It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2013-2016 :Blood will run on the streets of Europe, great turmoil of war and revolutions. .

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

The attack of Yesterday in Paris is not an isolated event certainly, but it also not the result of any routinely experienced trend of domestic violence, it is clearly a war action, the people behind them have very clear links with Muslim fighters in Iraq, even one of them was planning to move to that country as soon as they could escape from the man hunting that they expected this was going to activate, that was discovered by the French secret services.

Pls read.

news.yahoo.com...

So, this is not a fact that we can see all the days happening in that particular city and country, it is indeed an event that for France is as grave as September 11th 2001 was for America.

Don't follow comments of people that try to discredit the accuracy of the thread, I am a serious seer and my posts have a very high level of reliability, after all I am being giving good evidences of my abilities since 2007, here in BTS and ATS.

This have occurred with many different kind of situations already precisely predicted, like war actions, economic crisis, earthquakes, hurricanes, outcomes of political elections, like Presidents Hollande of France and Pena-Nieto of Mexico, abdications like King Juan Carlos or King Albert II of Belgique, or arrival to new leaders of the world, like the Pope Francis I or the new member of the Royal British family that is going to born soon as well as the future Woman President of the USA.

Although there are negative facts in what it was correctly predicted, it is not true, but a huge exaggeration to say that I am constrained only by the dark side. Some of my predictions on negative issues have been posted long time in advance to try to help whoever will face them to overcome the worst part of the risk, as it happened with natural disasters like earthquakes, floods or hurricanes.

I also suggested many times effective invest portfolio strategies to deal with times of recession, as well as showing correlations in between events on earth and astronomical facts, including the ending and arrival of new trends in the world, like the migratory initiative of the Obama administration and the gradual political reforms in the Island of Cuba and the aperture of America to that country.

I have predicted correctly also scientific or technological changes, arrival of new cures or treatments to well extended ailments and also how science is gradually arriving to new discoveries or revaluated ideas that were considered true and now only work in a very relative way to understand interesting phenomena.

I have released threads about spiritual evolution toward harmony in between all humanity , peaceful contacts with extraterrestrial civilizations and many on how to assimilate in the most positive way negative facts of the reality and find comfort in the love and light of God in any possible situation, like my reflections on the changes boosted by the new civil rights trends around the world, the opening of institutional religion to better ways to see morality or the way social issues can be gradually fixed for the good of all.

If you want to know more about my past and present predictions, please refer to my profile.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for your attention,

your friend,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 1/8/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

So, if you are truly a seer and saw these things come to pass, why didn't you warn the people working at Charlie Hebdo? A true seer sees more than generalities, they see specific details; it is then up to the people being warned to either take action or ignore the warning.

If you only post these "visions" on sites such as this, then you are responsible for those that have died.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Perhaps the address by Enock Powell on April 20 th 1968 entitled 'rivers of blood' is slowly coming true, lord have mercy on us all.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Feltrick

Dear Feltrick,

Let me by parts in answering your so aggressive post:

1) No body is more responsible of what occurred Yesterday in Paris than the guys that killed all that people and who ever was in behind them planning the crime or encouraging them to perform it. To try to make scapegoat to any other innocent person of that is not only abusive, but a very coward and destructive attitude, in the best of the cases and probably really insane in the worst.

2) I don't think me or another seer is in position to demand details that are not shared in a vision, I am not God after all and never to claimed to be. I must accept what is revealed to me and remain thankful for that. Take in account that I also have a personal life to live, as well as a career and job to work in, I like to help others, but also I must to deal with the challenges of my own life.

3) Now, I use to give in the best of my abilities warnings periodically about many events, some people believe some others decide to remain skeptical in spite of what so ever level of detail can give. Nevertheless, people that is wise, that believe in premonitions, but moreover in the good will of others have, sometimes followed my warnings and have protected themselves or terrible consequences, as it happened for instance in the Ike Hurricane colliding with Houston or in the terrible flood that Hurricane Sandy produced more recently in the north east coast or the ones that accepted positively the warning about the imminent earthquake with nuclear disaster in Japan.

