It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atlantis possibly found?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Another fantastic claim or actual proof?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

A friend shared this on my FB yesterday and coming here I didn't see anything in regards to this and the search function didn't yield anything either. So here it is

www.disclose.tv...

June 17, 2013 - Two scientists, Paul Weinzweig and Pauline Zalitzki, working off the coast of Cuba and using a robot submersible, have confirmed that a gigantic city exists at the bottom of the ocean. Read more: www.disclose.tv...

According to journalist Luis Mariano Fernandez the city was first discovered decades ago, but all access to it was stopped during and after the Cuban Missile Crisis. Read more: www.disclose.tv...

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
IF this is true and I am not saying it is. One would have to think that it would turn history as we know it upside down and inside out. The possibilities could be endless. However, as the article states if the US Military knew about this in the sixties it's hard to fathom how these gentleman were able to get anywhere near it?

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Believe it's been posted before, and it's a really bad fake.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
when do the tours start

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I've seen this photo before. If its real, then that is definitely a city of some sort. I seen it on a different website though

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Wow, an actual city that was un-indated when the oceans rose. Not the usual scenario is it.

But equally mystifying is ports that now are miles from the sea. I mean, they must be somehow magical or linked to fables aren't they?

Oh, I forgot, dropping sea levels.... stupid me.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Besides, we all know Atlantis is in another galaxy. I saw that on TV so it must exist ....???

No wait, they flew it here didn't they.... so that means it's off the coast of San Fransisco. Keeping in mind there are some here that believe in Stargates and stuff... but didn't before the TV shows arrived because no one know what a Stargate was supposed to be.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Please continue on the previous thread. Thanks.

new topics

top topics

join