It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive interview with member of CIA panel on UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
This is pretty cool and might be interesting to those doing research trying to put things together in the UFO mystery.

I like this stuff always something coming out I haven't read or seen. Thought I's put this out there for youse folks

an extraordinary interview with Dr. Thornton Page, who was one of the top 5 scientists on the Scientific Advisory Panel On Unidentified Flying Objects in 1953.

Link for UFO/CIA interview and story: www....(nolink)/exclusive-interview-with-member-of-cia-panel-on-ufos-1053/

Try this : www....(nolink)/

Hmmmm. It won't let you link to Open Minds...so...go here and its toward the bottom (june 19th) and it will get you there www.anomalist.com...
edit on 20-6-2013 by RUFFREADY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

SPOILER ALERT: He thinks they are natural phenomena.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUFFREADY
Hmmmm. It won't let you link to Open Minds...

That's a shame, since several interesting items have appeared on the Open Minds TV website in the last few years (including an archive of APRO journals and a few other treats), particularly in posts by veteran ufologist Antonio Huneeus.

If discussion on ATS is to be as informed and well-referenced as most of us would (I think) like to see, it would be helpful if we could include links to articles and resources on the Open Minds TV website.
edit on 20-6-2013 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Ayep, i found his outlook pretty much the "party-line" of the government view on UFOs....
Because of the guys age and career in the military i think hes just being tight lipped, ....

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Yeah, so true. Folks just have to go to "Open Minds" site I guess and see whats there and hope its somewhere else also...I don't know.

Exclusive Interview With Member Of CIA Panel On UFOs Open Minds

Antonio Huneeus shares an extraordinary interview with Dr. Thornton Page, who was one of the top 5 scientists on the Scientific Advisory Panel On Unidentified Flying Objects in 1953. The interview took place in the early 1980s and it is still as relevant as it was 30 years ago.
That's why I could only link "www.anomalist.com... and say..go to june 19th section to find link to open mind article

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
you can also go to the above link for a current story on "open minds"

Space Shuttle Astronaut Explains UFO Video Open Minds

Astronaut Tom Jones gives his explanation for the STS-80 UFO video that persists as real evidence among some UFO research groups. Jones says that it's nothing more than particles of debris, and he should know as he was actually there onboard the space shuttle at the time. Ufo Iconoclasts reveals Arnold's Saucers Before Arnold Saw Them... no, not that Ahnold, Ken Arnold, the pilot who reported the first known encounter with "flying saucers" back in 1947. UFO Iconoclasts says that a woman in Tucson reported seeing the flying saucers earlier in 1947 before Arnold had his iconic sighting.
found at www.anomalist.com... just posted for june 20th.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Ayep, i found his outlook pretty much the "party-line" of the government view on UFOs....
Because of the guys age and career in the military i think hes just being tight lipped, ....

I agree. The article took an immediate wrong turn, for me at least, when I read the words "Jim Oberg"... I wouldn't expect any UFO truth to come from CIA or NASA so I kinda quit reading very shortly thereafter. Also, the guy is wearing an eyepatch over his right eye in one photo, then in the next, its his left.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
The 1947 UFO Sighting Wave

This site was just updated June 19th 2013 with more information. Thought I'd post it for those interested.

"Created December 14, 2005, updated: 19 June 2013

The wave of 1947 has always intrigued me for several reasons. All the other waves had a precedent. This wave had come before all of them, had come out of nowhere, and was an entirely new phenomena. The descriptions of the objects seen over a six week period were very similar and half of the sightings involved daylight objects, many of them described as "flying discs". The wave suddenly ended with the reported crash of a strange object at Roswell, New Mexico. For what we know about the wave of 1947 today we have Ted Bloecher, and a few others, to thank. What you are about to read, not counting the BB documents and NICAP reports, encompasses well over 500 pages."

source: from quote is here for a list of accounts and info and updates: www.nicap.org...

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUFFREADY
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Yeah, so true. Folks just have to go to "Open Minds" site I guess and see whats there and hope its somewhere else also...I don't know.

Exclusive Interview With Member Of CIA Panel On UFOs Open Minds

Antonio Huneeus shares an extraordinary interview with Dr. Thornton Page, who was one of the top 5 scientists on the Scientific Advisory Panel On Unidentified Flying Objects in 1953. The interview took place in the early 1980s and it is still as relevant as it was 30 years ago.
That's why I could only link "www.anomalist.com... and say..go to june 19th section to find link to open mind article

My dad often told me, "It is good to keep an open mind. Just don't open it up so much your brains fall out."

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Urantia1111
I agree. The article took an immediate wrong turn, for me at least, when I read the words "Jim Oberg"... I wouldn't expect any UFO truth to come from CIA or NASA so I kinda quit reading very shortly thereafter. Also, the guy is wearing an eyepatch over his right eye in one photo, then in the next, its his left.

I think Jim Oberg is more openminded than many give him credit for. It took me a couple of years to come to that conclusion though.

Has Jim ever been told what to say? Maybe, maybe not, but even so it wouldn't mean he had been let in on any secrets...just told what to say.

Eyepatch left-right? Most likely a "flipped" picture. You know: Like the pic that made many wrongly assume that Billy the Kid was a lefty. Peace.

edit on 20-6-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

top topics

join