It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2013-2016 :Blood will run on the streets of Europe, great turmoil of war and revolutions. .

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofswords
You lost some credibility when you slipped this in: "but the strong regulations of the economy imposed by the Obama Administration will prove to be good enough to prevent the nation to go directly into the Abyss."

Lost me completely on that 3rd paragraph of the original post. Would the OP care to shed some light on what these new and wonderful regs might be?

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

Even I believe Charles will abdicate the throne. I expected that it would have happened last summer.

Care to explain how Charles could abdicate the throne before he ascended to it?

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

Hi Dear Cavtrooper,

If there will be or not fight in America would depend entirely in the good attitude of the political class with respect to the global crisis, and also in the ability of the civil population to determine which leadership deserves to be listened, obeyed and followed.

If the leaders of the opposition will continue asking for high rates of economic growing in a time in which the rest of humanity is affronting the second great recession, and some like Greece openly are talking about a second great Depression, well of course there will be serious problems.

This second big crisis of the Global economy do not admit more false rhetoric trying to go back to the absolute free unregulated markets that prevailed in the first decade of this century, to follow such a path might be real madness.

However, if the attitude is of intelligence and thinking in what is good for the nation and not in terms of partisan interests, I think the governability will not be affected.

Nevertheless, there is an event that I have been seeing approaching to America since years ago, and it is the big earthquake on the Pacific coast, that will be a real fire test for the Obama Administration, since there is no doubt in my mind that certain radical sectors, like the libertarians, or the tea party, will try to use that tragedy to accuse the administration of the lack of efficiency.

Thanks for your question,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

reply to post by Exitt

I believe the answer is pretty obvious. Let me suggest you to read little more History before to come here to criticize. He can abdicate at any time of his rights as first in the line of succession of the throne.

King Edward VIII of England, in 1936, was forced to abdicate when he was not yet crowned, although his father was already dead. In the document of abdication he renounced not only to all his rights to the throne, but also the ones of any possible son or daughter he might have with Wallis Simpson in the future.

The father of King Juan Carlos I of Spain, Don Juan de Borbon, abdicated to the his rights to the throne, as titular of the Borbon dynasty , in 1975 when his son was already crowned King by the will of Francisco Franco, and after more than a year that he was defying such a succession.

The Last Tsar of Russia, Nicholas II, abdicated to his Imperial throne in 1917 on the same document that also he abdicated to the rights of his son to that throne, and that occur although that prince never arrived to the throne.

Vice President Spiro Agnew resignated in 1973 to his office and to any right to the Presidence of the USA when Nixon was still on power, although at that moment it was extremely clear that the President also was going to be forced to renounce, due to the Watergate scandal. That decision opened the way to Gerald Ford to be President, although he was never elected neither as Vice President or as President.

By the way, I still have strong feelings that the first baby of Prince William and Kate Middleton will be a girl, possibly I am wrong, but one thing is sure they will procreate a girl in their family.

Thanks for the comment,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 6/21/2013 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by whywhynot

reply to post by queenofswords

Let me explain a little more this:

The present regulations over the commodities and stock markets in America, as well as on the financial sectors, will be decisive to stop the usual waves of speculations, under uncontrolled panic ,that in moments of crisis are responsible to pull down everything toward a vertical fall.

When the first news of the weakening of the Far east markets arrive to the country, the federal reserve as well as the Government will enter immediately to protect through giant transactions the value of Dollar in the markets and also to control the fall of the principal indexes, like the down jones, as much as it might be possible.

The Obama administration policies have tied completely the space unscrupulous speculators can use in Wall street, to use those moments of generalized panic to profit enormously at expenses of the losses of millions of investors shocked by the fall of the prices of futures or stocks.

The controls over the financial sectors, specially the banks, will prevent giant flows of capital escaping from the country to other places of the world. The point is that at moment when the far east markets will plummet all together, many Chinese or Far east corporations will try to repatriate to their countries resources that are now invested in American Banks as a strategy to try to cover their losses.

