It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats the worse acting in film you have ever seen?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Watch "The Room". It's so bad it's almost good but it's really just bad.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

i want that kitteh and yes the room did suck. also panic room was a waste of time

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Son of the Mask. Seriously bad. Worst movie ever.
The second worst has to be Highlander End Game.
Adrian Paul sucks no matter what he does.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
"Ghengis Khan" starring....John Wayne.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

Oh, that even sounds awful on paper...like Johnny Depp in The Lone Ranger (as Tonto)....

Oh...wait a minute.....

On Showtime, there's this one adult parody of Sex & The City...and this one actress (she sleeps with her female boss), has to be the WORST actress I've ever seen (yes, in the speaking part). She makes Kristen Stewart look like Meryl Streep! Her performance is so laughingly bad, that even with the T&A, you're just cracking up laughing....

I mean, these movies aren't known for their Oscar winners, but man, it is really THAT bad...just saying.. My wife liked the actual show, so had to see this one.
edit on 21-6-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Whats the worse acting in film you have ever seen?
One of the scenes with Seamus,but I cannot remember exactly which one.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I'm guessing that most of you have never seen an Andy Sidarus film. Full of Penthouse playmates, they are great to watch on mute.

One of my favorite scenes:
Two agents have tracked jewel thieves to a palm hut in the middle of nowhere. So they drive up, slaming their car doors as they get out of the car, and get weapons out of the trunk. Then, they walk up to the door of the hut, stand on either side of it, and knock. The bad guys blow the door away, at which point the agents charge in and kill the bad guys.

Once inside, you can see how few palm leaves were used constructing the hut. Anyone inside could see everything outside, like the two agents standing beside the door when they knocked on it.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Thank you for responding Gazrok. You are an extremely astute mod and poster. Its a pleasure to hear from you. I have seen many a terrible film in my time, but we'd all be hard pressed to find the worst one.

But to me? A large 6 1/2 foot John Wayne as Ghengis Kahn...without slanted eyes and a Texas accent....is right up there. But there is definitely some value to just catch a few minutes of it if it comes on sometime.

It will make you laugh your head off with the directors attempt to just make $$$. And Mr. Wayne really doesn't look too happy... "Pilgrim!"
edit on 05/05/13 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Anything starring Eric Roberts. He definitely got the short end of the talent in that family. I may be biased in my opinion though since my ex wife thought he was just the best and had to watch everything he was in.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Greetings friends

One that stuck out for me, in recent times at least, is January Jones in X-Men first class.

She played Emma Frost, and almost single handedly killed a great movie.

Cringeworthy at best
edit on 22-6-2013 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Halloween: Resurrection

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Anything with Arnie in is just plane rubbish

CX

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Anything with Kelly Le Brock in it.

CX.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Worst acting....I certainly think this was one of Robert the car tire's worst acting...

Up to this day I have no idea why I watched this movie..

Peace

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Anything with Sean Young in it, including Blade Runner. The girl has less talent than a dead tomato plant. I couldn't act my way out of a paper bag but even I can tell she's a talentless hack.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSpanishArcher

I think that is why she got the part...she was a replicant

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   

But to me? A large 6 1/2 foot John Wayne as Ghengis Kahn...without slanted eyes and a Texas accent....is right up there. But there is definitely some value to just catch a few minutes of it if it comes on sometime.

It will make you laugh your head off with the directors attempt to just make $$$. And Mr. Wayne really doesn't look too happy... "Pilgrim!"

Yeah, I have to agree there... I remember that after I saw the first mention of it in this thread. I think we're going to see that same level of "huh?" with Johnny Depp in The Lone Ranger.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Any movie Scifi channel makes.

Come on you all will agree.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

no nudity, no swearing, why make b- movies without the nudity and swearing?

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
A lot of the Spaghetti westerns were just bad. Check out a lot of the early 70's kung fu movies.
And if you"ve got to see a movie with terrible acting see Sword of the Barbarians.

www.imdb.com...

You'll laugh your ass off.

<< 1    3 >>

join