It is quite clear that many readers of my threads decided to be cautious in businesses before the crash of wall street of January of 2008, that I foresaw with almost a year in advance, also others voted Obama and not Romney in the last election when I warned that the Republican was going to move us even faster in a war against Russia or Iran, and also it is quite interesting that President G.W.Bush cancelled his so announced visitation to the Gaza Strip years ago, precisely a day after I warned he was going directly to a fatal ambush.

4) Unfortunately, when somebody is skeptical there is no way at all to move that person into action from a warning based on a premonition, it does not matter how many details you can bring out, that is what my experience has told me, the level of stubbornness in the human mind is completely unbounded when somebody decide to think negatively. Many times readers have posted that since I gave so many details once I was certainly not describing any prophetic vision, but trying to write a novel or other kind of fiction.

If somebody that have read some of my stuff, even has suggested me publically to take a laxative to cure a depression that only exist in his own mind, so you can imagine !!

Finally, I have my mind absolutely tranquil in the sense that since the very beginning I warned that the revolutions of North Africa that very wrongly the Obama administration claimed were democratic to the contrary were boosted by the most radical branches of the fundamentalist Islam and that to abandon reliable allies like Mubarak was a fatal mistake. I was not wrong at all, although many thought I was doing politics and not prophecy. What we are now seeing shows clearly that they want to build an empire around the Mediterranean, that now we know is going is called ISIS and guess against who?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

As anybody can see that thread was opened in February of 2011, and nothing that it was said there, no warnings, no details, were good enough to prevent the tragedy of Benghazi in September of 2012. Why an embassy of the US was so lack of security after so many warnings ?

That is what I can answer to the sort of extremely judgmental and menacing message you have posted.

As Pikestaff correctly pointed we all need to live in the belief that God is always merciful so sometimes he reveal to somebody warnings for whoever wants to receive them.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 1/8/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Not tryin to make you a scapegoat but, as a "true seer" you have a responsibility to warn those of the dangers God is showing you. If you do not, then you are guilty because you are ignoring God. If I know someone is going to blow up a building and I do nothing to prevent it, then I am an accomplice and just as guilty as those that committed the act.

A "true seer" is able to correctly interpret God's visions. If you are unable to do this and can only speak in generalities, then that casts doubt on your abilities. Further, it makes you a false prophet of God.

To me, you are not a true seer. You are able to figure out events based on trends but nothing more.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Well, I appreciate your concerns, your interest in the lives of those journalists is compelling. I am sorry to have disappointed you, but the best evidence that I'm not ignoring God is precisely that this thread was posted years a go here, and although it had the attention of many when it was posted, soon after was almost forgotten and It never received a post from France asking for details of any kind.

I tried to this in the best of my abilities, with the time I have for it, and in the space I have access to do it.

Now in the scriptures it is clear that in many occasions God reserves only for him the very last word about anything concerning future, in spite of what ever he decides to share with seers or holy people.

Why the magi needed to visit King Herod to determine the exact place of birth of Christ if they knew it was his star the one that they saw in the sky in the east?

Why God didn't destroy Ninive although he sent Jonah to warn the people of that city about it?

Why the angels of God told to Lot and his wife to move away from Sodom and Gomorra with their daughters without telling nothing to all their neighbors of years about the imminent cataclysm was menacing them?

Why Noah was instructed to make an ark to assure his escape and the one of his family and animals leaving back thousands of people that also lived in the same land?

Why Joseph was first sold by his own siblings as a slave to be sent to Egypt and later accused falsely as a rapper by the wife of Potiphar, when he knew since child that he was chosen by God to be Prophet?

Why John the Baptist , when he was already in jail, In both St Matthew and St Luke Gospels, he dispatches disciples to question Jesus about his status, asking "Are you he who is to come, or shall we look for another?" It is curious since in St. Luke, John is a familial relative of Jesus whose birth was foretold by Gabriel and his mother Elizabeth knew that. It sounds also intriguing since the Gospel of St. John, John the Baptist himself, that is described in the gospels as the most holy of all men born from women, sees the spirit descend like a dove and he explicitly preaches that Jesus is the Son of God.

You know the answer of all those intriguing questions my friend? Let me give it to you, because a true seer is not a Superman, is not a superhero, is so human as anybody else can be, is a person that also breaths air and eats food, it is just a point of communication in between humanity and the divinity. A mystic is whoever has developed rapport with God, not who claims to be God.