Now, the financial crisis in the far east, that at the first moment will look as menacing for the USA economy, in the long run will bring a reduction of the national external debt, since dollar will gain a lot of relative value with respect to the Yuan.

The actual value of the Chinese currency will fall dramatically in the Forex markets around the world and that in the long run also shall reduce proportionally the value of any debt contracted with banks of that country.

In few words everybody that have at that moment money invested in China, for instance in mutual funds or any other financial products with Chinese banks, that at present are paying higher interest rates than here, as well of attractive tax exemptions, will probably lose a lot of money, but ironically the ones that remain with their investments in America to the contrary could profit of that crisis.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness .

edit on 6/21/2013 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Thank you for your answer.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by The angel of light
reply to post by Kharron

Please check my records in ATS or BTS, I rarely fail in my interpretation or analysis of predictions, I never post nothing before to be 100% sure that the same fact has been foreseen in one or other way by some reliable seer, prophet or psychic in some point of the past.

So you never post anything till you find out the someone has foreseen that in the past

I could do that as well and claim I have visions of the future the IRONY of that statement gives me a real good

edit on 22-6-2013 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
i]reply to post by wmd_2008

Interesting comment, but you are showings the thing in a too much simplistic way, I can say even in a funny description of what is the role of a prophet, seer or forecaster:

The point is not to post, at random, something might be sawn by Isaiah, David , or St John, or Nostradamus, centuries ago. Everybody can do that, the real point in which something is not ordinary and arrives to the level of truly prediction is when you are able to see when actually that prophecy is going to be accomplished, in what country, by whom, under what historical circumstances.

Prophecies of the great seers are in general in cryptic language, with symbols, the names of the figures that take part on it are not necessarily the same that they are going to have in History, with few exceptions like for instance Napoleon, Hitler, Franco, the only ones that were mentioned with their truly names by Nostradamus.
In spite of that, also Prophecies of the past are not clearly fixed in the time line, you cannot find exact dates in Nostradamus centuries, with the only exception of the seven month of the year 1999, when the planet mars was approaching in unusual way our planet.

Even that date became a tremendous challenge of interpretation for many, including the famous John Hague that failed to guess it. Even there were some people that became skeptical of its accomplishment. I am one of the few that actually was able to clearly see what was its symbolic meaning: in between July and September of 1999 the planet Mars approached the earth, announcing the incoming terrorism wars, the planet was the Terror king that is mentioned in the quatrain, and also on that same period of time Hugo Chavez dictated the constitution of the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela, something interesting because he was the so called MABUS, the third Antichrist mentioned by Nostradamus.

The same happen with all the other prophets I have mentioned here. When Jesus took the rolls of the law to say to the people that the prophecy of Isaiah, about 500 Years old was being accomplished in him it was quite shocking for many, however he was correct, also when he died in the Cross repeating the same Psalms that David wrote 1000 years before him, describing all the sufferings he was going to experience.
My friend, your comment is really quite funny, is not to bring a Prophecy of the past what it counts here, is to do it at the precise moment it is taking material form, and that is something only gifted enough can do, somebody that shares the same gift of prophecy that certain people of the past had.
Nostradamus read all prophecies of the seers that lived before him, for years, either from the Kabala, the Sufism, the New testament, before to publish his very first quatrain.

All the great Prophets, including Christ himself referred to prophecies written centuries of thousands of years before their time, but they did it with authority and moreover they succeed in their correct interpretation that is what makes the enormous difference.

When I receive a revelation of something that is going to occur I always ask if that might be seen before, just to be sure that I am not day dreaming or imaging things. I have predicted correctly along 6 years here in ATS or BTS more than two dozens of earthquakes or volcanic eruptions and about half a dozen of Hurricanes or Tsunamis. Concerning them, in the traditional prophecies, like the Bible, it is only written that at the end of times there were going to be great calamities and earthquakes. No Date, no specific geographic region, nothing more.

So when I said that it was going to be a volcanic eruption in Alaska, or a tremendous Earthquake in the Pacific coast, close to the border between Canada and USA, and a terrible flood in the East coast, events that occurred in between 2009 and 2012, I was doing actual prophecy and the main source it was from my own account, not from anybody else.

