It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

weird UAV's ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 10:31 PM
link   
A friend of mine and I were South of Vernon Tx last week on the Wagnor Ranch . We kept seeing these UAV's i guess they were stange ! There were several in the sky at all times . They all had red and blue flashing lights . Altitude was below 5 to 8,000 ft . The wierd thing was they appeared to have some sort of lines hanging down from them for lack of a better discription.
Vernon is south of Altus AFB and west of Shepard AFB .
The speed was also fairly slow , and they made no sound at least they couldn't be heard. I have never seen amything like it if anyone knows what i'm talking about plz let me know .

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 12:28 AM
link   
At that atitude theres a nuber of things it could of being, and at that height most aircraft seem noiseless, or very little noise, and you were just paying atention to see the craft that you ignored that little noise. and what made you think it was a UAV? from that high you couldn't tell. As for the lights? All aircraft have colored blinking lights. What do you mean lines hanging down? Do you mean like a rope/cable hanging down from the craft?

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 02:54 AM
link   
my friend tells me they were much lower . I'd say if they were Cesnas they would have been very loud. i don't believe they were maned because they were small. Who flies around in pattens all night? and there were 3 to 4 of them exacttly the same.

new topics

join