This prediction perhaps didn't reach the level of so high standards of your personal beliefs on what is to be a seer, or a true prophecy, but I just try in my own capacity to share a gift that in many occasions proven to be useful for good, sometimes I have received thanks from people that accept them with better attitude than you and occasionally recognitions for the positive impact of some of my past accomplished predictions.

We are living in times of radicalism and lack of tolerance, I am not sure if you are aware of this, but your thoughts on prophecy look extremely fundamentalist, so much judgmental to be coming from somebody wanting to do the will of God, because who really knows God is aware that He is moreover Love and forgiveness.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 1/9/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

If you only post these "visions" on sites such as this, then you are responsible for those that have died.

Sorry, this part just bugged me.

What do you expect people to do?
Jump up in front of congress or something and declare they are Moses like, whip out a snake staff and yell what is going to happen?

Not only that but people who do have visions are often mocked and ridiculed just like you are doing, and it is wrong.
It is funny that you think you know what a "true seer" would do or should do, because it is obvious from your posts, that you do not.
Anyways, it bugged me, so I had to say something, but carry on.

edit on 9-1-2015 by Darkblade71 because: Added " "

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

I am not mocking anyone. True seers or prophets of God have a duty to spread God's message to the world and it is up to the listeners to either accept or reject that message. We the listeners must be careful to listen to only the true messengers and beware of those who falsely proclaim to be God's messengers. How do we separate the chaff from the wheat?

Well, a true messenger will be able to speak concisely and not in generalities. If the message is formed in a riddle, they can give a precise understanding to the listener.

Again, if I have a vision that a ship is going to sink, I have a responsibility to warn those in peril. If just post a cryptic message on ATS, have I really fulfilled my role as a messenger of God? No. But I have become an accomplice in the deaths of those inboard thrust my inaction.

Posting generalities on ATS does not a seer of God make!

Should they go before congress and throw down a snake? If that is what God demands then yes. It is truly a difficult life to be God's messenger because we the listeners do not want to hear the truth.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I probably just have a different angle on the whole thing.

Thanks for the explanation though.
I suppose it is a little different when you are saying you are receiving divine information instead of something like esp...

Before the first space shuttle blew up, I knew it was going to blow up.
I was only 15 then, and told the only person I could who would listen
which was my principal in Jr High when he greeted me at the door that morning.
The reaction I got was one of "Why would you say such a thing?"
and my answer was because it was time for it to go.
He pulled me out of class when it blew up and I went and watched it in the office.

I honestly believe that was a divine intuition, because for some reason, along with the knowing, I knew it was the creators hand doing it for some unknown reason.

But I was only 15, and there was no way I could have prevented that.
Does that make me responsible for everyone who died on that shuttle?

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Interesting story. Not sure if it's divine or not but you did try to warn the only person you could. That said, I think every shuttle that went up had many people thinking it was going to end in disaster. A feeling is different from a true vision in that you would have had a vision of what exactly would go wrong. That gives credence to God's message....irrefutable proof that none can deny.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   

It wasn't a feeling, it was a knowing, there is a difference.

I did know what was going to go wrong, it was going to explode.

You don't have to be special for things like that, just aware.
Even if proof is given, people will deny it.
I'm sure you know that.

But I do agree that if someone says it is from the creator, it better happen, or it is not from the creator.
That doesn't mean it came from some evil being though.
Sometimes people mix it up, and confuse one thing for another when it comes to predictions and prophecy.
Not on purpose, but just because they themselves don't quite understand where it is coming from.
I know what visions are like, I have had plenty.

Even experienced a divine being who looked an awful lot like Jesus and could of very well been, although he didn't say who he was. One of those "you feel it in your soul" moments, there is no questioning it, you just know.
(that would be your definition of a "true vision" )

But again, I guess it comes down to claims of divine intuition vs brain generated.
Anyways, sorry, I am babbling, carry on.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   

The Magi were not true Seers of God. Angels are not Seers of God. Joseph was able to correctly interpret the dream and did NOT give generalities. John the Baptist sent his Disciples out so that they would believe that Jesus was the Son of God because he knew they would only truly believe by asking him.