In the same way the Bible says that at the end of times there will be great famine, great crisis, revolutions and wars, and that confirm me a lot of facts that I certainly predicted, but with many more details not contained in the scriptures like the death of Chavez, the defeat of Sarkozy in France, the reelection of Obama, the great Recession 0f 2008, the current second recession in Europe, The election of a Hispanic Pope, the wildfires in Moscow in 2010, the second Tunguska event this year, the sensational revelations released in the last years of the plot to kill JFK, etc.

Thanks for your comment,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 6/22/2013 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

Please check my records in ATS or BTS, I rarely fail in my interpretation or analysis of predictions,

To save those of us who may be interested could you provide links to these threads where you've correctly predicted things.

.....since there is no doubt in my mind that certain radical sectors, like the libertarians, or the tea party,.....

Now I'm no expert on US politics but I'd venture the suggestion that only a radical of a certain mindset would view 'libertarians' as 'radicals'.

Hugo Chavez ........ something interesting because he was the so called MABUS, the third Antichrist mentioned by Nostradamus.

Was he?
On what evidence do you make this claim?

If even a fraction of your predictions come true then you will go down in history as the greatest seer and prophet ever.
With all due respect to ATS surely you desire to share your 'visions' with a larger audience, unless.........
edit on 22/6/13 by Freeborn because: fix quote

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Yes,

I can provide links of accomplished predictions that I have posted here in ATS or in BTS. However, let me first clarify that this thread was posted not exclusively supported in my own prestige as seer, that is good enough to do so, but also in prophecies of highly accepted seers ( I mentioned three distinct announcing this same event in the opening of the thread) which record as proven prophets is now out of question, although possibly in their times they were also tested with the same rigor that now I am, by the skepticals.

Here one sample, containing examples from 2007 and 2008:

Hurricane IKE prediction:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Japan Earthquake Prediction:

Alaska Volcanic Eruption prediction:

Four earthquakes in the Caribbean and South America predicted in precise sequence of occurrence in 2007:

Earthquake of the coast of Guerrero, Mexico, March 2007:

Second Tunguska event, occurred this year, prediction of 2008,

Prediction the earthquakes of Alumn Rock and Chino Hills ,California, thread of 2007

The great flood occasioned by the Hurricane that stroke the East coast at the end of 2012, was also my accomplished predictions. A natural event like is so unusual that the last time has occurred before was in 1991. My prediction various months in advance of the actual occurrence of this Sandy hurricane.

Here are two threads extremely linked In each with the other:

Charlotte Island earthquake 2012,

Hurricane Sandy Flood 2012 and preceding earthquake of New England:

Now, if anybody wants to see a political prophecies already accomplished in many parts from my past here it is one interesting list.

Prediction of election of a non european and Hispanic Pope taking a name of a saing of middle ages, released in this year about one month before the conclave,

President Sarkozy defection in Election 2012 France:

Confrontation in between Iran and Israel in the Syrian Civil war 2012 (already partially accomplished).

Surprising Outcome of the Presidential Election Mexico 2012, return of the PRI to the power:

Prediction of Incoming conflict in between China and Japan for islands 2012:

Mexico’s Internal crisis of criminality and security, Prediction released in 2007:

War in Between Georgia and Russia in the Caucasus, prediction of 2007

Also there are among my successful predictions, many on economics in the past, that I believe is what the people is more likely to have interest in our days. Here are these for instance:

Collapse of the European Economies, prediction since 2011:

Prediction of the Second great Global Recession (Depression), prediction of 2011,

Incoming second recession for America, prediction from 2012

Prediction of the Great recession and fall of the Republican Party, from 2007

Now, there are also National security or politics predictions that were already accomplished,

Assassination of Benazir Bhutto and attempt of assassination of Barack Obama in Campaign, prediction of 2007:

South American economic and Political Union, prediction of 2007

Prediction of the return on the Democratic party to the White House with Barack Obama, released in January 2008,

Prediction of new finding that were going to show the existence of a plot to assassinate President Kennedy, released in 2008

Prediction of the Reelection of President Barack Obama, released in 2009

Prediction of the new terrorist wave in USA by College or University students, from 2007

Even I predicted successfully events occurring in the world of the spectacle,

Prediction of the series of casualties occurred to the people that worked in Batman the Dark Knight Films, in 2008

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

I think it is important to finish with my answer to wmd_2008,

Just to show that such a mockery does not have any sense and also any place in the discussion of this thread, since even great Prophets cited constantly prophecies that preceeded them, to support their own claims, let me here include some quotations comming from the Holy scriptures with respect to this point.

