It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel and it's existence. (Disturbing Essay Episode #4)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

I cannot see a treaty that resolves the dispute between Israel and its neighbors.

Even status quo is not maintainable for long.

This area is too over-populated. The extreme population density is a hindrance to resettlement of people.

I sometimes feel that people of Israel are like sacrifice for NWO. Satanists believe in blood sacrifice. NWO has come this close to success (their goal of worldwide rule). They think they just need a final push. Their God (Satan) demands sacrifice of their own kin.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Israel doesn't belong in the Middle East, the people from Israel are white Jews from Europe who turned Jew, only reason its not so stupid is because there aren't Asian Jews in Israel. Giving white Europeans land in a Arab region was done on purpose to ensure the west would have a reason to be in the oil rich region, stop playing stupid people.
edit on 24-6-2013 by chishuppu because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-6-2013 by chishuppu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

400 years ago, was 400 years ago, that's why Israel supposedly doesn't have a right to exist while America does. Modern warfare changed the game, and empires can no longer be forged through military means, and supposedly you're not supposed to be able to hang on to land you conquered (theoretically). The world has gotten alot smaller with the inventions of modern logistics. It doesn't mean Manifest Destiny was right or wrong, it just happened and in the real world sh*t happens and all you can do is just deal with it. However, if Manifest Destiny did not take place in America, one could argue that the Nazi War Machine would have rolled over the U.K. and the rest of the free world. Hitler was an insane bastard and he wouldn't have stopped with the jews, he woulda have moved on to muslims, native americans south and north and if you didn't look like you came from whatever E.T. bloodline he thought the arryans came from, you would have ceased to exist.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia

Dear GargIndia,

I have never considered population pressures, thanks for bringing it up.

Since I knew nothing about it, I went to a World Bank website for population density information.
data.worldbank.org...
Here are the countries with over 400 people per square Kilometer:

Aruba-----------------Malta
Bahrain---------------Mauritius
Bangladesh----------Monaco
Barbados-------------Netherlands
Bermuda--------------Puerto Rico
Comoros--------------Rwanda
Hong Kong-----------San Marino
India-------------------Singapore
Korea (South)--------Sint Maarten
Lebanon--------------St. Martin
Macao (China)-------West Bank and Gaza
Maldives

Some of the countries with fewer than 100 people per square Kilometer include:

Afghanistan
Egypt
Iraq
Jordan
Oman
Saudi Arabia
Turkey
UAE

Given this, I'm not sure I understand why resettlement would be so difficult. Help me out?

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Way to gain my respect.

I can't help rolling my eyes - reading over that, seriously. Do you know how stupid that sounds? Go to the predictions and dream section of this site. Lots of people claim to have "certain capabilities that normal people do not have". Read over them. They mutually contradict each other without recognizing "hey, we can't all be right...meaning, in fact, that there is a high probability that all or most of us will be wrong".

Here's how I see the future. It's impossible for anyone to know - meaning you, as well. Why? Because new information, new events, are constantly streamlining into the flow of time, which in effect changes what you predicted before. Perhaps in your psychic vision you saw a probability? Or a possibility highly inflected by your personal views.

But, why am I even bothering for? Vanity? To write something because I haven't written anything today? For the sake of promoting rational discussion? Perhaps all of the above.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

All land area is not habitable.

Deserts and arid land cannot support a lot of people.

You have to see in terms of fertile land and water resources.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astrocyte

Way to gain my respect.

I can't help rolling my eyes - reading over that, seriously. Do you know how stupid that sounds? Go to the predictions and dream section of this site. Lots of people claim to have "certain capabilities that normal people do not have". Read over them. They mutually contradict each other without recognizing "hey, we can't all be right...meaning, in fact, that there is a high probability that all or most of us will be wrong".

Here's how I see the future. It's impossible for anyone to know - meaning you, as well. Why? Because new information, new events, are constantly streamlining into the flow of time, which in effect changes what you predicted before. Perhaps in your psychic vision you saw a probability? Or a possibility highly inflected by your personal views.

But, why am I even bothering for? Vanity? To write something because I haven't written anything today? For the sake of promoting rational discussion? Perhaps all of the above.

I write my convictions. I have no need to gain anybody's respect.

A war consists of many battles. It is hard to predict the outcome of a war from the winner of early battles.

I wish you all the best. May God give wisdom to all.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Dear GargIndia,

The arable land point you made is excellent. I knew nothing about it, so I did a little looking. This time for population density on arable land.

If we can assume that Portugal, Norway, and Germany are not overcrowded, would you be surprised to learn that Iraq, Iran, Syria, Afghanistan, Turkey are even less crowded than those countries? I was.

www.rickety.us...

