It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man sets out to build 'Worlds largest underground survivor shelter'!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Who gets to pick these 5000 people - and on what criteria?

Easy...whomever can pay $1000 a foot for the vehicle space, and $1500 per person on top of that. That's how they pick the people. (A concerned poorer bloke could always get a job as a pool boy, bowling alley attendant, security guard, etc. at the facility....

Won't sit idle. The plan is that once paid, a member can always use the other amenities (assuming they ever complete all stages) anytime, and they'll have survival classes, events, etc.
edit on 21-6-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-6-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
The site they are using for this project is the Atchison Storage Facility. Up until this year, it was operated by the Army Reserve's 88th Regional Support Command in Fort McCoy, Wisconsin.

You can find it on Google Earth at:
39°32'13.61"N
95° 6'46.77"W

And you can read more about the facilities history here:
en.wikipedia.org...

So basically Vivos is going to take a facility that has already been built and sell square footage to suckers with too much money and a fear of the apocalypse. Just like they did with old communication bunker they bought outside of Barstow.

The guy is a genius. By now, even after the 2012 apocalypse flop, probably a very rich genius.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
lol

Why would ya want to survive?. Everyone that does has been infected with the same thing your leaders suffer from.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Read the article this morning.... I love reading about this underground shelter/survival stuff.
The plans aren't only to make it a shelter but a resort... Interesting !

It will also store museum treasures, DNA & data archives... & has loads of amenities available to its members...

news.yahoo.com...

www.terravivos.com...

:-)
leolady
edit on 22-6-2013 by leolady because: cuz

edit on 22-6-2013 by leolady because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by leolady

Allegedly, but do they actually have any such agreements with museums, etc.?

I'm thinking they don't, and that they are really selling pipedreams. Anyone who buys into this without having the basic life support, food, and power/water systems in place, is throwing their money away. They really need to have a pricing model where it is cheaper to invest in it, in the earlier stages, to give you some incentive for not waiting...otherwise, it's hard not to see it as a scam of some kind.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Asteroid impact.....
Ice flows melt.....
Missouri River rises a bunch...
Caves flood....
everybody drowns..

Humanity is doomed!!! lol

But seriously it would be cool to own!

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
interesting idea, i've been in the one in carthage many times
years ago delivering stuff. its kind of odd driving right into it.

i bet he sells out fast, honestly thats not a bad price for peace of mind
esp with everything going on now days, and as crazy as things are.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy
Guess which government shill (according to some on ATS) drafted that deed... Want a hint?

It...was...me....

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I don't think I would like to step into vault 101 we all seen whst happened there (those of us who played Fallout) no crazy over seer or goat exam for me! Ill take my chances top side with the rest of the plebeians.

In all seriousness if you were to do this and you could afford it, be
Skeptical it only takes one nut to come loose for the rest of the place to turn into something out of the movie Promethius (I think that's the film) though it sure would be handier than the woodlands I have lol

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jinchuuriki
I don't think I would like to step into vault 101 we all seen whst happened there (those of us who played Fallout) no crazy over seer or goat exam for me! Ill take my chances top side with the rest of the plebeians.

In all seriousness if you were to do this and you could afford it, be
Skeptical it only takes one nut to come loose for the rest of the place to turn into something out of the movie Promethius (I think that's the film) though it sure would be handier than the woodlands I have lol

I think you mean this film:

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
$6,000 in food, seems pretty damn cheap, That wouldnt last long. For this to be a good setup, there should be some kind of growing gardens and livestock underneath, theres certainly enough room, just need to find a good way to make power for the lights. and a good way to get clean water, which wouldnt be hard in there, with natural springs

top topics

<< 1   >>

join