It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Polluting to death: China introduces execution for environmental offenders

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

I salute the Chinese government for this, well done

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
So urinating on a tree is a death sentence in China now.

Remind me not to visit.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Certainly more effective than Woodsie the Owl and PSA's with tearful Native Americans looking at discarded Coke cans and cigarette packs...

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
i think it was one of the rockefellers(?) who was quoted praising china's 'social model' as a good example for a world society..
/tumbleweeds
it is often said the red agenda lurks behind the green agenda.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
So urinating on a tree is a death sentence in China now.

Remind me not to visit.

Anything to keep their people in line.........

Not those who are the greatest offenders. Those at the Top making money.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
China is under new leadership.
Lets give them an opportunity to prove themselves before believing this is bunk.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Anyone who thinks they can execute others, is a demon to me. Love everyone and help them and try to input LIGHT AND LOVE into the minds of the sick reptilian beings running our world, they also need to go home.

They don't mean their buddies, they always mean the little guy.

edit on 21-6-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

Another reason for us not to buy anything that is made from China....and nail China with many Tariffs!

Stop buying, and China will stop producing! This decrease in production will [hopefully] decrease pollution amounts.
edit on 20-6-2013 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

What you may be missing here is that if we don't buy chinese made products we are doomed.

Economics 101

China is actually losing money to keep the whole system going.

If china stops exporting and producing, countries who supply china with raw materials will not have a market.

The only fix is collapse and it won't be pretty

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Well then it a good deal for the super rich Chinese elites facing competition

ITS WIN WIN... WIN

If you pollute we will kill you, only the super rich & government can pollute China

If you don't pollute our pollution will kill you very soon anyway

The Chinese government also has a one child policy and forces abortions even at later stages of pregnancy as far along as 8.5 & 9 months pregnant were forced aborted, and many hundreds of thousands of women sterilized

So the Chinese government is killing people everywhere you look for there own elites gains

The Chinese don't give a flying f##k about there own people and human rights, and certainly don't give a crap about the environment, and lastly don't give a crap about anyone else on the planet

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by magma

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

Another reason for us not to buy anything that is made from China....and nail China with many Tariffs!

Stop buying, and China will stop producing! This decrease in production will [hopefully] decrease pollution amounts.
edit on 20-6-2013 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

What you may be missing here is that if we don't buy chinese made products we are doomed.

Economics 101

China is actually losing money to keep the whole system going.

If china stops exporting and producing, countries who supply china with raw materials will not have a market.

The only fix is collapse and it won't be pretty

BS

The world will go on much the same as it did before China's rise

There are many other places to invest in the world that are now cheaper to produce than China and soaring Chinese wages mean even more places will become competitive

Costs are soaring in every sector, in the coastal provinces where factories have mainly clustered increases in land prices have sky rocketed, environmental and safety regulations, and taxes all play a part. wages in 2010 alone raised by 25% labor costs have surged by 20% a year for the past four years

Big Corps and business have many many other parts of the world they can manufacturer for lower production costs in fact workers in Sri Lanka are 35-40% cheaper, and no doubt with China building a military to threaten its neighbors and western allies with all the money its made from big western business is likely to be drastically reduced as a result with more and more company's pulling out of China in the next few years, which is why we are seeing Chinese company's now trying to buy out big corps brands

China's economy will collapse eventually.. the glorious days of the dragon are over prematurely because of its actions and lack of respect for its neighbors, the environment and lastly its own people, the communist regime has aimed for ‘growth at any cost, growing inequality, government spends less on social welfare, and the country has no such thing as ‘voice of the people...

They will be left to to clean up this mess alone with no friends other than North Korea,

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TritonTaranis

those with an ear to the ground can also remember the chinese governments recent stance on smoking cigarettes... not that they wanted their people to stop.. no.. but to keep on smoking.

anyone remember what those georgia guidestones said about the max. population of the earth?

i always have a nice chuckle at that scene from fifth-element (bruce willis) ...the little robot food vendor message "EAT RECYCLED FOOD, it's good for the environment, and it's o.k for you"

people with an ear to the ground know what's coming down the pipe

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
The envirionment in China now is being severely destroyed by the moral decline of Chinese people and the corruption of CCP's leaders.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I remember in the 80s when Japan was on top how we started seeing a lot of Japanese influences Like on "Robocop 3" and we are still here.We will be after China falls too.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

excellent observation. we can also see the influence in Blade Runner.

i do feel the former movies were used to drive society when they were still within their respective national identities.. it was all used for political "manouvering"

the stage is almost set now.. the "national identities" have been replaced with "citizens of the world"

all the programming is now aimed at this "world crisis" for all the "world citizens"

but i'm just repeating myself now

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

The Chinese government is using this only to take control. Now they can kill whomever they want and probably even take over their business. I wonder if they will do the same to people from other countries who are in China and do business in China, or if this is a measure just in case some of their own people get too much power/money and try to get away from under the control of the Chinese government.

This is nothing more than another form of control. The Chinese government doesn't care about the environment as they have shown for decades. I don't buy it one bit.

edit on 21-6-2013 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

I agree 100% with you. As an example I will give Star Trek. I do like watching Star Trek, but I can see how it has been used to brainwash people into believing "we can live in a perfect world and society where there is a One World Government, and the regular people don't really need any money"... Then you only have to see at the beautiful, large homes/apartments of the crew of Stark Trek, and the decorations they have at their home, all which were in reality built by people and were sold.

Of course in the shows/movies they only show the apartments of the higher ranking officers, and from the outside of the buildings they show it would seem that every apartment/house was just as beautiful on the inside, but they make the claim that in that "perfect utopia" all the people in the world will build, and make things for free willingly... To them it doesn't matter than in reality we are all very different, and even in so called "almost perfect societies" the people have been taken advantage of by governments and the elitists in power...

Let me also not start with the "belief system" being espoused by the creators of the show/movies "the needs of the many out weight the needs of the few", and similar quotes depicting that "people must give up their individual rights for the good of the collective"...

People can work together very well, and have done so for centuries, without giving up their individual rights...

edit on 21-6-2013 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join