It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hey everyone!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
i'd like to introduce myself.... my name is mike. i'm not crazy. i don't use capital letters. i'm pretty well adjusted to life. i have a wife and two kids and a decent job. i'm here looking for people who have dreams/visions of things that have yet to happen. not just seeing these things, but experiencing them later, exactly as you saw them previously. i really don't have anyone to talk to about this anymore, and could use some help from the community to try to make sense of all of it. i used to be a member at belowtopsecret.com years ago, but it looks like i have to start over here now.... hoping there are still some like minded people here.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Hello Mike! Nice to meet you! Welcome to ATS!

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by vertigod

Hey Mike! Welcome to ATS, I hope you enjoy it here.

-SAP-

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   

You will find many (like minded) people here.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Hi Mike!

Welcome to ATS

I've experienced that .
Also experienced where it didn't happen exactly, but was over exaggerated in the vision.
Anyways, welcome and see you around the site!

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Welcome friend. Glad you joined.

Enjoy your stay

~nat

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by vertigod
i'm here looking for people who have dreams/visions of things that have yet to happen. not just seeing these things, but experiencing them later, exactly as you saw them previously.

this happened to me in a way. simple dream really. playing poker in some random house. I don't like poker.

then a couple months later a guy gets shot by the cops a couple blocks up the highway and I go for a walk to see what happened, I take a shortcut by accident up a hill and what do I see? the random house.

also had very intense vivid drawn out dreams about a thousand meteorites slamming into earth and floating in zero gravity before dying, a nuclear detonation, gun battles, escaping an underground laboratory, and other less meaningful dreams involving magic and such but never captivating me quite like the ones that hold some bearing in reality.

I don't dream much anymore.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
thanks everyone... i've seen things that actually happen, and i've seen things that i made NOT happen, because i knew what was coming... to the guy that said he saw the same house, maybe there were decisions that you could've made that would've put you there, but you did something different, maybe without even knowing it. i don't dream much anymore either, but when i do, it's usually more than just a dream.

if anyone feels like they've had the same kind of thing happen that i described, let me know. i'll try to be more active. i could use some insight from someone who knows what it's like.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Welcome Aboard!!!

Here are some good links to help you in your journey here at ATS...

Terms and Conditions

Complaints and How to Contact ATS Staff

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Most of all .... Have Fun

Just a U2U away

Semper

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   
thanks!

so i've decided to share an instance of what i'm talking about....

a long time ago, i think i was 18, i was going on a trip with my new girlfriend. i had been having dreams for years about me and her getting hit by a truck and killed(? or at least seriously injured ?). we had been friends for awhile, but it had seemed strange that i would dream of a time that it was just her and i before i started dating her. i had the dream several times, and it felt very real. this was not the first time, and by far not the last time, that i had this type of dream.

i had always seen a burger king on the right, and i was trying to make a left turn, and a black truck that i couldn't see came over a hill very fast and smashed my little saturn. that was the end of the dream, but it looked pretty deadly.

not too long after we started dating, we were supposed to go on a camping trip, so i could meet a family friend of hers, and spend the weekend with him and another friend. they drove in one car, and we drove in another. at one point on the way, i missed my exit, so i got off the expressway. i got off, and then headed towards the expressway entrance. when i got to the there, it was at the top of a bridge(hill) and you couldn't see much past where you were. there was a burger king on the right. i got a full on deja vu moment, and refused to turn when the light changed. she told me to go and i said 'no. wait.' and pointed. in my mind, i tried to kind of follow the path my car would've taken if i had gone when the light changed. right as my car should've been crossing the other lane, a black truck came barrelling over the hill(going at least 90 mph i'd guess). i didn't see him until his car got air over the bridge. she looked at me like i was crazy... some kind of freak. i tried to tell her about it, but she didn't want to hear it.

we dated for a few months after, but neither of us could shake what had happened. i believe our lives should've drastically changed, if even continued at all that day. i had a hard time dealing with it for awhile, figuring i should've been dead...

i now feel like i SHOULD be here, and the knowledge of that(and other events) were only meant to make me stronger, and to help me survive.

I'd like to hear from people that have had something like THAT happen. i had seen it for years, but it completely changed my life and made me think about whether i should be here or not... and thinking you shouldn't be here was tough for a long time for me....

thanks for reading the long post, and hopefully i'll get some good replies!

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Indeed, welcome aboard.
You will enjoy your time here and may find the answers you are looking for!
Cheers.

top topics

join