I would want to see, by the way people like wmd_2008 coming here more frequently to post his own predictions of smart interpretations of ancient prophecies since he believes is so easy to do so, that might be a very interesting opportunity to see how well is he in these same arts.

This is a serious thread on prophecy, by the way.

The Angel of Lightness,

St. John 19:28
New International Version (©2011)
Later, knowing that everything had now been finished, and so that Scripture would be fulfilled, Jesus said, "I am thirsty."

St. Luke 22:37
It is written: 'And he was numbered with the transgressors'; and I tell you that this must be fulfilled in me. Yes, what is written about me is reaching its fulfillment."

St. Matthew 26:54
But how then would the Scriptures be fulfilled that say it must happen in this way?"

St. Matthew 26:56
But this has all taken place that the writings of the prophets might be fulfilled." Then all the disciples deserted him and fled.

St. Luke 4 (GOD'S WORD Translation)
16 Then Jesus came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up. As usual he went into the synagogue on the day of worship. He stood up to read the lesson. 17 The attendant gave him the book of the prophet Isaiah. He opened it and found the place where it read: 18 "The Spirit of the Lord is with me. He has anointed me to tell the Good News to the poor. He has sent me to announce forgiveness to the prisoners of sin and the restoring of sight to the blind, to forgive those who have been shattered by sin, 19 to announce the year of the Lord's favor." 20 Jesus closed the book, gave it back to the attendant, and sat down. Everyone in the synagogue watched him closely. 21 Then he said to them, "This passage came true today when you heard me read it."

Psalm 22:8 "He trusts in the LORD," they say, "let the LORD rescue him. Let him deliver him, since he delights in him."

St. Matthew 27:43
He trusts in God. Let God rescue him now if he wants him, for he said, 'I am the Son of God.'"

Psalm 69:21 They put gall in my food and gave me vinegar for my thirst.

St. Mark 15:36
Someone ran, filled a sponge with wine vinegar, put it on a staff, and offered it to Jesus to drink.
"Now leave him alone. Let's see if Elijah comes to take him down," he said.

Psalm 22:1 For the director of music. To the tune of "The Doe of the Morning." A psalm of David. My God, my God, why have you forsaken me? Why are you so far from saving me, so far from my cries of anguish?

St. Mark 15:34
And at three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eloi, Eloi, lema sabachthani?" (which means "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?").

Psalm 22:18 They divide my clothes among them and cast lots for my garment.

Matthew 27:35
When they had crucified him, they divided up his clothes by casting lots.

Isaiah 53:7 He was oppressed and afflicted, yet he did not open his mouth; he was led like a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before its shearers is silent, so he did not open his mouth.

St Matthew 27:12
New Living Translation (©2007)
But when the leading priests and the elders made their accusations against him, Jesus remained silent.

Isaiah 50:6 I offered my back to those who beat me, my cheeks to those who pulled out my beard; I did not hide my face from mocking and spitting.

St.Matthew 26:67
Then they spit in his face and struck him with their fists. Others slapped him.

1 Samuel 20:32 "Why should he be put to death? What has he done?"

St. Matthew 27:23
"Why? What crime has he committed?" asked Pilate. But they shouted all the louder, "Crucify him!"

Psalm 22:7 All who see me mock me; they hurl insults, shaking their heads.

St. Matthew 27:39
New Living Translation (©2007)
The people passing by shouted abuse, shaking their heads in mockery.

Psalm 31:5 Into your hands I commit my spirit; deliver me, LORD, my faithful God.

