It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATSers that I respect.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I'm tired of all the bickering and name calling that's been going on. So, here is a list of my favorite ATSers in no particular order.

Smyleegirl
Wrabbit2000
Beezer
Hefficide
Bigfatfurrytexan
Rodinus
Superman2012
Night Star
Gazrok
mysteriousstranger
HomerInNC
Randyvs
Slayer69
Cody599
Caledonia
Winofiend
jiggerj
If I think of any more, I'll edit this post and add them.

So, come on ATS, who do you look forward to reading posts from?
edit on 20-6-2013 by dave_welch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by dave_welch

Pretty much the same as yours. I enjoy smilee's posts. Always respectful. And since she teaches children at my kids level I can relate to what she talks about when the topic come up. Beezer's always fun to read. And Slayer69, well it goes with out saying.

Nice post.
A little recognition goes a long way on here I think. When people get a pat on the back for being polite and respectful of others opinions despite their differences it gives others the incentive to rethink there approach sometimes.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
By the way, I haven't seen much from Slayer69 lately, does anyone know if he's okay?

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
looks like a good start on the list

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

obviously you forgot to put me on top of the list, right next to smylee

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I'm quite familiar with most of those members and would agree they are worthy contributors and arbiters around here.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I posted a similar thread, also many of the same posters...

Right there with ya. I would say that I try to give respect to even the threaders I don't care for... We are all human and as such we are prone to ##SNIPPED## up, be it views (which how can you dislike someone on there views, it's very hypocritical) religion (I just don't care to get it) politics (for the birds anyway) It's a learning experiance, the threaders you mentioned are very well articulated and "Cool" in my book as well.

SnF~
edit on Thu Jun 20 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

That's why I listed them, though, all in all, there are only a few that I actually dislike. But there's good reason for that.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Though I have different opinions to many people here, I can honestly say I respect everybody on these boards
although we do get the odd Troll and attention seekers but they don't tend to last longer than a few days here, and they're easy avoidable

I cant say the same for any other forum, or in fact any other kind of social site I visit.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Still learning my way around ATS, but in addition to your list I also would add:

Caledonia

Winofiend

JiggerJ

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Just when I think I have all my favorites locked in place. Up pops a new one to add to my very long list. Sometimes it's a new member that piques my curiosity, then blossoms into a beautiful thread, that helps weave the never ending tapestry, that is ATS.

Des

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Magister

Of course! How did I forget them?

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I respect all that aren't afraid to admit that they are either wrong or just don't know how something is the way it is. There are those that argue for the sake of arguing, and there are those that never even address the thread topic. They go off in a totally different direction without facing the topic head on. Fortunately, these are few, so I respect a lot of people here.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
2 of my very favourite posters for content and quality have been banned. It's such a shame when people you like get banned, knowing you'll probably never hear from them again.

I respect most of the posters on ATS. Too many to mention, but most of my fellow UK members seem pretty sound and respectful.
All the ladies on ATS seem lovely too.

edit on 20-6-2013 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Great thread.

I respect everyone who respects me. Name calling and bickering between members does nothing but derail threads in my opinion. I try not to part take in internet arguments. It's like beating your head against a wall, all its going to do is make your head hurt.

As for Slayer69, he's around. Ancient and Lost Civs is where I found his latest thread.

ETA: I almost forgot, star and flag.

-SAP-
edit on 20-6-2013 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Well I enjoy everyone on your list ...

To add a few more

Pthena
ElohimJD
Murgatroid
Wildtimes
FlyintheOintment
Akragon
Cuervo

Blessings,
Cirque

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

There are too many members here that I respect immensely and I wouldn't want to slight any of them by omission, so I won't make a list of those I respect the most- and T&Cs prevent me from making even the very miniscule list of members who get on my last nerve. I guess I'll just make that one a "mental list" only.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Hey, you got a new avatar!

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

I like the avatar. I respect the members that have cool avatars and contribute to the website greatly.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave_welch
reply to post by littled16

Hey, you got a new avatar!

I change avatars as often as I change purses, all at the whim of the grandgirl. When she says she wants a different kitty, she gets a different kitty. My life is ruled by a 3 year old!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join