It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Event of the Decade: Terrible surprising Invasion in the East, would trigger a Nuclear Armageddon

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

Completing the picture of what we are going to experience in the rest of the decade, let me share with you
the following insights:

I have felt the imminence of a terrible surprising attack in far east, North Korea will launch a massive invasion of surrounding territories, invading completely South Korea and perhaps also part of Japan. Now, this crisis will coincide with the gravest moment in the crisis of instability of the middle east boosted by the expansion of the Syrian conflict and the generalization of the hostilities among Israel and Iran.

The occurrence of this terrible attack will trigger a world security crisis never before recorded since
the time of the soviet missiles in Cuba of 1962. The world will reach a point of extreme international tension no experienced in about almost 50 years.

President Barack Obama will be forced, under the so grave circumstances, to do what no other President of the United STates of America has done since Harry S Truman, to release nuclear power in conflict, this to save humanity of the spread of a terrible new world order of Tyranny.

The Pope HH. Francis I will move all the Vatican diplomacy in to try to refrain the terrible devastating power of this conflict, with an heroism few times ever seen in History.

Vladimir Putin will be victim of one of the most horrendous attempts of assassinations of the History, and
possibly will not survive it. This will occur around the time of the inauguration of the Olympia of Sochi.
In behind the magnicide will be muslim fundamentalist terrorists, and of course linked with the North Caucasian
nacionalisms.

Nevertheless, there is going to be a light at the end of this so dark tunnel that this prophecy is predicting:

A close encounter of the third type will occur in a way it will be witnessed by the entire world, thanks to the power of communication of the media. This so important event will definitively remove any doubt that humanity is not alone in the Universe. A messenger coming from long distance carrying hope to a humanity tormented by the sufferings of economic collapses, natural disasters and political turmoil will finally arrive.

and

New scientific discoveries will neutralize the apparent unstoppable power that in our days massive nuclear destruction weapons have, a new technology coming soon will reduce dramatically the effectiveness of those artifacts at future in the course of conflicts. The same energy that has been used for about 70 years only to plan annihilation will be destinated to alleviate the humanity pains.

Let me clarify that I am nor the first one neither the only that has perceived these events coming, they were also foresaw by three great prophets of the past:

Mitchel of Nostradamus,

H.H. Pope John XXIII

and

the Orthodox prophet St Methodius of Olympia,

However, it is only now that is clear those prophecies have reached the time of their accomplishment.

Please read in the links as follows and check by yourselves that all this is already announced by enlightened mystics of the past:

bsailer.blogspot.com...

www.argemsite.com...

yowusa.com...

nostradamusquatrains.com...

able2know.org...

madmonarchist.blogspot.com...

This was written in well preserved prophecies, but It corresponds to me to say you that this will occur to this generation, and in this decade of the XXI century.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 6/20/2013 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
The US doesnt need to use a nuke to destroy N Korea.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

ive read similar,the end of days, by Herbert Armstrong,

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Muslim fundamentalist terrorists and north caucasian nationalists have no connection i believe, do you mean that muslim terrorist will do it but blame goes to nationalists ?

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

with all do respect I believe this prophecy should be re-written because there seems to be a few flaws which involves the hope for humanity, just to help us understand more what a truly means..nothing personal

edit on 20-6-2013 by Tlexlapoca because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

Hi Dear dolluka,

Indeed there is a connection, and very strong, and unfortunately American people, in Boston, has had a so painful experience witnessing it , so recently in this same year.

North Caucasian nationalisms, in this context, means the political claim of the peoples of North Caucasus, like the Chenyans and Dagestanians, that want to be independent of Russia.

Chenya and Dagestan are regions of the Russian federation of a clear Islamic majority, that is the reason for which they are completely identified with the Islamic fundamentalism and also absolutely against their forced political dependence of Russia, that everybody knows is a majoritarian Christian Country.

Thanks for your question,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by The angel of light
reply to post by dollukka

North Caucasian nationalisms, in this context, means the political claim of the peoples of North Caucasus, like the Chenyans and Dagestanians, that want to be independent of Russia.

Thank you for explaning this, Caucasian ( not as a race ) as a geographic area

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Tlexlapoca

Yes,

it seems you are also clairvoyant in your own way,

I have completed the ending part of the prediction that was missing,

I had it in my manuscripts but not written here,

Thanks to call my attention on that, you could be very valuable
for me, are you willing to be my assistant?.

The Angel of Lightness.

Nevertheless, there is going to be a light at the end of this so dark tunnel that this prophecy is predicting:

A close encounter of the third type will occur in a way it will be witnessed by the entire world, thanks to the power of communication of the media. This so important event will definitively remove any doubt that humanity is not alone in the Universe. A messenger coming from long distance carrying hope to a humanity tormented by the sufferings of economic collapses, natural disasters and political turmoil will finally arrive.

and

New scientific discoveries will neutralize the apparent unstoppable power that in our days massive nuclear destruction weapons have, a new technology coming soon will reduce dramatically the effectiveness of those artifacts at future in the course of conflicts. The same energy that has been used for about 70 years only to plan annihilation will be destinated to alleviate the humanity pains.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I don't think Obama would use nukes if attacked, let alone offensively against the third world.

just this week he's calling for fewer nukes.