As for your last paragraph: We have always lived in a world with intolerance and radicalism. Only the speed of communication has changed. Every generation has believed that theirs was the one to witness the end and in each one there resided false prophets. Can you honestly name a time in history, besides the Garden of Eden when there wasn't intolerance and some form of radicalism?

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Dear Darkblade7,

Nothing on future that is revealed to anybody, in spite of what ever beliefs or background that person can have, comes from a different source that God, he is the only one that has in his hands the wheel of time. To be able to predict an event that have not yet occurred is a clear signal of prophecy.

Now, always there have existed people denying prophecy at all, saying that there is nothing like that, and when suddenly somebody somewhere appears predicting something correctly they use any kind of arguments from the law of large numbers or any other resource of probabilities to even trying to claim that comes from the most dark of the sides can exist in the universe, including sorcery.

If people like Jeremiah and Jesus of Nazareth, that performed systematically prophecy every day of their lives, were accused falsely by their contemporaries of to be false Prophets and also practitioners of sorcery, if Moses must confront the best of the black magic of Egypt to go ahead in his ministry, precisely because The Pharaoh and his advisers treated him as a mere sorcerer, then what can people like you or me in this time would expect as a reaction from the skeptical people and also from the ones that have used during centuries the scriptures as a source of political or religious power?

Many people think that the times of the Spanish Inquisition or the ones of the Salem Witches hunting are over, I don't think so, even certain circles of academic science are still closed to esp, the same for which words like God, prophecy or revelations are taboo.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

St. Luke 4.24 "Truly I tell you," he continued, "no prophet is accepted in his hometown".

St. Mt. 16, 18-19 “Flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but my Father who is in heaven”

St. Matthew 23:37
"O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the city that kills the prophets and stones God's messengers! How often I have wanted to gather your children together as a hen protects her chicks beneath her wings, but you wouldn't let me.

edit on 1/10/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Dear Feltrick, there is no doubt in my mind that you want to deal with the truth on all this business, so here it is:

That the Angels are not seers, well they are by sure messengers of God, now since their principal that is God himself is owning the future, they can easily deliver news about the future with impressive precision. The word Angel means in strict sense messenger of God, by the way:

St. Matthew 23:37 "I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."

Genesis 19,1 " The two angels arrived at Sodom in the evening, and Lot was sitting in the gateway of the city. When he saw them, he got up to meet them and bowed down with his face to the ground. My lords," he said, "please turn aside to your servant's house. You can wash your feet and spend the night and then go on your way early in the morning." "No," they answered, "we will spend the night in the square."

Genesis 19, 12 The two men said to Lot, “Do you have anyone else here—sons-in-law, sons or daughters, or anyone else in the city who belongs to you? Get them out of here, 13because we are going to destroy this place. The outcry to the Lord against its people is so great that he has sent us to destroy it.”

Now, practically all what St. John foresaw in the revelation that he got in the island of Patmos, that is the subject of his Apocalypses, was reveled to him in visions where were Angels the ones that instructed him on many mysteries. If they were in possession or custody of such Oracle they were in fact in someway seers before him, since they were recipients and protectors of that wisdom.

Revelation 10:8 "
Then the voice that I had heard from heaven spoke to me once more: "Go, take the scroll that lies open in the hand of the angel who is standing on the sea and on the land."

The same happened to the Prophet Ezekiel before him,

Ezekiel 2, 9-10

"Then I looked, and I saw a hand stretched out to me. In it was a scroll, 10which he unrolled before me. On both sides of it were written words of lament and mourning and woe."

Ezekiel 3, 1-3

"And he said to me, “Son of man, eat what is before you, eat this scroll; then go and speak to the people of Israel.” 2So I opened my mouth, and he gave me the scroll to eat.

3Then he said to me, “Son of man, eat this scroll I am giving you and fill your stomach with it.” So I ate it, and it tasted as sweet as honey in my mouth."

Now, let me finish saying, in response to your other comment about the Magi, the wise men that visited Jesus in his first 2 years of life, and since we have celebrated Epiphany precisely this week around the Christendom:

To be able to see in the firmament a supernova explosion or a planetary conjunction is not enough data to determine the arrival of the Messiah, I am sure any modern astronomer can agree with me on this. By sure they were monotheistic people, as well as very versed in Jewish scriptures, otherwise how they knew about the meaning of that event?

