It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How sad that Christians reject the good news that Jesus gave.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by Greatest I am

You're just as lost on it's meaning as this person who also claims to be God right now! The one that's trying to rewrite the Bible and it's meaning.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

No one in their right mind is going to believe that those who don't adhere to the words of Jesus know him better than anyone else.

You will note that I am trying to get you to adhere to the words of Jesus and not your tradition.

John 6 ; 63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Luke 11:52 Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.

Enter into yourself and do not let your tradition hinder you as it takes away knowledge as Jesus is saying.

Regards
DL

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

By the way, I already answered that question earlier in the thread when I mentioned when and where God would become all in all.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

John 6 ; 63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

That only works if you have the Holy Spirit, not when you're talking to lower level spirits that teach you to do things against Jesus' words.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by RAY1990

Christians don't idolize the cross, otherwise they would be worshiping it.

No, it's only a symbol to remind us of what Jesus did for us.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by RAY1990

You did not opine on if then eye be single and have no clue as to what it means so you should be the one reading the context till you can.

What makes you think you're an expert on the Bible when you claim that you don't even follow the God of that Bible?

Fail!!

Well he/she seems pretty knowledgeable to me on the subject... then again I am not an expert on the matter nor have I ever read a full religious book before. One thing that did stand out to me though is when you said this :

That's Buddhism, not Christianity. You're trying to mix the two along with mysticism. God said not to do that.

Once again, I'll remind you that when Jesus said to look within he was talking about looking for the Holy Spirit within them, not some ego inflated imagination of your own.

That was in reply to a comment made about idols and false worship... It has always bugged me this one because how can christians justify this when they idolize the cross he died on?

I see this kind of action no different than going to the temple of Apollo on summers solstice, idolizing an inanimate object.

BTW I'm just here to learn not be an arse... I apologize if my comment comes over offensive in any way.
edit on 20-6-2013 by RAY1990 because: spelling error

Imagine if the bible were true and Jesus actually died the way it is portrayed.

The last thing Jesus would ever want to see would be a cross.

Christians are too eager to profit from God having his son needlessly murdered to think of this of course.

Regards
DL

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

If you read the Bible, you would know.

Quit talking to lower level spirits.

A cop out.

Shall I read it like a Mormon a fundamental literalist fool or a Universalist?

Regards
DL

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   

By the way, I already answered that question earlier in the thread when I mentioned when and where God would become all in all.

All in all would include God being in my cat's #.
Join your God soon if you like.

If you want to chat then get out of fantasy land.

Regards
DL

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

That only works if you have the Holy Spirit, not when you're talking to lower level spirits that teach you to do things against Jesus' words.

I have been trying to get you to adhere to the words of Jesus.

Regards
DL

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

You know it really bothers me that you keep telling us what Jesus wants and feels when you haven't even read the Bible.

Why don't you just admit that you've mixed up a bunch of different religions, added Jesus' name to it like all of the other past pagan religions, and you worship yourself?

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

reply to post by RAY1990

Yes. The immorality of Christians embracing human sacrifice and the notion that God's policy is to punish the innocent instead of the guilty.

You have reversed the lesson of the cross.

Jesus tells you to pick up yours and follow him but instead you have decided to put it on his back and ride him as your scapegoat into heaven.

Jesus would drop you off in hell for that.

Satan will ask you.
How was your ticket to heaven purchased? With innocent blood?

When you say yes, you become his.

Regards
DL

edit on 20-6-2013 by Greatest I am because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   

reply to post by RAY1990

And why would a true christian need to be reminded of christ

See that is why I can never be a christian... you all put him on a pedestal and then deny that you have done it or support it.

Jesus was an equal, that is how I see it. I also believe in my heart that this is what he wanted us to do and follow not a book or church or cross. Everything is equal and comes from the one source, I mean... how can you measure holiness?

God is nowhere and now-here.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

reply to post by RAY1990

And why would a true christian need to be reminded of christ

See that is why I can never be a christian... you all put him on a pedestal and then deny that you have done it or support it.

Jesus was an equal, that is how I see it. I also believe in my heart that this is what he wanted us to do and follow not a book or church or cross. Everything is equal and comes from the one source, I mean... how can you measure holiness?

God is nowhere and now-here.

Leave it to a non-believer to have a more reason argument for what a God would want than those who nelieve the wrong way.

Regards
DL

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

You can worship any god you want.

Just quit attaching Jesus' name to it.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greatest I am

reply to post by RAY1990

Yes. The immorality of Christians embracing human sacrifice and the notion that God's policy is to punish the innocent instead of the guilty.

Jesus tells you to pick up yours and follow him but instead you have decided to put it on his back and ride him as your scapegoat into heaven.

Satan will ask you.

Regards
DL

So basically, pay for your sins with your own redemption here and now?

I can live by that... I already do, If my mind is in a mental cage only I can break free from it, to blame anyone else or think anyone else can redeem me is wrong because only I can free my mind because I'm the one in control of it.

Let me know if I have this all wrong.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Deetermined.

Have you forgotten this?
Last chance my friend. Answer of be ignored.

Do you want your children to always kowtow to you?

What makes you think that a God would want his children to do so?

Regards
DL

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

You can worship any god you want.

Just quit attaching Jesus' name to it.

LOL.

What does a God need with worship?

That is the whole point when you recognize where God lives. In you.

Regards
DL

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by RAY1990

Everything is equal and comes from the one source, I mean... how can you measure holiness?

Everything originated from the same source, but it didn't remain with the first source. It split when one of God's creations decided to rebel against God and create his own path and followers.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greatest I am

reply to post by RAY1990

Satan will ask you.

Regards
DL

So basically, pay for your sins with your own redemption here and now?

I can live by that... I already do, If my mind is in a mental cage only I can break free from it, to blame anyone else or think anyone else can redeem me is wrong because only I can free my mind because I'm the one in control of it.

Let me know if I have this all wrong.

You have it about right.

Seems that you have achieved the results of what is recommended in that clip in the O P without having to do it. Nice.

I still recommend you try it as apotheosis proves to you that you are on the right track. The world is somewhat stranger than what you might think at a telepathic level. Not to be confused with the supernatural. This is all natural. I cannot do supernatural and did have an apotheosis the one time.

Regards
DL

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

reply to post by RAY1990

Everything is equal and comes from the one source, I mean... how can you measure holiness?

Everything originated from the same source, but it didn't remain with the first source. It split when one of God's creations decided to rebel against God and create his own path and followers.

And who would this other source be... the devil, diablo or lucifer as some named him? the one of the morning star?

You are telling me an all powerful all knowing Deo somehow made a mistake... again?

Just like Cain and Abel's little problem? or the great serpent upon on the tree of life?

Please if you can, elaborate exactly who or what this god you believe in is or capable of, the books of history are really misleading to me.

P.S.

Greatest I Am... I would agree I am not a believer, but I am somewhat spiritual.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

reply to post by RAY1990

Why, if it was rebellion, has God rewarded that rebel by giving him dominion over the earth and the power to deceive us all?

Quite the reward that for what you indicate was something God did not want.

Is justice delayed justice denied in your theology or philosophy?
It certainly is in mine.
Let's compare to see which is more moral.

Regards
DL

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join