It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Simon Alexandra, The Water Bearer

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I would have thought you would get "tired" of replying to yourself by now.
The more that comes out of your mind the easier it is to see that you have fallen to a corrupt mind longing for "power" that you do not really have.
Can you turn around and restore your mind or are you going to dig deeper with pride?

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

edit on 7/4/2013 by WashMoreFeet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

edit on 7/4/2013 by WashMoreFeet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   

YOU ENJOYING THE FIRE AND BRIMSTONE? HOW ABOUT MORE WATER?

GOD PERMITS ME TO GIVE A FEW MORE LESSONS.

Keep watching.
edit on 4-7-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Its clear to me now that anyone who disagrees with you will be punished because you don't want to answer any questions and you never have answered any thing what so ever. The punishments have already started three years ago and maybe a lot longer and I hope you like seeing the bodies of all the mothers and fathers and children and brothers and sisters lying on the ground you claim is from you, God does the punishments not you.

Have fun my friend if it makes you happy.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   
*EDITED*

Not going to spread fear.

As much as you should know what is going to happen.

You do not need to know. It is my burden.

LUKE:16

30. Peter said, “Please Father, God of men; but if one from the dead appears to them, they will repent.”

31. He answered, “If they do not hear the water-bearer and his council, then not even if the dead should rise, will they be persuaded.”

Originally posted by WarriorOfLight96
Its clear to me now that anyone who disagrees with you will be punished because you don't want to answer any questions and you never have answered any thing what so ever. The punishments have already started three years ago and maybe a lot longer and I hope you like seeing the bodies of all the mothers and fathers and children and brothers and sisters lying on the ground you claim is from you, God does the punishments not you.

Have fun my friend if it makes you happy.

edit on 5-7-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

Originally posted by BornOfSin

All who read these, know they shall come to pass

You are kidding right?

I suspect that I'm not the ONLY one here that isn't even bothering to read what "Simon the Basement Dweller" has to say...

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Wait your turn ..

Originally posted by Murgatroid

All who read these, know they shall come to pass

You are kidding right?

I suspect that I'm not the ONLY one here that isn't even bothering to read what "Simon the Basement Dweller" has to say...

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   

30. Peter said, “Please Father, God of men; but if one from the dead appears to them, they will repent.”

31. He answered, “If they do not hear the water-bearer and his council, then not even if the dead should rise, will they be persuaded.”

Just for comparison, the original verse said this:

“He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’”

The verse was changed from "Moses and The Prophets" to "The Water-bearer and His Council".

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Keep watching.

I present to you from "encore", please put your hands together for........Big Weenie
(Disclaimer, course language)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Yes. But what you 'claim' is the original is nothing LIKE the original. It has been corrupted. All the versions I give you are the closest translations in English to the original texts in existence.

Just like everything else in the Bible. It has been corrupted beyond recognition. Incorrectly translated on purpose to hide the truth of what is being said.

They tried to minimise the references to the Prophecies of Aquarius the Water-bearer and many others by converting the words to 'names' that carried the same meaning to hide them behind fictional characters such as 'Moses' or 'Moshe' (which is the traditional word used) which is actually a Hebrew verb meaning "to pull/draw out" [of water].

'Prophets' is actually the word הנביאים or HaNeviim, It etymology lies in the word 'propheta', from Greek prophetes (Doric prophatas) "an interpreter, spokesman," especially of the gods. Although in the more broader sense that it was used it would actually mean 'soothsayer' or 'messenger'. This translates closely to what I have discovered about the water-bearer coming with a 'council'. This is my knowledge the 'council of six' which I originally thought to mean that there would be a council of six other enlightened 'rays' as would fit inline with the teachings of the 'ascended masters', but my understanding of the numerology encoded into the Bible now leads me to believe this means; "council of darkness".

Answer your question?

Originally posted by arpgme

Just for comparison, the original verse said this:

“He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’”

The verse was changed from "Moses and The Prophets" to "The Water-bearer and His Council".

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   
OK! *Puts his hands together for the Big Weenie*

Originally posted by TheomExperience

Keep watching.

I present to you from "encore", please put your hands together for........Big Weenie
(Disclaimer, course language)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   
MORE WATER?

These are all warnings.

It can get much, much worse.

MATTHEW 5:39
אבל אני אמר לכם אל תתקוממו לרע אך המכה אותך על הלפי הימנית הטה לו גם את האחרת׃

But I told you to rise up against evil or worse yet will strike you on the right, just as they struck you on the left.

STAND UP TO EVIL! DO NOT LET IT BITE YOU TWICE.

