It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My reaction to the EDL.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
reply to post by dam00

Ah, I see what you did there. You confused the words "vile and disgusting" with the correct terminology which would have been "well informed, and scientifically accurate".

Its an easy mistake to make...

in what way was it scientifically acurate can you or the poster provide links to back up your claims ?
I bet you cant
if you cant then it is nothing more than an opinion, which I think is vile and disgusting, that would be my opinion

edit on 20-6-2013 by dam00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dam00

ATS offers a writing forum, and I am using that forum. Some of my output might not be to everyones taste, but as long as I still have a writers tag, and as long as the Moderators do not see fit to molest me over the content of my output, I will keep going with it. Also, it is fair to say that not all my poems are negative in thier subject matter. I have a fairly decent little love poem up there too. As for personal taste, well there is no accounting for that, and I have never claimed to be anything but a fellow, writing about his feelings in the format of poetry. I dont write it because I want people to like it. I post it so that people have an insight into whats going on with me, and why at any given time.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I cannot understand why a disgusting rant like this is allowed, writing of smashing people in the face with hammers and then burning their bodies, apparently justified by a difference of opinion by someone calling themselves TrueBrit whilst suggesting there is no such thing...if this is not hate speech i don't know what is.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

It was a poem expressing anger, I highly doubt he would actually do something like that.

I think it's admirable that someone would chose to vent anger in a creative way rather than a destructive one, if everyone did that the world might be a safer place.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

So your answer to people that don't share your view is to kill them with a hammer? Nice, you're worse then the EDL. And people like you are the problem. When it comes time to fix the world, you and your ilk will have no place with the rest of humanity.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I think people are focusing on the wrong issue here. and that is a poetic verse, expressing violence in response to violent acts, or as the Bible and the Koran state, and eye for eye. But this is not the issue.

Here are the EDL

There is such a thing as righteous anger, and that is healthy. Without it, what would the world be today??

Run by Nazis for one.
edit on 20/6/2013 by JakiusFogg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Its not a rant. Reading the thread will inform you that I write the poetry (or whatever you call it) that I write because it is BETTER than going out and decking a person with a forteen pound sledge hammer, which is something I just would not do. It is not my way to go about causing violence.

However, emotion is what it is. I can either deny it, crush it down inside me, and hope to God almighty that it never gets out, or I can write a poem about it. You might not like that a person can ever feel that way, and you wouldnt be the only one. I do not like that things that happen in my nation inspire me to write this way, but it is much better to write, than to let these things fester away at my innards, un-voiced. Down that path lies the sort of violence that we all agree should never be let loose upon mankind.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Auricom

Have you read the thread? There seems to be alot of this going around lately. I refer you to my previous posts in this thread, which ought to inform you of my actual intent in writing what I did.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

So say i was to write a poem detailing all the tortures and mutilations i would like to see inflicted upon delusional self righteous Leftists, the indignities and desecrations that their corpses would be subjected to, that would be fine...?

It could be an epic along the lines of Dante's Inferno, detailing all their follies, perversions, crimes against humanity, and the appropriate punishments dispensed to them, i'm a gifted creative writer, you think i should do this...?.

Sorry, all i see is hate speech and incitement to violence and the glorification of it...this cannot be justified and is irresponsible.
edit on 20-6-2013 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by dam00

Well... I know what I know, because I did my research. You have the internet in front of you. Do some of your own.

The horse is at the water. I would hope it is not afraid to drink.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Better than bottling it up, that's how a lot of people end up committing barbaric crimes, bottle it up, bottle it up, bottle it up....BOOOM!

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

I do not see a reason why not. Turnabout is fair play, and in all fairness to the entire genre of vicious poetry, if you think my work is messed up, you should read some Cannibal Corpse lyrics.

I only write what I write as catharsis. If you genuinely feel something inside you which you cannot keep inside without risking your structural and ethical integrity, then write about it. Do not let it sit in your belly, chewing away at your stomach lining.

