It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could There Be A Plan To Reveal The Truth About 9/11 In The Future ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I am talking about a full admission by a future American President that was not in politics on 9/11.

As bizarre is that may sound, what if this was meant to be a double and reverse false flag.
In other words 9/11 faked and blame put on those that needed to be dealt with and securing a more militarized state against both domestic and foreign terrorism. But at a later date for whatever reason it could serve a political and perhaps military reason to reveal the truth, a catalyst to something. Just as 9/11 changed America, a revelation of this magnitude could change it once again. Some may say it would serve no purpose, but we don't know that for sure. What I am saying is imagine if the TBTB wanted to impact America in a very negative way, this would do it.

It would be a political nightmare for America, and if enough outrage ensued who knows what would happen ?
This isn't JFK, there would be thousands of family members instantly turned into political activists and they would recruit others to their cause for seeking justice, or heads in the French revolution style.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
good old dave will never allow it

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

Who has enough credibility in Washington to convince us that 9/11 was a set-up? What I'm saying is, even if Obama made an announcement, are enough actually going to take him at his word? Or would it just be viewed as more obfuscation?

I think there'd still be a division between those who believe and disbelieve the official story. JMHO

-Narc
edit on 20-6-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
And it would be a Republican President that made this announcement, so wouldn't be like he is trying to attack another political party.

Another point firemen and police across America would be wanting justice for their brethren that day, another variable in play.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Over 100 years ago when the U.S. military went to Hawaii and put a gun to the queens head and said, " We will kill your people if you don't let us take over your government and use your land" and she, fearing for her people's lives said, " O.k. do what you want, just don't murder us" - is still not being reported by the Government.

So, no they wont say a word.. ever.
edit on 20-6-2013 by JohnPhoenix because: sp

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
The truth has been going around - movies, music, internet. You just have to pick it out of the pile of #.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Admission will not come wiyhout a bloody revolution.....
The perpetrators are lavishing themselves with wealth they killed 3000 people for....they wont speak a whisper.
Its up to the little guy to save america, cause the rich are cashing out.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
If your looking for some proof from within your not going to find it. Coming from the inside at the time, everything classified about 911 is just going to reinforce the official story. Everything from intercepts of AlQuada phone calls post 911, old intel that now made sense and was more important now looking back, transcripts of interigations, etc does nothing but support the official story. So if someone came forward and said other wise they woud have nothing real to back them up.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I suppose it's possible, but the need to contain those new activists would be so immense that it may never be deemed as a public need to know.

For example, let's say the Revolutionary War was a false flag event, so the people of America would BELIEVE they were independent of Britain. Thousands of deaths, a declaration, and then there's the USA. . .under secret control of the UK all along.

Whose interest would it serve for someone to "discover" such a conspiracy?

Then again, if it were released the 9/11 was a "double reverse false flag" by which enough OIL could be obtained for propellant for a "device" that would, hopefully, destroy something that might come careening into our solar system, to destroy Earth, I suppose someone could then say "OH, that's why GW Bush said that history would be his best judge." or something to that effect.

Then again, I'm on my fourth cup of coffee, and some NOS, so I may just be daydreaming.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by billdadobbie

How can I prohibit something that doesn't exist to begin with? It's like speculating whether some future president will ever "reveal" the moon landing was staged; you necessarily have to throw out huge amounts of credible evidence and insist a discredited accusation is true to begin with to even be able to wonder whether anyone would ever reveal it. Otherwise you might as well wonder whether any president will ever "reveal" the world is actually being controlled by a secretly society of transvestite Nazi werewolves.

The way I see it, the problem is actually when you come from the other direction. As conspiracy theorists have to rely on circular logic to keep their conspiracy stories alive, any future president who does not reveal what in your own mind is the truth necessarily has to be part of the conspiracy as well. Case in point; this IS the reason why you believe Obama isn't launching any investigation into these conspiracy stories of yours, isn't it? That he and Biden are involved in this sinister secret plot to take over the world every bit as much as you think Bush and Cheney were?
edit on 21-6-2013 by GoodOlDave because: Misspellings...grrrrr

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Admission will not come wiyhout a bloody revolution.....
The perpetrators are lavishing themselves with wealth they killed 3000 people for....they wont speak a whisper.
Its up to the little guy to save america, cause the rich are cashing out.

