It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jessie Ventura POTUS 2016

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I'll vote for an honest, capable atheist long before a Christian that does not follow Christ.

...we'll see

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Is he running??

Did he mentioned anything about even thinking of running??

Where did you get that?

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I thought Bush was bad enough !
If in some incredible twist of fate Jessie Ventura became President I feel it would be time to leave the Planet , sure it would be funny for a while but...

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by milano

Run for president?

Didn't he bail and move to Mexico?

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
I thought Bush was bad enough !
If in some incredible twist of fate Jessie Ventura became President I feel it would be time to leave the Planet , sure it would be funny for a while but...

Well the White House has a perchant for having actors under its roof.

You can just picture it, every so often someone comes flying out of the window!

The story is CNN, BTW you need to copy and paste and close up http with the rest of the Goddam link.

http ://piersmorgan.blogs.cnn.com/2013/06/04/jesse-ventura-on-running-for-president-in-2016-as-an-independent-you-dont-want-an-incumbent-so-the-office-will -be-wide-open/
edit on 20-6-2013 by smurfy because: Link.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by milano

This has to be one of the top most thought-out, well-written threads we've seen yet.

How about some news, information, something in the OP instead of a one-line opinion that doesn't contribute anything to the board. Is he running? Has there been any recent news?

Make your thread count with some decent info instead of posting a one-line, meaningless comment.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Forget that CNN link, it's a PITA, this is the video with Piers Morgan,

Actually Morongan brings up a valid point about Bradley Manning, and why he didn't look for FOI information through proper sources. Well, Piers if your'e out there had Manning done that, he would not be even at the whistleblowing stage, he would be expired.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
When he first became Gov. I thought it was a good thing and he'd do a good job.
Now ??? Not a chance. He's become a bit of a buffoon .. IMHO.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I remember when he was Gov he found thousands of dollars they were over budget. He gave that money back to his people - I never saw or heard of anyone in Government being that honest before or since. I'd vote for him in a second.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
When he first became Gov. I thought it was a good thing and he'd do a good job.
Now ??? Not a chance. He's become a bit of a buffoon .. IMHO.

I 2nd his buffoonery.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
WTF difference do you think it would make?

You could elect Mickey Mouse as president, but US policies would remain exactly the same.

The puppet does not pull the strings!

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
A few years back I would have considered throwing my vote his way. Now? I think he may have gotten a wee bit too big for his britches since then. Just MHO and nothing more though. I really am of the mind that it doesn't matter who any of us vote for, the game is rigged from the get go. I still vote because I feel like I have to try to do what I think is right so I can sleep at night. Giving up and giving in is not my nature and who knows? Maybe one day someone will rig the rigged game and the people will get to decide.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I'd sure vote for him. Honest and tries to get to the bottom of things instead of just letting it slide. White house petition anyone?

I love watching his stuff on Conspiracy Theory.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I like his work, particularly on conspiracy theories. But he was an absolute bantam weight as a Governor and never seemed to want to make enemies. Maybe it was the realities of the job and his hands were tied and he had to go along to get along but he came across as a disappointment. he'd make a better POTUS than the last two but the bar is now so incredibly low that just about anybody would.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by milano

I would vote for him. I'd rather have an honest buffoon (I don't think he is) than a well dressed. educated liar.

Jesse's eyes are open. I think that it was Voltaire that said "Judge a man by his questions, not his answers".

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by milano

I am no fan of Ventura but think anyone can do a better job then the past 4 decades of clowns!
I don't think he would make it into a presidential debate nevermind into the oval office!
We will never see anyone get elected but pawns of the elite who are working hard on taking
away our individuality, wealth and choices!

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
He's from the Navy. The same Navy that has the legal loophole to do human experiments on the population without knowledge or consent. In a RFID tracking political climate brewing, when Nostradamus says the antichrist is Mabus (in the Navy), and the Christians are claiming end of days and the mark of the beast (MARCC and BEAST, also Navy programs). And he's an atheist; personally I don't care what his religion, or lack of one, is but in that paradigm how much would he care about my beliefs from my God that he can't see when it comes time to putting tracking objects into bodies without their consent? You do realize his job as a lethal weapon was to destroy anybody that interfered with the US centric agenda?

Now he's got a good sense of success and he sticks with the facts. But he signed his rights away to talk about certain things, he has chance to deny religious claims for rejecting certain national agendas, and it's been established that he doesn't like to bargain or put up with with other people's arguments, except when it affords him a job. He's halfway into Mexico because the political climate of the nation rubs him the wrong way, and now the idea of running the country comes up? Now?

Speaking from a religious perspective in the end of days, **** no. I want to walk without the mark of the beast thank you. The powers over his past would make him a tool for an antiChristian agenda. There's no guarantee he would be sympathetic to Christian values of staying chip-free. Even if he were the first in line, the chosen cabinet could sneak past an agenda under a nickname. It would be decent if it weren't for all of those Navy references. We see what we want to see and he is a decent call for the US but I don't want to be ignorant of the details that could be an infinitely foolish decision.
edit on 22-6-2013 by Sandalphon because: infinite consequence

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by milano

I say HELL YEAH !!! I mean really, do you want another Bush or Obama. How bad could it be ? I like his no B.S. way of doing thing's. I would like to see what would happen if the GOP screwed with him like they are Obama. Stuff would hit the fan !!!

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Here are my thoughts and opinions on Jesse Ventura...

While Ventura has some solid points and exposes some of the real issues, most of his approach is for dramatics and publicity. At the end of the day, Jesse Ventura is in the game (and ANY game) for his own massive amount of egotistical pride and fame. But many successful people are, so that's not a deal breaker.

Two points that are massive deal breakers on a Ventura presidential run are:

1) He lives in Mexico about half the year... and when he's in the States he is always saying how much he wishes he were back in Mexico.

2) He is suing the widow of Chris Kyle over a fight that bruised Jesse's tender ego. Chris Kyle is dead now. A decent man would back off and let the widow and family move on with their lives. Instead, Ventura's lawyers are draining the Kyle family for legal fees they can never afford.

Sometimes, I want to punch Jesse Ventura in the face, too. He's a jerk. But there's nothing worse than a jerk who can't stand to lose and then calculates the demise of his deceased enemy's family just because he has the resources to do that much revenge.

Imagine a man like that, Jesse Ventura, with the power of the presidency? It'd give us more of what we've had too much already. Because of what I've seen as a massive character flaw and visible abuse of power, I have stopped listening to anything Jesse Ventura has to say. There are many better champions of liberty and principles that now get my time of day.
edit on 22-6-2013 by twoandthree because: punctuation

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I can no longer stomach him after the way he is treating the widow of Chris Kyle!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join