It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elisa Lam Death Accidental: LA Coroner

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84

Hard to summarize anyone. Reading a person's published body of work and listening to interviews is perhaps the best way to judge an author you've never met.

I am forever baffled by people who automatically discount authors strictly because the books they've written are for sale. Makes no sense to me whatsoever and seems entirely irrational. So, I can't relate to your sentiment about Paulides or your buzzwords.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthLover557
a reply to: taxed

It is physically possible she could have entered the tank on her own by climbing out of a window and up the fire escape ladder to the roof, without dealing with any sort of alarmed roof entrance. Once on the roof, she could have climbed up another ladder to the roof of the utility building adjacent to the water tanks. From the roof of the utility building, she could have easily jumped onto the top of the water tank, opened the hatch door and climbed inside the water tank. Anyone who wanted access to the roof and/or tanks could gain access to the roof and/or tanks.

If footage exists of Elisa Lam inside or outside the Cecil Hotel during that time period, the LAPD is the gatekeeper of that footage. And the LAPD closed this case several years ago.

Interesting, thanks.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: IronCell
a reply to: TruthLover557

There is video footage where she enters the buildings elevator, the video scared the living daylight out of me.
It is like a scene taken out of horror movie.

Yeah, I thought that was spooky as well.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Mrs Lam didn't have water in her lungs, so the coroner determined she was dead before she was in the tank. If that was true then someone had to access the roof to the water tank. They would have had to carry her body while climbing a vertical fire escape, on the roof then up a small set of steps, over a large bulky set of water pipes, up a ladder, pick the lock to the tank, dispose of her body through an 18 square inch access hatch and then pad lock the hatch to the tank. No wonder the LA police were puzzled.
The Cecil Hotel where this happened was where Elizabeth Short was last seen in 1947 before she was murdered and mutilated in what became known as the notorious Black Dahlia case. The next death took place in 1954 with Helen Gurnee who jumped from her 7th floor window onto the hotel’s marquis below. In 1962 Julia Moore jumped from her 8th floor room, no suicide note, only a bus ticket and bank book with $1800. A few months later Pauline Otton who was arguing with her estranged husband suddenly jumped out of the 9th floor window after the husband left to get something to eat. In 1964 Goldie Osgood was found in her room stabbed, strangled and raped. The Nightstalker Richard Ramirez called the Cecil his home. In 1984 he murdered 9 year old Mei Leung and left her body at the basement of the Cecil Hotel. The Nightstalker went on to murder 14 victims before his capture. In 1991, convicted murderer turned celebrity, Jack Untergewer stayed at the Cecil under the guise of researching Los Angeles’ red light district for a book he was writing. During his stay he secretly lured prostitutes to his room by telling them to use the fire escape. He strangled Irene Rodriguez, Sherri Ann and Shannon Exely with their bras then disposed of the bodies in the alleyway. If you haven’t caught on yet, there have been over 20 grisly deaths surrounding the Cecil Hotel and mostly female, which brings us to the Cecil’s most recent victim, Elisa Lam. Because of its notorious reputation, it would not be a surprise if some psychopath who was aware of its dark history stalked this woman and disposed of her body.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthLover557

I understand bipolar disorder is a serious condition that can deeply impact someone's life, but if someone on ATS could enlighten me as to why the police would point to this disorder as significant in her death, I would appreciate it. All thoughts on this case are welcome. Thanks.

When you list significant conditions on a death certificate you list all significant conditions at the time of death that DID NOT contribute to death.

The causes and underlying causes of death are listed elsewhere on the death certificate.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthLover557

I, like you, believe David Paulides is credible and has his own sources for his conclusion that no blood was found in the body. The only reference to that fact I could find was in the autopsy, but it was vague: "Toxicology tests were done on her blood where a sufficient quantity was available."
Source

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Hi everyone, I'm new here so please forgive me for any faux pas. I've always been particularly interested in the death of Elisa Lam and how bizarre it is. I live close to downtown LA and have been to the cecil hotel on multiple occasions since her death. the vibes and old decor (let alone the elevator ride) are something you can't quite forget and maybe that also attributes to why I can't seem to let it go.

Every so often I search her name and see if anything new has come up and Last night when I searched her I came across a youtube video explaining a synchronicity between the last place she was seen "the last bookstore" (pretty ironic) and its domain name info. For some reason, when you put in the zipcode associated with their website domain into google earth it takes you directly to her burial site. I tried it myself and got the same result.

The video

However, it says the domain name information was "updated" in 2015 and the youtube video was just posted this year with no info on the creator.

could the domain information have been hacked? and if so why wait 2 years to try and monetize on its popularity?

Sorry for the long winded post.

(and I apologize again, if I could figure out how to post my screenshots from my phone on here to spare you the video watching I would)

edit on 2-4-2017 by stormyprettyskies because: tried to post screenshots

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join