It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The proof that God exists

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by biggmoneyme

if you believe there is god or if you believe there is no god( yeh thats right atheist your oh so intelligent way of thinking is still a belief system) you're in the same boat.
Sorry to ask,but in which boat are you in?

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by colbe

Wow If that is all it took to prove to your God exists.......
edit on 22-6-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

What can I say, mocking your faith now, Science isn't good enough for you either bm.

Man CANNOT yet produce the UV rays that made the marks on the Shroud of Turin.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14

if you believe there is god or if you believe there is no god( yeh thats right atheist your oh so intelligent way of thinking is still a belief system) you're in the same boat.
Sorry to ask,but in which boat are you in?

the thought doesn't cross my mind. i know what i know. i know what i can perceive. my mind is absent of beliefs, as soon as one is revealed i delete it. ive come to know many things we're told we can't know. im no pretender.give you a hint. the truth is usually in the middle
edit on 23-6-2013 by biggmoneyme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

reply to post by colbe

What can I say, mocking your faith now, Science isn't good enough for you either bm.

i can predict the future, still this isn't proof of god. Jesus existed and did great acts..this is not proof of god

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by biggmoneyme

reply to post by colbe

i can predict the future, still this isn't proof of god. Jesus existed and did great acts..this is not proof of god

biggmoney,

You know I am wondering, if the UV energy produced, emitted 2000 years ago to make the marks on the Shroud of Turin and even now in our time cannot be fully reproduced by man isn't proof, what would be "proof of God?"

God bless you,

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

So a guy who is selling a book says that the shroud MAY have been fire damaged and the original carbon dating MAY be wrong despite the British museum in 1988 tested it and showed it was from the middle ages, the effect can be copied I have seen it done with a pig carcass.
Also the person had long hair...did you know the fashion of most jewish men in Jesus times was short cropped hair?
Also look at the bone structure of the dude in the shroud... European.
Funny how when the Catholic church is under the spotlight for abuse they say "hey everyone look at this shroud again" nothing more to try and deflect what people should be looking at in the CC.
Wow you sure are gullible colbe.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   

reply to post by colbe

biggmoney,

You know I am wondering, if the UV energy produced, emitted 2000 years ago to make the marks on the Shroud of Turin and even now in our time cannot be fully reproduced by man isn't proof, what would be "proof of God?"

God bless you,

you're making giants leaps. jesus walked across water and so have many yogis. this still is not proof of god. . im not denying jesus rose from the dead, nor am i denying anything about the UV energy. just how does this mean there is god? wheres the bridge? just because there is a technology you don't understand you just say oh it's god. if i showed a caveman a tv he'd think something similar. this is not proof of god. god can not be proven. only experinced.and that experince can not be brought into words. give up your dogmatic ideas
edit on 24-6-2013 by biggmoneyme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   

the thought doesn't cross my mind. i know what i know. i know what i can perceive. my mind is absent of beliefs, as soon as one is revealed i delete it. ive come to know many things we're told we can't know. im no pretender.give you a hint. the truth is usually in the middle
Like till you reach God the Saints may take one's life.

"The power of faith is the way to Heaven."

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

Belief has nothing to do with faith. And good for you living your life by slogans. Shows where you stand on the evolutionary table
If anything belief is a fatal blow to real faith. You've already decides what should be at the other end. You aren't seeking the truth. You're trying to confirm ideas that have been handed down to you. Drop the nonsense

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

You aren't seeking the truth. You're trying to confirm ideas that have been handed down to you.
I have found the truth because I am the truth.

Drop the nonsense
You mean like drop dead?

Or better said drop alive.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

The truth may be in you but "you" are not
It. If anything you're delusional . And no drop the nonsense. As in all the nonsense your mind is generating to keep your bull# going. No amount of sense will get through it though. It ll take heartbreaking sadhana to fix you. So peace, maybe you ll have better luck next lifetime.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

As in all the nonsense your mind is generating to keep your bull# going. No amount of sense will get through it though. It ll take heartbreaking sadhana to fix you. So peace, maybe you ll have better luck next lifetime
I guess you should see but in your blindness it will be very hard for you...to see.

