It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this girl using The Force ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Why put a music if is real ? I think is a hoax too.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Yeah hoax

It's staged. Just watch their acting. It's "overacting"

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

kinda impressed by the phone being moved.. just wanted to add this video and say...I thought at first there was something, perhaps a magnet, in the palms of this guys hands.. but the ending of the video doesn't show anything ..

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
This is a hoax.

She places her arm in position just before the trick like she is waiting for a cue or something. When the pen is in her hand, she doesn't even write with it...

And that guy...the way he looks at his cellphone afterwards is just so unatural. What about a quick look under the table to see if this is a trick? Ohh no, i'll just go on with the bad acting and scratch my head like I am very confuse.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Watcha think?

Using the force? NO, her hand didn't do the correct wave,

The scene looks like a set up.

just string or or some type of elastic material attached to the pen and the inside of her arm, as she makes two or three minor movements around her joints as her arm moves just before the pen moves towards her hand.

Or she has spider mans web slinging ability

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz

I'll debunk this myself: 1 min 26 seconds, just before the phone slide, there is a shadow under the desk, must be someone moving there
. Look at the gap on the floor on the right side of the desk.

Thanks for coming to play. Leia is not reborn.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Cute fake.
. Now tonight I already had two things happen. Maybe we have some ghosties here? I had a door on a large piece of equipment behind me open all by itself, which it can't do. Later me and a co worker were talking and the door on the -36 degree freezer to the left of me, went bang really loud like someone was trying to open it from the inside. You could see the door jerk . Then again, the old morgue location is below me.

edit on 27-6-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Well I read the most I could on page 1, I'd like to throw out my opinion too since that's always a wee bit o' fun.

Security camera clarity, I have a high definition cctv system with 8 cameras, even though it claims it's 720p, it worse than a grainy iphone video imo.

If telekinesis exists and common folks don't know about it then why would anyone be dumb enough to exert their magical unicorn fart powers in public knowing the risks.

Alas, I do not believe in telekinesis but I do believe in the power of positive thinking and manipulating static energy.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
Well there is a rather large table that we cant see under!
The phone def looked like it was dragged by a magnet, and the pen could easily be made to move with a magnet too.

Magnets are highly unlikely I have to say, simply because of the fact that a magnet powerful enough drag what looks like an iphone across a table and able to reach it through the table, which is probably plastic with metal legs, would also be powerful enough to affect the keys, which don't even twitch when the phone goes by them, nor do any of the other magnetic materials, and the pen looks plastic. [sic] Buddy if you have figured out a way to magnetically attract plastic, do share, cause that would be cool.

Seriously amusing video, I'd like to believe that it is real, but then I wouldn't be much of a skeptic, would I?

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jekka

Originally posted by VoidHawk
Well there is a rather large table that we cant see under!
The phone def looked like it was dragged by a magnet, and the pen could easily be made to move with a magnet too.

Magnets are highly unlikely I have to say, simply because of the fact that a magnet powerful enough drag what looks like an iphone across a table and able to reach it through the table, which is probably plastic with metal legs, would also be powerful enough to affect the keys, which don't even twitch when the phone goes by them, nor do any of the other magnetic materials, and the pen looks plastic. [sic] Buddy if you have figured out a way to magnetically attract plastic, do share, cause that would be cool.

Seriously amusing video, I'd like to believe that it is real, but then I wouldn't be much of a skeptic, would I?

1, Keys are usually brass and not attracted to magnets.
2. Put a nail inside the plastic pen.
3. Magnetic plastics are EASILY manufactured. Look at the magnetic strip on the door of your fridge, its BENDY!
.Magnets are quite directional too.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
The video is playing in reverse. Nobody on the front page had noticed this, which is pretty disappointing.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by McCool
The video is playing in reverse. Nobody on the front page had noticed this, which is pretty disappointing.

Well spotted

Should have been obvious really, but I suspect many like myself didn't bother looking that hard because the whole situation was open to so many possibilities of trickery.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join