It does not say 'turn the other cheek'

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

THE WOUNDED ATHLETE

A wise man was brought to meet an athlete who was once regarded as the best within his sport. Who had for some time found himself struggling to find the strength of his past form.
Often he is injured and unable to compete and then upon his return he struggles and therefore becomes frustrated.

The wise man had the athlete hold forth his arm, which he grasped around the wrist. “Now with only this arm, see your hand freed from my grip.”
The athlete struggled pulling against his hold for a minute, but could not free himself of tight grasp.
The wise man then offered to the athlete his wrist which he had him likewise hold tight around the wrist.
With one swift and sharp twist of his wrist; did the wise man see his hand free.

“Look to me before you, physically inferior to yourself.”
“Your strength is that much greater than I, yet tightest grip could not hold me.”
“You are far more agile and your reflexes sharper, yet I deftly slipped your grasp.”
“You train your body daily to see it ready for physical challenge, yet by a common man here, were you not just bested?”

The wise man then asked him, “Tell me how it is that such could be?”
To which the Athlete replied, “I am not quite sure, as you did it so quickly.”

The wise man said, “By skill of applied knowledge did I see you beat my friend. As even your strongest grasp of an iron claw, shall be betrayed by weakness of its thumb. I turned my wrist against thumb knowing that through it shall I see release secured.”

“But just knowing of such secret to victory, is not enough to see it work.”

“For now have you learned where such movement comes, you can see yourself prepared.”

Again the wise man had the athlete hold tight on his wrist, but again in one swift, sharp movement did he see his arm freed.

“Know now that what truly saw you bested, was that of which you took note. My movement was sharp and precisely delivered with uncompromising conviction of succeeding.”

“For as I brought this move against you, no doubt whatsoever did I feel. My mind carried it in certainty of succeeding and through such it could only be so.”

The Athlete asked him; “But what good can such thinking be, if the mind finds itself limited to body?”

The wise man responded, “but mind and body are the same!”

“What is it which you most fear, when competing in your sport?”

“I propose to you that it is injury, which comes to worry you most.”

“Such worry is a fear, the most irrational of its kind. For it is one that is born of a consequence which may never come to pass.”

“Remember this I say to you; 'For as your mind does think, so shall your body know'.
When your mind experiences fright, does not your body not jump to thought?
When your mind finds need of rest, does not your body stretch in kind?”

“So if our mind holds fear of injury, would it not make sense that our body then look to find it?”

“Do not fear of what may come to pass, lest you see it manifest.”

“For the key to successfully applying skill in knowledge to secure victory; is through delivery by fearless mind, certain that what you know can lead you to victory, shall be so.”

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   

You cannot see me, for that which protects me sees His face. Therefore, you can only surmise my fate. Even so, you have no knowledge of the designs set within His plans for those who serve Him to carry out the task in which they've been appointed.

What is going to happen is not by your decision. You will be pleased to know, I'm sure, that my time on this thread has just about run its course. What was to be accomplished, has been, and what will be accomplished, will be.

I pray for the soul which you have displaced from its vessel.

While you brag and boast, I hold my tongue, lest I speak of my self and not for the Purpose that is greater than I. What befalls this flawed creation is simply the result of its fall into utter depravity. Corruption brings judgment. Judgment brings destruction.

The Destroyer does not choose, it is sent. It does not carry out its own desires, no, it simply works according to its appointed estate in obedience to the One Whom appointed and sent. The tasks have been pre-appointed and the time in which to accomplish them pre-set, all according to the purpose of the One Who knows the beginning from the end, and the end from the beginning. Even you cannot deny this. You cannot deny anything I speak that has not been already allowed. You are a creation and subject to obedience. Even in choosing rebellion, you must ultimately submit to obedience in punishment. All of our choices come at a price, only salvation is free.

However, with destruction comes mercy and grace. Sorrow and loss will bring repentance and contrition, it will awaken the spirit of many to recognize the truth of their condition, their lounging in the jaws of the lion, their sinking in the pit of mire. Those who will awaken will seek Truth and salvation, and for the little while that it is still light, they will find it.

It is my heartfelt prayer that men seek Truth while it is still light, for truly if there is stumbling now while it is still day, how much more so when it is the dark of night?

Know this: our world and everything we know is soon to change in the blink of an eye. When this happens, DO NOT FEAR!! It will be frightful, but it is the wake-up call so desperately needed for the last harvest of salvation for those who would seek it.
Seek it! It is darkest before the dawn, and the darkness soon to befall will bring a dawn of Living Water sent to flush out the last dregs of those who would have it!
Have it! Lest you see true destruction and depravity, the likes of which no man has ever witnessed and is not even capable to comprehend.
The hearts of men are weighed in tragic circumstances, for this is when their actions testify to their true nature.