Oh and....I am the luckiest person in the world,because I have something that it is very hard to be obtained.

I mean ....impossible.

Something that you may never have.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

The truth may be in you but "you" are not
If I am not then you can deny me.

Please do so....

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14

As in all the nonsense your mind is generating to keep your bull# going. No amount of sense will get through it though. It ll take heartbreaking sadhana to fix you. So peace, maybe you ll have better luck next lifetime
I guess you should see but in your blindness it will be very hard for you...to see.

Oh and....I am the luckiest person in the world,because I have something that it is very hard to be obtained.

I mean ....impossible.

Something that you may never have.

a big mouth? no thanks.
or a delusional mind that picks and chooses what to refute. ignoring the rest which has obviously poked holes in you? no thank you.
igorance?
thinking highly of myself?
i dont want any of that bull# you carry around with such pride. go n play and have fun. when the time comes life will bite you, then waking up will be a possibility . namastate

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   

reply to post by colbe

So a guy who is selling a book says that the shroud MAY have been fire damaged and the original carbon dating MAY be wrong despite the British museum in 1988 tested it and showed it was from the middle ages, the effect can be copied I have seen it done with a pig carcass.
Also the person had long hair...did you know the fashion of most jewish men in Jesus times was short cropped hair?
Also look at the bone structure of the dude in the shroud... European.
Funny how when the Catholic church is under the spotlight for abuse they say "hey everyone look at this shroud again" nothing more to try and deflect what people should be looking at in the CC.
Wow you sure are gullible colbe.

You're talking about a very old flawed tests. I shared the findings of Italian Scientists in December of 2011.

The amount of ultraviolet rays CANNOT be produced yet that made the marks on the Shroud. Read in Scripture, there was a face cloth in the tomb. The face cloth matches the Shroud marks and the blood type, AB.

I will repeat for the 10th time boymonkey. There are sexual scandals worldwide, in all walks of life, doesn't make the New Covenant priesthood not of Christ. Jesus established the priesthood. Satan believes and attacks Our Lord's consecrated ones. You are fixated on sodomy, support it by your comments. The priest scandal was homosexual not pedophile. A small percentage of priests were accused. Come on, give it up, this thread is about proof of God.

Jesus wants you to become Catholic, truly,

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   

reply to post by colbe

biggmoney,

God bless you,

you're making giants leaps. jesus walked across water and so have many yogis. this still is not proof of god. . im not denying jesus rose from the dead, nor am i denying anything about the UV energy. just how does this mean there is god? wheres the bridge? just because there is a technology you don't understand you just say oh it's god. if i showed a caveman a tv he'd think something similar. this is not proof of god. god can not be proven. only experinced.and that experince can not be brought into words. give up your dogmatic ideas

I am trying to help, you gotta have faith biggmoney. Ask God to give you more faith, okay? He will...

Man can't raise a person from the dead or produce the power that made the marks on the Shroud. This
was the Resurrection. The miraculous is proof of God. Why would science be baffled then, they should
have an answer, yes?

Were you there at your children's birth? Talk about miraculous, from conception, nine months before...is now a brand new person!!!

love,

colbe

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   

a big mouth? no thanks. or a delusional mind that picks and chooses what to refute. ignoring the rest which has obviously poked holes in you? no thank you.
Seems that is nothing left for you to believe in biggmoneyyou.

"Ignorance is of those whose steps will be removed from the path of life."

Indeed what you will live behind you is just ignorance,because you choose not to see.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   

thinking highly of myself?
Yes you highly do that,like here,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

i dont want any of that bull# you carry around with such pride. go n play and have fun. when the time comes life will bite you, then waking up will be a possibility . namastate
I play and have fun here on the ground of the Truth

Life for you is like a snake?

Oh and...I cannot live in the land(state) of nama,because that is no man's land.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join