It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you ever want to go back in your past and change something ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I would go back and tell myself that I'm dislexic and transpose numbers. Man, that would have made a huge change in my schooling path. I never found out until roughly 20 years later.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Avoiding a pillow fight with my sister when i was 10. Then i wouldn't have my fractured rib cage now.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Everyday. When I was younger, a girl I 'liked' gave me so many hints, it was hard to ignore. I know she 'liked' me back, obviously, but I don't know why, but I never acted. Maybe it was her "close" friend. Now they're dating, and very close. I've had a crush before, I know what that's like. This wasn't it. I spend everyday thinking I'll never feel the same way with anyone else. I'd say her perfect name, but this is too risky to put all over the internet. Yes, I think most people who can imagine a time machine, would use one. The people who really want to use one, probably wouldn't mind if they died. Everybody has skeletons they wish they could take away.
edit on 16-5-2015 by Gar00 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   
23/4/98 I would go back and tell myself not to go somewhere that unleashed hell in my life

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Oh my gosh, I have fantasies every day about being able to go back in the past and re-live events, respond differently, with the knowledge I have now.

The list of moments I'd like to revisit is endless. Times I said nothing, when I should have said something;
times I said something when I should have said nothing. Times I should have stopped after that second drink. Times I should have punched someone in the nose, or given someone a big kiss.
Times I wish I had known "that is not how you say it in french", or "saying/doing that is terribly inappropriate in France".

Times I wish I had studied instead of hung out with imbeciles. Times I wish I had just said no to that puff before such an important moment or test.

Other times, I am really glad I didn't know all the implications and consequences a choice was going to have, because I might not have done them, and that would have been a great loss of experience!

edit on 17-5-2015 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join