St. Luke 23:46
Jesus called out with a loud voice, "Father, into your hands I commit my spirit." When he had said this, he breathed his last.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Dear Freeborn,

If you or anybody wants to know why I have claimed that Leutenant Colonel Hugo Chavez-Frias, former President of Venezuela, was the third incarnation of the AntiChrist, as it was predicted to occur, according with the great Prophet of all the times, Mitchel of Nostradamus, please refer to the following thread.

In that thread there is enough evidence to show that many aspects of the life of Chavez coincide with the profile the AntiChrist look for , when he decide to come to this world once again to continue his evil job.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Perhaps you can finally tell me who is Gog and MayGog?
I hate biblical symbology and prefer a more clear message.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Thanks for the reply, I'll try to read through all your previous predictions when I get the chance - there sure are a lot of them - if, as you say, they all accurately predicted something then you surely surpass the great Nostradamus himself.

Do you restrict your broadcasting of these predictions to ATS or do you also post or publish elsewhere?

As for Chavez being the MABUS?
Must have been a bit of a let down when he went and died on everyone before he could unleash the full extent of his evil and deceitfulness.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

Hi cavtrooper,

Gog and Magog, as well as the related Tubal and Meshech, refers to very old kingdoms located somewhere in central part and south part of the Anatolia peninsula, where now is Turkey. They were probably founded by the Hatians around 23th century before Christ and later incorporated after the 20th century to the Hitita empire.

Seen from the land of Israel they are located exactly to the north, son that is the reason for which the Bible refers to them as the Kingdoms of the North, surrounding by a lot of mountains.

You can know more about them by reading what is in the following links:

where-is-magog-meshech-and-tubal

bibleatlas.org...

bibleatlas.org...

www.joelstrumpet.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

The so serious deterioration of the the diplomatic relationships in between Turkey and Israel, that we have seen along 2011 and 12, may be another so important signal, as the book Revelation tells, we are approaching rapidly to the end of times, since it is said on it that Gog And Magog will take part of the great last battle of Armageddon against the people of Israel.

Pls read:
www.jta.org...

www.ynetnews.com...

www.reuters.com...

www.congressratings.com...

If you want to see my thread about the so many signals of the end of times that we are experiencing in our epoch please visit the folloiwng link:

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 6/23/2013 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I have many of my threads also already published in www.prophecy.mx ,

I used to post for years , in parallel with ATS and BTS, also in two sites that unfortunately seemed to me that have already disappeared,

spiritualphilosophyandpractice.com...

prophecies.us...

I am open to publish in new sites that are interested in EPS or Parapsychology as well as journals or any kind of editorials.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Hi,

Just as an update of what it was already posted, i was informed today that my predictions are also being published in the site called www.propheciesonline.com

In paticular a crossed reference to the depository of acconsplished threads posted here in ATS and BTS is at:

www.propheciesonline.com...

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
What makes you think that the USA will not go under? Obama has tripled the national debt in 5 years. Judgment is coming to the USA and it will not be pretty. We are the whore of Babylon who has murdered our unborn sold the world our war machines and control the drug trades.

reply to post by guitarplayer

The Peace of God to all t hat belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

Let me come back to this reply that I saw briefly in my preliminary inspection of the reactions toward the thread but that has really alot of substance and it is definitively important to answer.

1) I feel you are quite right Dear guitarplayer, and I have warning of this terrible situation during years here in ATS and BTS, that the legalization of Abortion, that prevails in America every time the Democratic party returns to the power, is really grave, is indeed a terrible sin that curse the nation.

Ironically when the Republicans are in power there is an avalanche of critics from Democratics claiming that the GOP is always trying to fix the economic problems of the country by opening more war scenarios around the world, sacrificing a lot of American youngsters in battle fields overseas.

But what they do not want to see, is that when Democratics are in the power they also find the way to authorize the sacrifice of millions of non yet born Americans by so selfish and irresponsible mothers that decide for the easy "solution" of abortion, that from any ethical perspective is really a crime, a perverted way to twist the free will, using the "freedom" of the adults to violate the right to born of the children.