Norks going into Japan? absurd.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to

post by works4dhs

Interesting reply:

Japs going against America?, absurd,

more or less was the same it was said almost 70 years ago by the critics of Edgar Cayce when he predicted such a possibility about 3 to five years before it actually happened.

Let me suggest to give a glance to this,

parsec-santa.com...

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

North Korea will launch a massive invasion of surrounding territories

Before or after their starving people are fed ?
a "massive invasion" requires a lot of man power, it will need to be well fed.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
No offense but thats Chechnaya er somehing aint it?
Where do you recieve all this information?
Is it automatic writing?actual visions? what?

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   

reply to

post by works4dhs

Interesting reply:

Japs going against America?, absurd,

more or less was the same it was said almost 70 years ago by the critics of Edgar Cayce when he predicted such a possibility about 3 to five years before it actually happened.

Let me suggest to give a glance to this,

parsec-santa.com...

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

Pearl Harbor was a surprise but Japan attacking the US was no surprise at all. US Military spent years planning for it (Case Orange).
I wouldn't be shocked at Norks making a desperate attack against SKor, but Japan? and Obama using Nukes?
noper.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Hi,

Chenya, Chechenia, Chechenskya or Chechenya are variations of the same region name.

I receive my predictions in visions being in hypnotic trance, although this means not necesarily slept, but if somebody might see me at that moment possibly would think that I am dreaming.

I can enter to this kind of inner altered state of counciousness very easy, it is something natural in me.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Let me clarify that I am nor the first one neither the only that has perceived these events coming, they were also foresaw by three great prophets of the past:

Mitchel of Nostradamus,

H.H. Pope John XXIII

and

the Orthodox prophet St Methodius of Olympia,

So....you are saying that you are on the same level as the three mentioned? You have quite the high opinion of yourself.

Oh, and when this doesn't happen as you have stated will you admit that God doesn't speak to you and it is all in your head? Can't have it both ways. After all, God is never wrong so why would he directly give you disinfo?

But hey....it's not like we can really call you out on it since you give us a timeline of the entire 21st century so most or all of us will be quite dead by the end anyways. Nice..a 100 year prediction.
edit on 6/21/13 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

This prediction does not have a time line of a century, but only of a decade, and certainly not all that are comming to read this will be alive after 2019, but many are going to be,and among them it will be enough memory to recall this thread, to judge it fairly.

I suggest you to go and check my records of accomplished predictions, perhaps in that moment you are going to realize to whom you are trying to do mockery.

The fact that we are using the same space of communication does not mean that you or I, we are the same kind of people, with the same motivations, the same experiences, the same talents, and the same limitations, the only thing that really means is that our lives are crossing each one to the other in this precise moment.

I am under the impression that you are going to remember these words for long time, you are not going to forget neither me or this thread so easy.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 6/21/2013 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Tlexlapoca

Hi Again Dear Tlexlapoca,

There is something very important to add to the original text of the prediction, although it is something that in some way I have already told along many of my threads.

The Global economy will end definitively as consequence of this second great recession, and if must be in that way otherwise we are going probably, under the present predatory laws of the Markets, that are practically the ones of the Jungle, in which only the Asian tigers can survive, to live a second Great Depression.

When this Globalization reach end a new World social order will emerge from different poles of liberation in the world, countries in which a new economic system, more fair and considered with the human condition, based in solidarity, in mutual respect, in togetherness, in truly love, in human rights and not in exploitation, not in rivalry, not in disloyal competence, not in financial predation, not in uncontrolled ambition and materialism.

This New moral social world order will emerge from countries like Russia, Poland, Spain, France, America, Brazil, Argentina, Sweden, Tibet and Columbia.

So not all is darkness in the future, for all that remain faithful, confidents in the mercy of God this moment will be just that, the final chapter of the bad hour humanity has lived under the tyranny of the Mercantilism.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Obama wont be president in 2019. Go get some sleep.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by theconspirator

I see that here there is a huge misunderstanding that is better to clarify,

I never have told that President Barack Obama is going to be in office until 2019, his term will end in 2017, and that is quite clear for me. There aspects of this prediction that will be accomplished during this second term of his administration.

However, what refers to the new world social order, as well as the use of the nuclear energy only for peaceful applications and its complete neutralization in military purposes, I have announced to occur, are part of the time of the next President of the USA, that I have already predicted will be a woman, coming from one of the most important political traditions of this country, she is part of the past in some way, but also the future of the nation.

I cannot say now her name, but I have already posted a thread about her, and what I can say now of her time is that it will of peace, great prosperity and a new social deal, is like if we all can be transfer into time to the best epoch of Camelot.

Pls read it at:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Some strange tactics going on in here... Or maybe I'm just used to debunkers who know how to read, and think critically. There are definitely some who could benefit from a good night of sleep. Op, however, appears to be well rested.

As far as the predictions go, as with any, we will see. I for one expect some truly amazing things, and some truly devastating.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join