You can get anyone to confess to anything at the point of a bayonet. Problem is, it isn't really an admission anymore, then, is it?

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I open a thread long time ago about this subject and make some preditcions in that.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
The biggest problem with the idea proposed by the OP is that it presumes that there is such a thing as the grand 9/11 conspiracy. The OP assumes that element's with in the US government were actually responsible for the events of 9/11 and everything that goes with it, so it also assumes that they controlled the hijackers, planted explosives, fake phone calls and son on.

If the "9/11 truth conspiracy" is just a manifestation of the delusions of those in the ironically named "9/11 truth movement" rather than a real historical cover up then this whole OP means nothing because there is nothing for any future government to "reveal" about 9/11

I personally don't believe that the government or anyone other than the Al-Qa'ida network where behind 9/11.

If there is no "truth" to reveal then it wont ever be revealed. Its like saying "will the US government ever admit to killing Santa", if they didn't kill Santa (as a matter of fact) then they cant reveal they did something they didn't do. 9/11 is the same, any future government can't "reveal the 9/11 cover up" if nothing was covered up and there is nothing to reveal.
edit on 21-6-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Of course they will.
That's why I'm still holding my breath.
Anyway, how could anyone think there could possibly be any involvment or complacence within the U S Government.
Have you never heard of "coincidence"?
Even eight or ten things that had never happened, yet happened that day, were only due to coincidence.
We were even told by President Bush that there was no conspiracy. Didn't you believe him?

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
What if the the military discovered proof that segments of American government was responsible and decided to take action based on their oath to the Constitution to protect America from domestic threats ? After the civilian branch of government refused to take action for various reasons.

A military coup with a major press conference saying they were going to control things until a proper investigation and justice are completed and then reestablish democracy. But here is the zinger it was always part of the plan from TPTB to do this down the road, so it didn't matter if some thought 9/11 was staged. Because it was and going to be used twice to further the aims of those seeking to increase their control. At both the front end and back end of the event.
edit on 21-6-2013 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   

When I am looking for "truth" the last group of people I will listen to are politicians. I basically don't care what politicians think or say about 911.

But to answer to the OP, when these mysterious "TPTB" want to hurt the USA, why would they need to do it with "truth"? They can as well fabricate lies that hurt the USA. They can even fabricate lies that would put the guild of 911 on the government. How would you be able to know its not lies? More effective would be to create a new event, that will get people way more involved since it would be more fresh.

So my answer to the OP would be no, even in the scenario there really is government involvement in the events of 911.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by billdadobbie

How can I prohibit something that doesn't exist to begin with? It's like speculating whether some future president will ever "reveal" the moon landing was staged; you necessarily have to throw out huge amounts of credible evidence and insist a discredited accusation is true to begin with to even be able to wonder whether anyone would ever reveal it. Otherwise you might as well wonder whether any president will ever "reveal" the world is actually being controlled by a secretly society of transvestite Nazi werewolves.

The way I see it, the problem is actually when you come from the other direction. As conspiracy theorists have to rely on circular logic to keep their conspiracy stories alive, any future president who does not reveal what in your own mind is the truth necessarily has to be part of the conspiracy as well. Case in point; this IS the reason why you believe Obama isn't launching any investigation into these conspiracy stories of yours, isn't it? That he and Biden are involved in this sinister secret plot to take over the world every bit as much as you think Bush and Cheney were?
edit on 21-6-2013 by GoodOlDave because: Misspellings...grrrrr
bush & cheney do not get out much these days i hear

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Would a future administration admit that a past administration committed mass murder on a grand scale on its own citizens?

I doubt it. What did it take for an administration to apologize about MK Ultra? Did any administration ever address how nuclear fallout was tested on us troops (although I suppose credit should be given to the administration of the time for make their own people suffer a painful death from exposure and not foreigners) ?

top topics

join