(JUST TO BE CLEAR, I HAVE NOT LITERALLY GONE INSIDE THE HANGARS. THIS WAS ONLY AN OUTSIDE VIEW OF THE INSIDE.)
So, yesterday night, i was driving along Sierra Hwy, by the Skunk Works Facility, and i was surprised that the West Side of the Main Hangar was open
by one hangar door panel, and the smaller, but big hangar to the north of it was open too. Since i love aerospace and the military, i wanted to get a
glimpse of what was in the hangar. While driving straight at the same time, i looked and there were some peculiar things i saw. Here are things i
noticed, and saw.
1. I noticed that the ground of the inside was divided into what looked like small "workspaces"
2: I saw the wings of an F-22 Raptor, and a bit of the body.
3. I saw tails to an aircraft that look exactly almost like these on this future UAV, the VARIOUS.
4. I saw something inside the hangar that looked EXACTLY like this:
It wasn't exactly that big as described in the picture, but small enough to fit inside of it.
5. I noticed that there was no people inside that i saw...probably there was, but i couldn't see it.
Also, the smaller, but yet big hangar to the north of the Main Hangar was almost completely open. Here were also the things i noticed there as
1. A giant C-5 Galaxy inside, but it had some orange markings on the body, but mainly on the engines.
2. A big Skunk Works logo on the wall inside the hangar, and an American Flag on the wall as well.
There was also things outside of those hangars on the tarmac, like an F-22, X-55 ACCA, and a C-130.
These were all the things i saw at the facility last night, and by golly, i was happy that night. But i still wonder about some of the things i saw in
the main hangar....any guesses, anyone?
edit on 20-6-2013 by Blackbird2012 because: (no reason given)