So I'm still having problems with the idea that population is the problem.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Iol, Britain and the rest of the free world? The rest of the world then was held by France and Britain. War was declared on Hitler, Hitler was not going to leave his borders to attack people who didnt declare war on him, get real.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by chishuppu
Israel doesn't belong in the Middle East, the people from Israel are white Jews from Europe who turned Jew, only reason its not so stupid is because there aren't Asian Jews in Israel. Giving white Europeans land in a Arab region was done on purpose to ensure the west would have a reason to be in the oil rich region, stop playing stupid people.

they are mainly from Poland and Russia.

Netanyahu is really Mileikowsky.
Yitzak Rabin was actually Yitzak Rubitzov.
Shimon Peres is really Szymon Perski.
Ariel Sharon is really Ariel Scheinermann.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
chosen people ...master race.....semantics
I am still after all these years waiting to see this deed
signed by god
and court ready

but we all know it would already be posted if there was a one...
instead we get obama's fake birth certificates(s)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolieno99

they are mainly from Poland and Russia.

Netanyahu is really Mileikowsky.
Yitzak Rabin was actually Yitzak Rubitzov.
Shimon Peres is really Szymon Perski.
Ariel Sharon is really Ariel Scheinermann.

names have been changed to protect the innocent...
wait..thats not right

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by coolieno99

I looked at the first of your names, Netanyahu. That was his name at birth, and his father's name. His father changed his name when he came to the Mid-East, but what does that signify? My dad changed his name when he came to the US. Does that say anything about me? I have the name I was born with.

In short, what's your point?

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Dear Charles,

Let us examine the countries in the vicinity of Israel: Syria, Lebanon, Jordan and Egypt. These are the countries where displaced population can be adjusted if Israel is made bigger and more Muslims are resettled elsewhere.

Israel needs more land area and better natural defenses if this State has to sustain for a long time.

Now let us use your table (which is excellent).

Syria: 447
Lebanon: 2527
Jordan: 2027
Egypt: 2791

However there is a mistake in population of Syria. It is 20.82 million, and not 2.04 million as mentioned in the table. So Syria population density becomes 4561 from 447. After this correction, you see the population density of Syria is very high.

Even Israel's population density is given as 2362.

So let us revisit:

Israel - 2362
Lebanon - 2527
Syria - 4561
Jordan - 2027
Egypt - 2791

These population density figures are very high and puts a strain on land and water resources. Paucity of land is a major cause of social strife.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   

reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Iol, Britain and the rest of the free world? The rest of the world then was held by France and Britain. War was declared on Hitler, Hitler was not going to leave his borders to attack people who didnt declare war on him, get real.

You are deluded if you believe that. He was forging an empire, he wouldn't have stopped with Germany. His third Reich was the 3rd empire, referring to the Roman Empire. Haven't seen a Caesar yet that could be satisfied with just his own country, Even Alexander the Great wasn't satisfied with Macedonia.

"A tomb now suffices him for whom the whole world was not suffiecient" - Alexander the Great

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952

Not to mention..he ignores that ALL life was created by God and so has a right to exist in peace under God and the rest is political egotistical bullsh*t that has cost millions of lives and is essentially a case of "he who runs the shell game best" wins.....
Don't you think Israel (sorry for the insult, but that's what the world calls them and I don't have another name for it) would be delighted to have an iron-clad guarantee that they have a right to exist in peace?
With respect Charles1952

Hello.

In the temporal world, nothing in life comes with an iron clad guarantee. Nothing. Everything is subject, everything is relative and if I were to put it simply..they need to ' grow the # up'. The human right and need for validation and legitimacy has nothing to do with land and soil...it is a matter of the heart. They could have the whole world ..but they loose their soul they have nothing and will still have the *need* to feel validated and legitimate. I own no property..no soil..few goods...politically I am an IDP with no active citizenship where I live..yet I don't have this need pressing on me as they do....as I said..its all relative.

Insofar as the state of Israel goes..we, you and I, can choose to give the baby its bottle or not - the apparent costs of doing so and the potential cost of not doing so are all there to see and witness before you make your choice. When it comes to 'want' however...the ground is even more unstable. I want a million dollars..it does not mean I am entitled, or going to get it. It doesn't mean that getting it will actually HELP me..or that anyone has it to spare to offer in the first place. It also doesn't mean I have an inherent right to steal it because I don't have it or intimidate others into giving it to me.

Consider too...a child 'wants' this or that..until he has it..then he is immediately unsatisfied and wants another thing, The prophetic sects that hold power over the Knesset have stated openly wish to posses ALL the lands from one end of the ME to the other in order to fulfill prophecy and bring about a new golden calf..or age. Are you prepared to give it to them? What if they, like Bush did, claim " God" wills this action? How will you verify it then if you are not willing to challenge their claim now against the Torah - which CLEARLY states the exile of the tribe of Judah must continue until GOD himself brings " Israel" together...God mind you..not the UK..US..or UN.
If you appease this fantasy now, how will you pop the bubble later? Didn't the nations all appease Hitler too?

