It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Cruz destroys image that politicians have no good ideas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I was unsure whether this should be in "jokes & pranks", but the truth is his comments, albeit very funny, are a sad testament to the state of the U.S. government...

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) said the IRS should be abolished and joked IRS agents should be sent to the Southern border to deter illegal immigrants from crossing the border. Speaking at the "Audit the IRS" rally on Wednesday in Washington, D.C., Cruz joked that if the first thing illegal immigrants saw after crossing the border was an army of IRS agents, they would turn back and go home.

Probably the best idea to come out of D.C. in a very long time...

IRS agents to border

edit on 20-6-2013 by madmac5150 because: My cat does not control me

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Well they are armed, and have been training with "ar-15's'

Sure why not how about government agencies go out in to the real world and see just how ineffective they really are.

Count me as a supporter.
edit on 20-6-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by madmac5150

I like what he said. At least he's not pandering to the PC crowd, and is willing to speak what he thinks. I give him Kudos for that alone. The humor was icing on the cake.

Des

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Wouldn't work, the ones crossing the boarder would all just shout "9 dependents" and keep walking.

Besides, illegal immigrants aren't TEA Party members trying to get 501c3's by pretending to be non political organizations. lol
edit on 20-6-2013 by HauntWok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Is he a candidate for president? because if he is thinking about it, then he is just lying like any other politician before him just to get the people believing anything he said.

After all it work for Obama the first "black president" it would work wonders for the "first Latino" crock one too.

People still do not get it, politicians this days will said anything.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

very true, however because of the nature of the political game we need those on our side who play by those rules
to make comments like these, that they get paid to say, with a to be determined at a later date reprimand mentality of their (un) justifiable actions.

What you wont talk about matters just as much as what you would talk about just like its not what you say but how you say it.

Communication is less than five percent the words you use.

What is a picture worth?

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by whatzshaken

I did some research in the net about him, he is call the bad boy in the senate, because he is showing that he is against key subjects that are very controversial and unfriendly with the American people, drones, Obama care, the IRS ect.

But he also have some mistakes in his belt and specially one that he will not talk about it, when about child rapist.

Also his gun control issues while look fine they could turn the worst for second amendment lovers.

He also been call the Republican Obama when he sided with Obama talks about raising entitlements taxes but then turn around bashing Obamacare.

So it seems that he is indeed eying the white house, but he still wet behind the ears, but Obama was also wet behind the ears and made it to the white house, look the mess we are in now.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Politicians will have good ideas when people speak up.
If you leave them to their own devices, they'll do whatever they please in your name.
Go talk to your representatives people. Its your right.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
My personal opinion of Senator Cruz is largely unprintable due to NSFW language.
(I like not having a ban.)
He's heavy into the TEA Party Theatrics, all puff no fluff.

It's to my misfortune that I have to share the state with him.
M.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
There must have been a bath salt leak into the drinking water on election night when this crazy got elected. Too bad he's going to be there for another 5 years.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

There is no denying the majority of them are dirty. Obama is linked to Chicago............

I want to see, need to see Obama taken down by the American people, and I hope I speak for a lot of those in the world right now, so any support in that cause, brining down Obama and his Allies, which is detrimental in saving a lot of lives, is welcomed in that regard.

Lets round up all those guilty first, all of them, they will cut the feet out of their own/kill their own to survive, so when its all said and done, we then can had out justice accordingly.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
The title reads better like;
Ted Cruz Destroys ideas & is a no good politician.
There that's better

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   

When you get rid of a tax collector, who do you replace him or her with? That's right, another tax collector.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by HauntWok

Wouldn't work, the ones crossing the boarder would all just shout "9 dependents" and keep walking.

Besides, illegal immigrants aren't TEA Party members trying to get 501c3's by pretending to be non political organizations. lol
edit on 20-6-2013 by HauntWok because: (no reason given)

No, most all of the Tea Party groups were filing for 501c-4 status, not c-3. The c-3 groups were the Christians and Jewish organizations that were targeted. You're sorta confusing your groups a bit.

top topics

join