It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Traveler Revealed?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TimeTraveler1

I really hope you are not a crazy attention seeker, I really want to believe.
Oh and if TT1 went to the media he would be put in a padded room for the rest of his life. You all know that is true. Hell if Jesus Christ himself came before the white house and said "I come to save you all" He would be shot at, and taken down as a terrorist and we would get the headline " Crazy man pretends to be Jesus attacks white house!"

So please DO NOT go to the media give us your facts and proof first. That way we will have it on record just in case....

-Peace!

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

AmberLeaf
What a load of old rubbish, there are loads of people without hats...what makes this guy the focus of the time traveler conspiracy? If he had an ipad or was on a phone maybe id see the connection, but its just some guy sitting with some other people...nothing there would make me think, he must be a time traveler.

Also he appears to be wearing the same kind of shorts as the other 2 men around him. I agree w/ your assessment. I'm sure you'll sleep better... Haha

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

35Foxtrot
Another mystery... Why is he holding hands with the other shorts-wearing dude?

And how did their forbidden love create the shirtless boy next to them?.
edit on 20/6/13 by 35Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

He isn't holding hands w/ the guy next to him. His hand is clearly leaning on the rock he's sitting on and the other guy has his hand on his knee. I'm surprised many people agreed w/ you. It's a trick of the eye so2speak.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I have broad shoulders, you can't see that in the pic because I'm standing sideways...no, I'm not taking pictures of me naked so, forget it. Not an attention seeker....who would want to be me??? let's pick a few people and take a ride to the "Hole" I'll show you....it'll be fun I promise. I think I might be going back there soon to try again...anyone with me?

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Sure.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I always found that picture interesting as i believe in time and dimension travel. I have a theory that pictures can seem different than what they appear and can lead us to believe what is on them I mean imagine 20+ years from now especially if we were to go through nuclear war and humanity must restart and while searching trough rubble and stuff we find pictures not familiar to us and curiosity feeds our imagination, kinda like the Jesus face sighting to some degree since some of these people see Jesus in their food or on a tree but its our natural thing to look for familial features in things we see or look at ( I know I can stare at a wall and find pictures in the paint because i can pick up features from lines and cracks and such) The eyes can be deceiving, which is why I assume the TPTB use this as their signature. There are however things that cannot be explained but we can pretty much call a picture what we want . I'm always happy to see post like this especially about one of the most intriguing subjects around. Hope I didn't get too distracted in my post and its always good to be curious especially in groups as its easier to hear everyone's opinion and possible knowledge . Good post and good day to everyone
stay curious

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

have you still got the tee-shirt and shorts from the photo

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Very true and thank you yes i love things like this you never know what's true or not and its vrazy to think it probably is real and true

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by geobro

Unfortunately, no but there is a tree along the coast with my initials R.A.P. in it....but, I'm not going up to take a picture of it sorry....I am serious about going back to the "Hole" though...I only posted here for one reason and that was to make a deal with whomever has done this to me and I'm waiting for it...I'm also hoping that more evidence will come to light.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Where is the "hole"?

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

what can you tell people about l.r howard that people do not know

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Bragi

Where is the "hole"?

Turn the damn light on!!

Just kidding..

Wow! I had forgot about this story. Seems that a mystery has time traveled to a current can of worms. (and opened). I do like time travel stories though. Very strange.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Did I say L. Ron "Howard"? I'm sorry if I did that was my mistake I meant L. Ron Hubbard...there's not a lot I can say...this woman I was staying with joined...we had lived right next door to that soup kitchen in Berkeley, Ca. in '71 approx. and at some point in the near future I was thinking about investigating that and it wasn't until I went to find her that I was taken in by Scientology(L. Ron Hubbard) and maybe 2 months after that is when we went off in the boat and on the way back we went through Panama Canal and as we did there were like 100's of people standing along there at one point I think there was a fence and they were shouting at us...maybe there is record or pictures of that. I know a lot of people think he was crazy but, he knew a lot like where to find that cube and I'm probably the only person alive that knows the exact location of this cube and from what I've seen and heard it is an incredible power source. I recently told someone of power about it and a week later my place was broken into. Until I find out what's going on I have no problem staying connected to this forum as long as you guys keep it sane....broad shoulders?

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
You have a skinny build and nothing like the person in the first photo is what I meant. Nothing you say is believable at all in any way. You have no proof.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

haha! oh wow, i remember this!

thankyou for showing me another piece of my history

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
So TT1 claims that he is BOTH time traveller guys in these pics?? Really? Delusional or just trolling? These guys don't even have the same hair texture.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by scotsdavy1

I'm not forcing you to believe...there is a big difference in weight in the past year for me....in the first photo insert was a pic of me from last year where I weighed 240 now after a long diet I weigh 165...people change...
The "hole" is somewhere in New york.

edit on 16-9-2013 by TimeTraveler1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

I don't think he looks odd, seems just an ordinary bloke, it's the others in the photo I'd be worried about, now they do look odd.... in any case, this is not time travel material, what is everyone suppose to be analysing, in the days when this was taken, ton's of people wore short trousers like that, no one had anything, (cept the usualy crowd the politicians) his shirt is today called a t-shirt back then it was just a sleeveless shirt, yes the same difference but they didnt call em tshirts then, you see they didnt notice that the shirt looked like the letter T, and as for time travel, who has any evidence of it.... apart from Dr Who... and the likes... we can't time travel, doesn't matter how clever we get, we will never break down and reassemble our physical being. not to mention our spirit... so better get use to wearin the old clodhoppers for a while yet.... thanks for sharing though.... but I can't see what is out of place, apart from the ugly lookin mob sittin around the guy with shorts and tshirt.....

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
This kind of thing has been going on all my life which is why I have no understanding of how it would be to other people on the other side of the story....this man in the Cape Scott photo is me and anyone I know or, knew me then will tell you it's me. I'm sure right about now if there is someone from my past might be reading this and I hope they do might add some weight to the conversation. either way, it doesn't matter...I will wait for the "Magician" or, whomever else might be involved...

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Goldcurrent

Wavy hair is a good one...I don't like to say it but, I had my hair permed once when I was 16 I looked like a rocker then and another time when I was 18....I'm not really sure about the second photo though just the first one. It does look a lot like me from that time though, I've been a participant 2 or 3 times when the rest of the time I've been what I think of as a victim so to speak or, an unwilling participant....I had no control over it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join