If however, it would be to prove a point, rather than to ease your mind, then maybe that method of release will not work for you. All I can say is, I didnt write this poem because I am a bad person. I wrote it because I felt abused by the very nature of the subject matter itself, and the way it made me feel about things. I wrote it because I want to remain in control of myself, my liberty, and my actions both.

I wish to harm no one. If you have been harmed in some way by what I wrote, then I am really very sorry. That was not my intent in writing it. My intent was to prevent harm to myself and to others by expressing my anger in a creative fashion. If, despite being aware of that, you are so effected by my output, then please alert a mod, and I will deal with them on the subject.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dam00

in what way was it scientifically acurate can you or the poster provide links to back up your claims ?
I bet you cant

Challenge accepted.....

The benefit of outbreeding

Broken genes are usually rare, so to inherit two broken copies of the same gene is unlucky and can result in serious health problems. However, the chances increase considerably if your parents are related. With more genes that are identical by descent, a child will have more genes where both copies are broken.

If inbreeding is bad, outbreeding, marrying an extremely unrelated partner, should be good for the same reason. With a less related partner, the number of genes in your children that are identical by descent is reduced, and with it the chance that a gene has two broken copies. It is not that your children will inherit fewer broken copies in total, just that every broken copy has a much better chance of finding itself partnered with a good copy.

Source: Is it better to be mixed race

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

reply to post by dam00

Well... I know what I know, because I did my research. You have the internet in front of you. Do some of your own.

The horse is at the water. I would hope it is not afraid to drink.

So do you agree with woogleuk, that less white people would be better for humanity ?

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk

I bet you cant

Challenge accepted.....

The benefit of outbreeding

Broken genes are usually rare, so to inherit two broken copies of the same gene is unlucky and can result in serious health problems. However, the chances increase considerably if your parents are related. With more genes that are identical by descent, a child will have more genes where both copies are broken.

If inbreeding is bad, outbreeding, marrying an extremely unrelated partner, should be good for the same reason. With a less related partner, the number of genes in your children that are identical by descent is reduced, and with it the chance that a gene has two broken copies. It is not that your children will inherit fewer broken copies in total, just that every broken copy has a much better chance of finding itself partnered with a good copy.

Source: Is it better to be mixed race

thats still only an opinion if you ask me no proof there of anything significant

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by dam00

Are you being deliberately obtuse?

If you really think that the issue of skin colour is important, then you may well need a wake up call. This here is the twenty first century. Im all for tradition, but if you are so obsessed with skin colour, you might want to wake up and smell the millenium you are in, rather than clinging to the worst , and most pointless obsessions of the last one.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I wouldn't write such things simply because i have no such hatreds or desire to see others harmed, but even if i had it would be wicked and irresponsible of me to propagate such thoughts as others might act upon them.

The real problem here i see is your hatred toward fellow countrymen and women who have a different point of view than your own, your stigmatization and dehumanizing of them, this is something i see often from the Leftist and Liberal Middle Class toward the working class, contempt and disgust, thousands can march in support of the EDL and they will find a reason to despise and hate each and every one of them, and it isn't just about the ideology.

I don't know you and i'm not putting you in any such catagory, i just find all this very disturbing.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

reply to post by dam00

If you really think that the issue of skin colour is important, then you may well need a wake up call. This here is the twenty first century. Im all for tradition, but if you are so obsessed with skin colour, you might want to wake up and smell the millenium you are in, rather than clinging to the worst , and most pointless obsessions of the last one.

Im not obsesed with skin colour I asked do you think the world would be a better place with less white people in it
as I believe your friend does

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

reply to post by dam00

Im not obsesed with skin colour I asked do you think the world would be a better place with less white people in it
as I believe your friend does

I'll answer that too if you don't mind. If they are going to be anything like you then yes, we need less of you.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
A very interesting poem, full of hate, threats, insults and violence.

I am guessing you are a member of the UAF or muslim?

This is the sort of filth I have come from the fascist group UAF and muslims.

I would spit on your grandfathers grave by the way, if what Britain has become today was his vision.
edit on 20-6-2013 by dmsuse because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join