It is sad but is true, your point is really correct, there is an Holocaust in America of non yet born babies that were killed in an unmerciful way by physicians that are acting like butchers, in a perverted sense of what is healing.

I know this words might sound too much strong but I prevented that if this situation was not changed this was going to bring new grave problems to the country, and well, there is now a big political scandal coming soon that without the protection of God, even might put President Obama not only in so serious troubles but cut his Presidence.

Here my original thread about the Abortion in America:

2) The second grave mistake that America cannot comitt is to confuse the respect, the humanitarian treatment that the Homosexuals must have, as part of the need to protect human rights, and also the tolerance to their decision to have a permanent commited partnerings, based in trully affectivity and not in pure sexual addiction, with the other very different to legalize Sodomy, that is a capital sin, and moreover to pretend that such a terrible sin can be considered as equivalent as the Holy sacrament of Marriage.

I also prevented that only when the gay community renounce definitively to Sodomy they are going to receive really the respect they claim from the society in their fight for civil rights and be able to overcome the terrible devastation of the Aids.

Of course, to blame of the spread of Sodomy in the world exclusively to the Homosexuals is unfair, since unfortunately thanks to the terrible influence of the immoral Pornographic industry, every time there is more and more Heterosexuals practising it too, and worst than this, is that, now under the same sinful propaganda circulating in the web, this sin is reaching important segments of the underage population, the adolescents.

This was my thread of years ago about that subject:

3) The third factor that also points to your reply, and is definitevely part of what God is calling us to do, is to do not commit the horrendus mistake to legalize Drugs, that might be the perfect way to see millions of youngsters in this country absolutely destroyed morally, physically and mentally wihtout having any chance at all to save them of a terrible vice that is worst than Cancer and Aids acting together.

I believe in this last aspect, as well as in the need to control the arms trade in the country, the current Democratic Administration is doing a good Job and it is walking now in the correct direction, but there is a lot more to do and it is needed more strict regulations.

Only when there will absolute control of who carry weapons and of no tolerance at all to consumption of stupefacients, we are going to see a drastic reduction of the criminality in this country. It is extremely important to realize that America must collaborate more decided with other nations that are our allies, but are being devastated by the war against these two terrible problems.

America must understand that it can not transfer entirely the responsibility to finish the illegal traffic of weapons and drugs to other countries, that is to act with absurd selfishness , immaturity and deep ignorance, that attitude is not going to solve nothing, but to delay more the end of that nightmare.

All these important decissions are part of the conditions that God is requesting to heal the nation, and the world, and it has been exhaustively repeated in the messages sent by St Michael Archangel and the Holy Virgin Mary in the apparitions of Garabandal and in Conyers, Georgia, that unfortunately have been systematically ignored and even discredited, instead to be accepted with respect and followed.

Here my thread on those messages that were sent to US years ago, and only few really accepted, and what it is more grave, the Bishops of the Church have responsibilty on that situation, since they didn't support the authenticity of those visions, in which St Michael and St Mary tried since 1960s in Spain and since 1980s in Georgia, to prevent all the crisis we have now.

These wrong attitude of the Catholic Hierarchy in America and Europe is the one that carried on to them also part of this terrible curse. All the scandals that now they are affronting is an evidence of it. The Bishops didn't respond in the proper way toward the divine message delivered in the apparitions. They must rectify their attitude, repent and assume their responsibility in order to recover the prestige of the True faith either in the country and the world.

This horrendus discredit suffered by the Church in recent years is perhaps the worst part of the accomplishment of the Third secret of Fatima, the same that almost make faint H.H. Pope John XXIII when he read it privately in 1963.

Thanks for your comments,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 6/24/2013 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
As for Chavez being the MABUS?
Must have been a bit of a let down when he went and died on everyone before he could unleash the full extent of his evil and deceitfulness

Dear Freeborn,

Hugo Chavez was actually not going necessarily to die so young, but he committed two mistakes:

1) A huge sacrilege when he unburied the body of Simon Bolivar. He was trying to find a way to justify a war with Columbia, by supposedly ordering a forensic study on the remains, that are by the way about almost 200 years old now, "showing" that The Liberator of 5 Republics didn't die of Tuberculosis, as the Historians all together agree, but poisoned by the Columbian Aristocracy. It is said that there was some kind of Voodoo ceremony when the remains were taken out of the tomb, and that Chavez was present. The Venezuelan leader was a great believer in Shamanism.

