It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside the Skunk Works Hangars

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by weavty1

Where did you find those images?!

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Then, i guess Boeing left that facility, and left those two empty 787's just to lay in the sun.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Could this be the Global Strike UCAV, or it is still considered Blackswift?

^^^^ This was a snapshot from the newest video from Lockheed Martin concerning on Skunk Works past, present, and future projects.

www.youtube.com...

(^^^ Here is the video link for the second image)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackbird2012

Nope. Boeing did a number of environmental tests on them at Palmdale. I believe one of those is the first one to fly, which will end up in a museum somewhere, probably in Seattle.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Right, but wasn't Phantom Works at that same Boeing facility in Palmdale at the time before it closed down? I mean the Space Shuttle Integration and Modifications took place there too, aside from the old Rockwell hangars. (Now known as NASA Dryden Aircraft Operations Facility). But yeah, i think Plant 42 could be increasing security on the premises when technology is getting more advanced. But hell, i still listen in to the Airport Tower and the ground security from time to time, and they don't seem to keep that secure. But, are there any other projects that are in some speculation that is being built at Plant 42? Because to me, the whole facility of Plant 42 doesn't look that classified on the outside. But then again, we have no idea what's really happening on the inside.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join