The only way that the magi can know to visit the new born Jesus is by properly understanding the prophecy of Dan 9:24-27. They must include verse 27 in their calculations to figure out when and where to look for the star.

Book of Daniel 9

The Seventy Weeks

24“Seventy weeks are decreed about your people and your holy city, to finish the transgression, to put an end to sin, and to atone for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal both vision and prophet, and to anoint a most holy place. 25 Know therefore and understand that from the going out of the word to restore and build Jerusalem to the coming of an anointed one, a prince, there shall be seven weeks. Then for sixty-two weeks it shall be built again with squares and moat, but in a troubled time. 26And after the sixty-two weeks, an anointed one shall be cut off and shall have nothing. And the people of the prince who is to come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary. Its end shall come with a flood, and to the end there shall be war. Desolations are decreed. 27And he shall make a strong covenant with many for one week, and for half of the week he shall put an end to sacrifice and offering. And on the wing of abominations shall come one who makes desolate, until the decreed end is poured out on the desolator.”

Please read:

www.gty.org...

www.bibleonly.org...

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 1/10/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear readers,

The national financial crisis alert released today by President Francois Holland in France is sending this thread to its ultimate level of accomplishment.

We are witnessing the gradual arrival of total crisis for the European Economies boosted by the instability that has been created from the confrontation with the evil forces of ISIS.

A phenomenon that started in Greece some few years ago, as it was predicted on this thread, has spread to the rest of the continent to now touch one of the most important economies of Europe: France.

Please Read:

www.msn.com...

www.npr.org...

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Jeebus.

Could we get anywhere more near the truth?

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
As far as prophecies go, I've seen much worse than this.

I'm sure Angel of Light knows the Old Testament punishment for prophets whose predictions failed to pass. Thankfully we are no longer bound by such brutal standards.

The economic portions are pretty correct, but anyone with commons sense and an ability to ignore the financial media could have made them. And given the European proclivity to allow refugees regardless of compatibility with the host country, common sense could also lead one to correctly predict the influx of muslim refugees there.

To me the test to weather this prophecy is God given or not is in the specifics of the prophecies about the Spanish and English monarchies. They are not necessarily intuitive from looking at events in 2013, and if they come to pass I will concede that they are God given and not simply someone with a good grasp on current events that can correctly predict there outcomes 3 years down the road.

I enjoy your posts Angel of Light, but I have a very high standard to accept someone as a prophet or seer.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: jefwane

Well Dear Jefwane,

I concede that in todays world people must be very cautious in to determine to whom trust or not, there is to many manipulations in these days. This includes of course who release forecasts or try to tell the future.

Now, about the Spanish and British Monarchies, I have predicted since years ago here in ATS that King Felipe V was going to arrive to the throne via the abdication of his father, something is already a fact, but moreover that he is called for an extremely important role the defense of Europe toward the fundamentalist Islamic aggression, that unfortunately will reach extremely critical levels before this decade ends.

He is the Knight of Europe that will defend the continent of the attack of the evil forces of ISIS, the one that was long time ago predicted by Mitchel of Nostradamus to arrive in this so difficult historic time.

Concerning the British one, I also have pointed that Prince Charles will not have a happy and relaxed arrival to the Throne, to the contrary, his is going to be a truly family and national drama in all aspects. Extremely painful moments are waiting for him in the future.

Nothing like this has been since in England since the Abdication of Edward VIII th. Charles Mountbatten is aware that he will not be able to satisfy the so high standards of excellence that his people have after a so long and important realm of his mother Queen Elizabeth II, but anyway is unable to find the courage to abdicate on time.

I think Camilla Duchess of Cornwall is in great part responsible for this situation. Her ambition to be crowned Queen does not know limits. She is has a personal goal, to surpass the social and political achievements of her Maternal Great Grand mother, Alice Kerppel the mistress of Edward VII th.

The miscalculation here is that we are no longer at the end of the Victorian Era, this is not a time in which double moral can easily pass tolerated, in todays world where politics is extremely competitive there is no respect at all for social status quo or tradition, as it was then.

Now, the positive thing here is that after the storm there will be calm, the arrival to the Throne of Prince William will be smooth, natural and he will prove to be one of the most popular Kings ever in History.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 1/19/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join