Consider as well how many times you have ***thought*** you wanted something..given yourself over fully to the gaining of it only to realize after the fact that - the want- was not the truth of your actual needs or even, what you really wanted at all but rather it is discovered to be a means to an end, a defensive tool your mind projected and used to protect the real yearnings of your heart from disclosure or evaluation in the light of immature consciousness.

And too, what if the 'want' is being manipulated? The 'need' you think you have, created for you by those who seek to control and manipulate you? Don't believe "they" exist? " The kind of people who would do that magic on ignorance? Just ask an advertising agent!

In this world, the ideology of the Knesset is flawed at the core, the military and political systems, sociological programming and economic systems are all corrupted and based in crafted illusion. This means essentially, they are not "real". What is not "real" does not exist outside of the minds of those that remain willing to support and reinforce the illusion. It is so diseased that it will fall, eventually on its own, if not hurried by the hand of fed up people and politicians.

The use of manipulation, deception, lies, criminal force, not to mention bastardizing the Law of God to obtain military and political objectives in the SOI (State of Israel), makes any outcome there not only "impure' "Unholy" and Unjust" by spiritual standard, it makes it *so* easy to undermine and devalue in real terms that it's claim to legitimacy is veritable swiss cheese. Stone not sand was the guideline..and this "state" is being built on the worst kind of sand. And just for arguments sake....even if it is 'honest' and is 100% everything it appears to be, it *still* remains a political and social suicide in slow motion.

The controllers of the SOI... 'They"...whomever they are today, are either so dumb they think God gave only them minds alone, or they are very smart, have simple needs and no interest in the spiritual welfare let alone physical continuance of the Israelite people as whole. Either way..the truly innocent - children and babies are being being burned in their sleep by chemical weapons fire justified by easily viewable lies. That is all that needs to be seen and understood. Truly. That should be enough.

More, an entire collective of Semitic people, those who had done nothing wrong at all and were not even involved in ww2, has been systematically and incrementally murdered before everyone's eyes, after being assured of longevity and inclusion ( lied to) in a state sanctioned genocide. How is lying, murder et al Gods will when it goes against His law? Even worse, are the crimes being committed against their own children, when they raise them to think that doing these crimes to others is justifiable under Gods Law.....it isn't. Ever.

What happens there now is not growth or colonization leading to a new state that wishes to live peacefully and trade with others in collective harmony, it is the foundation being laid for the building of a totalitarian empire. It is obfuscation, foot holding, corruption of millions of not billions world over who really do buy into the lie...some for greed but most..in righteous fear of God. God gave us brains - for a reason is all I can offer them. THINK!
The formation of the " State of Israel" came about through the sacrifice of the lives of millions of Israelites and non Israelite people...through economic and political deceit and the bartering of land and soil for human lives by Zionist political groups, people who are *not* of the Tribe of Judah.

What is there now is not God calling Israel home, or justice for a lost people or harmed people ( those burned and survived of ww2), it is the insult added to the injury of that abuse of those people and their struggle so another group may climb on them body and soul. It is abusers, abusing the abused. Again.

I have it on reasonable authority that this is not what the people of the tribe of Judah " want"...or ever did...and a good majority of those who remain, stand even today to say NO to the arrogance of Judah as they have at cost, for milenia. These people claim Gods sanction to break Gods law in order they say, to fulfill Gods word..and I for one..will challenge that until I have no breath...for their sake and mine.

Rosha.
edit on 25-6-2013 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Charles,

Let me put the situation like this. I live in a country beset with problems - deep civil servant corruption, a society still beset with sectarianism and superstition, lack of basic amenities for more than 50% of the population, bad infrastructure etc.

However I am here and I cannot "dislike" the country I live in.

The same is true for many people living in other countries. Things are even more severe for Israel as many of its citizens are new - people who have migrated recently. They have to love this country no matter what.

Israel is a model of scientific progress and development. Israel is also a model of hyper-militaristic society.

Unfortunately Israel is a small country with big odds. It is shown remarkable resilience and strength so far. It has very powerful backers no doubt.

However the problems that Israel faces show no signs of fading away. This is a problem.

Muslims do not want Israel in Palestine. This is true of Muslims living in States like Pakistan and Saudi Arabia that are "friendly" to the West. The reason is the nature of Muslim society - beset with ignorance, violence etc. A progressive State in the middle of a regressive society is a problem for Muslim leaders.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join