2) He secretly supported a very hidden coup d'etait against Raul Castro in Cuba, that was in 2008 when he was just in his first year in office, that if it might be successful was going to Assure to the regime of Caracas that when Fidel Castro die, his successor was going to be a puppet of Chavez. Felipe Perez-Roque, the former Chancellor and Vicepresident of the State Council Carlos Lage Davila were both involved in the Chavist plot in la Havana.

worldblog.nbcnews.com...

When the plot was discovered and Raul purged the high spheres of the Power a decision was taken, that Chavez was a potential dangerous ally, and a way might be find to neutralize him. Chavez didn't like the reforms Raul Castro was planning to do, and that was the origin of the problem among them.

The Castro brothers are very experts into eliminate political rivals. Fidel Castro was several times accused to be involved in the death of Camilo Cienfuegos, the truly big leader of the Cuban Revolution, the accusation comes from Huber Matos, and also he was clearly pointed to have pushed Ernesto Guevara de la Serna, The CHE, to go a sure death in the jungles of Bolivia. The Che fell in disgrace and lost all the support of Fidel when he protested energetically about the way the USA and the USSR ignored Cuba during the missiles crisis of 1962.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

checheguevara.blogspot.com...

I know this sounds terribly Machiavellian, but Fidel Castro has great expertise into manufacturing Martyrs, he started on that track by planning the assassination of the leftist Liberal leader of Columbia, Jorge Eliecer Gaitan in 1948, to boycott the 2nd Pan-American Conference in Bogota. Gaitan was very sympathetic with communism but he didn't want to do a coup d'etait against President Ospina Perez, so Castro decided to don't lose more time trying to convince him, but to use him dead to perform the operation he had, commanded by the KGB and the secret service of Juan Domingo Peron to destroy the Columbian Capital if it was needed to impede the creation of the American States Organization.

check my thread of Chavez, in the second post.

Also

en.wikipedia.org...

Also the death of Salvador Allende in Chile in September of 1973 has a lot of similarities and parallelisms with respect to the one of Hugo Chavez, both didn't have confidence in their own personal guard, but in the Cuban security that Castro provided them. Allende was still alive when the bombing of the National Palace , Casa de la Moneda, ended, there are photos of him running in the corridors that prove that. Augusto Pinochet, a man that was proud to have cleaned Chile of Communists always denied that he executed Allende, he claimed that he found Allende already death by a bullet coming from a rifle that Fidel Castro gave him as gift, apparently in a suicide. However in his very last speech, while the coup d'état was taking place the President clearly told that he was going to fight until death. Fidel Castro always denied Allende's suicide.

Pls read:
en.wikipedia.org...

Castro decided Allende was no longer useful as an ally, as soon as he confirmed that he clearly had lost his political power, so he was comfortable with the idea to made him a Martyr, the only role in which he was still a good asset in the hands of the Cuban leader.

Hugo Chavez believed to be the victim of some kind of poisoning that trigger his Cancer, he was not completely wrong, but it was not the CIA the ones that could carry out such a mission, the only ones that were able to have done such a thing were the Cubans, he didn't take food without being supervised by them.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 6/24/2013 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Hold on we ARE winning and keeping our guns or we will have a civil war here or I and many will die. I voted for homosexual partnerings because I don't like the suffering of the individual.
Maybe I am in violation here but I also agree about your views on abortion for the exact same prediliction. In my heart I will do as I feel because that is what I am here from God to do.
My 1st question was to find out if indeed I will fight in such a war.www.bob-owens.com...
If they try to kill many outright they will lose soundly.If they disappear too many that too will start a fight,
That is what I was seeking to learn.
edit on 24-6-2013 by cavtrooper7 because: Finished my point

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join