It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATSers that I respect.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
What's your point?

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

got somthin on your noes there dru

jk

anyway i nominate pinke, it seems like all her posts are well thought out, and grammar is almost impeccable making an easy read that is worthwhile.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hushabye
What's your point?

The Point! is a fable and the sixth album by American songwriter and musician Harry Nilsson about a boy named Oblio, the only round-headed person in the Pointed Village, where by law everyone and everything had to have a point.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by dave_welch

Dear dave_welch,

SLAYER69 just posted recently and asked some really good questions of the rest of us.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Is this the new DHS most wanted list everyone is working on here

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dave_welch

Dear dave_welch,

It is such a hard question, I like choices even if I don't agree with all their opinions, they at least attempt to give real discussions and opinions. I guess the question is do we respect them because we agree with them, appreciate their efforts (SLAYER69 puts in more effort than anyone else in his posts) or just like them? My favorite person to deal with has got to be Akragon, I like many people here; but, he and I share a similar sense of sarcastic humor. Of the moderators, I like Hefficide. I believe he is fair and concerned.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha

Originally posted by TinkerHaus
My most favorite member: Hopechest

My least favorite member: NarcolepticBuddha

Carry on ATS!

Who starred that post?! Talk about salt in the wound.
edit on 20-6-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

I wish I can take my star back because I read it backwards. :/

-SAP-

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I can't stand none of ya.

Matter of fact, I am taking every last one of you off the Christmas Card list.

Except Darth. Since no one else like Darth, I'll go ahead and take one for the team, hold my nose, and be his friend.

edit on 20-6-2013 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Anyone one who has something new and interesting to bring to the board.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Ouch Texan!

"Haters gonna hate!"

-SAP-

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave_welch
reply to post by littled16

Well, I'm not a cat person, but I do dig your avatars!

Me neither. They can never get the sauce right.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Ouch Texan!

"Haters gonna hate!"

-SAP-

Thats right. Feel the sting of THAT burn.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magister
Winofiend was my suggestion. If the rough bits are scraped away there is kernel of truth that I appreciate. I understand that he does not appeal to everyone. Besides, he has such a lovable face!

I miss winofiend's old avatar!

And I don't know, a little character in how persons express isn't always so bad. Is like watching Christopher Hitchens or William Lane Craig, they are not always respectful but always fascinating.

There are lots of persons on ATS I enjoy reading such as ArMAP, DJW001, Chadwickus etc ... So very many, and also lot of nice persons mentioned in this thread, but I suppose one thing I find with ATS is I can't always say nice things. Sometimes I want to post 'that was awesome!' but I have nothing else to say. >.<

Sometimes though its persons I disagree with muchly, and I just respect people's demeanour, logic, things they've taught me, or some combinations. So mostly an opportunity to say those things for those who maybe don't know:

SayonaraJupiter: This will surprise some persons, Sayonara was one of the first persons I met on ATS. Sayonara has caused me to know more about Howard Hughes, Stanley Kubrick, and Richard Nixon than I ever thought possible. May not agree with logic or even method, but sincere in their beliefs and dedicated.

Stumason: I haven't read huge amounts of Stu, but very memorable discussion once where I thought it would go 'the wrong way' but proved me totally wrong.

Human_Alien: So nice and respectful even when others aren't. One of those rare persons that remembers who you are even if you have not much else in common.

DocHolidaze: Don't always agree, perhaps don't always even understand each other, but I have always had the impression Doc actually reads and remembers people. Is very rare here.

TheRedneck: Disagree more often than not, but always straight to point, easy to read. Wish to see more discussions with.

Squiz: The most well read Intelligent Design advocate I've met since William Lane Craig. Could spend all day talking to this person. Gives me books.

DestinationNow: Disagree at times, but posts many neat links and news articles when does so. Danke.

karl 12: Provides me with books to read and links even though doesn't have to and probably finds it bothersome haha .<

Sonofthesun: Always cheerful to me and debate partner

Chamberf=6: Another person I read but never talk to >.< my brain is still tiny

JohnnyCanuck: A little like Phage in that says the thing I was going to say with 3800 less characters :/ we never talk but I always nod a little and say ... I really must remember to thank this person

TheWrightWing: Probably unexpected like SayonaraJupiter, but learnt a lot about person's beliefs from posts. There are a few others like this that question my convictions but they are kind of rare.

I stop here. Spent a while thinking of people, and I'll have missed ones ... Remembering people is very important to me, but some I remember when I see their names unfortunately!

If I ever seem a little distant or impersonal / vanishing in middle of discussions, is just am always worried about being off topic and never have much time to make posts.

Feels nice to give a shout out to all those people who maybe have no idea I remember them I guess.

Edit: ahahaha

I wrote this stuff before reading your post Doc, I promise! And I always think my grammar and writing is all over the place. >.<
edit on 20-6-2013 by Pinke because: Edit DocHolidaze

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

I'm tired of all the bickering and name calling that's been going on.

Winofiend

if this thread is going to name people then I feel I have a right as well to name someone but for the opposite reason you have stated, this user? seriously? he has good character but the manner in which they express it is short of what you have described.

usually the first one in the thread with a sarcastic snide remark.

Thank god someone can read.

I was about to get all soppy and start hugging random strangers. Whew, that was a close call.

Although I am a little perturbed, good character and bad manner. Any advice on how to remedy this obvious faux pas?

Oo

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I am so honored to be on your list dave.

Thanks so very much for thinking of me!

I enjoy the posters you have listed as well as many more. I just love this community and all it has to offer, the fascinating topics, interesting debates and the warmth and kindness of its' many members. As an ATS family, we have shared much laughter, tears and everything in between. Thanks again hun!

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha

reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

I'd rather people didn't list any "least favorites". That's not what this thread is for.

I didn't post it. I quoted someone else's post. You've got the wrong guy.
edit on 20-6-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

It's true. I was being ironic. You know, like a bazillion spoons when all you need is a knife.

The truth is I love everyone on ATS. We should organize the world's biggest group hug. We might even end up in Guinness.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I wouldn't want to be part of any list that would have me, where is honour but in the heart not in roll call list.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

It's in the eye of the person who sees it. Posting on a message board is one thing, it not actually you that's earning respect but your avatar.

-SAP-
edit on 20-6-2013 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join