-Akbar) along with the Muslims.

Since when saying GOD is GREAT is punishable..?

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
It’s all about ¤#¤# Zionist agendas to defame more of the Muslims finest belief…

Say.. if someone burps before exploding bombs then the (burping) is the keyword for the terrorist attack..?

How about farting..??

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join