Believe and know that we serve a MIGHTY GOD, and those who choose to know Him, even the very hairs of their head have been counted and are known. He will hear you, He will bring you home, but you have to first believe, then ask with a desiring heart. It rains on the righteous and the wicked, alike, yet the righteous are those who have chosen to smile in the rain, to cover their brother and shield them from the storm, to come together, arm in arm, shoulder to shoulder, heads bowed, seeking shelter with one heart and one mind. An entire body of Believers fueled by faith that the shelter which they share will cover them, and they will never have to suffer another storm for all eternity.

“For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.
For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him.
He who believes in Him is not judged; he who does not believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
This is the judgment, that the Light has come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the Light, for their deeds were evil.
For everyone who does evil hates the Light, and does not come to the Light for fear that his deeds will be exposed.
But he who practices the truth comes to the Light, so that his deeds may be manifested as having been wrought in God.”

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

I just laughed so hard I snorted. Stupid Girls do that, ya know.

No, you are not the only one not polluting their mind with his filth. We are to fill our mind with Truth, not perversion.

Godspeed Murgs

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   

MORE WATER?

MATTHEW 5:39
אבל אני אמר לכם אל תתקוממו לרע אך המכה אותך על הלפי הימנית הטה לו גם את האחרת׃

But I told you to rise up against evil or worse yet will strike you on the right, just as they struck you on the left.

STAND UP TO EVIL! DO NOT LET IT BITE YOU TWICE.

It does not say 'turn the other cheek'

That's interesting. I did not know about the name "Moses" and the connection to water. Was Hebrew the original language of The New Testament or was in Aramaic? Because I think there is a part of the bible where Jesus says "My God, My God, Why have you forsaken me" in Aramaic.

What are your views about these two languages and their origins? Some people also say The Sanskrit language is also a holy language, what do you think about that language?
edit on 5-7-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
The original language is Aramaic.

If you look at the differences between the 'supposed' original 'Ancient Greek' and 'Hebrew' versions, you will see there are massive differences that couldn't possibly have come above from one text being translated from the other.

This is because both were actually translated from 'parent' Aramaic texts. Texts that were destroyed to prevent the anyone from uncovering the truth in future from their translations.

The only translations that were allowed were those who had been 'slightly' modified in order to cover up the truth of the original writings. The ones that had been 'corrected' from the original Gnostic texts.

The thought that nobody wrote anything down until 300 years after Christ was supposed to exist is ridiculous. Of course these things were written down. It was not by accident that the Romans burned down the library of Alexandria and then come up with the 'only' versions of the Canonised texts in existence.

This is also why they changed Simons name to 'Jesus Christ' in order to stop him from being historically traced. There is a God reason nobody can find solid historic accounts of him. Because he was erased on purpose. To cover up the truth.

"The only thing that is needed for a lie to become truth, is for enough people to believe it is so."

They 'pushed' this into rule under threat of death, outlawed Gnostic and differing theology and burned all their texts to try and cover up the truth.

This is spoken of in the texts where 'Mary' has her disciples write down and distribute their writings everywhere in the 'The Parable of the shrewd manager'. Except they are not talking of management and debts. They are talking about a man called 'Aquila' who was taught under "Mary" after 'Jesus' death stealing her church. She did not call in her debts and ask them to pay it. She called them in to ask how many they have taught and then got as many of them as were literate to write it down and disperse it among the world. In order that the Jews and the Romans could not erase it from history.

This is the origin of the Nag Hammadi scripts and why they were buried to hide them. If they had not been we may have never known the truth about what the Roman Catholic church and Judea had done.

They did a very good job at hunting down, killing and burning these out of existence. The problem was, that they did not count on people being able to see through their 'reinterpretation' of the Biblical texts.

I will make them answer for their crimes against humanity out of greed.

Judea, Islam and Catholicism/Christianity are all going to pay.

reply to post by arpgme

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

The Destroyer does not choose, it is sent. It does not carry out its own desires, no, it simply works according to its appointed estate in obedience to the One Whom appointed and sent. The tasks have been pre-appointed and the time in which to accomplish them pre-set, all according to the purpose of the One Who knows the beginning from the end, and the end from the beginning. Even you cannot deny this. You cannot deny anything I speak that has not been already allowed. You are a creation and subject to obedience. Even in choosing rebellion, you must ultimately submit to obedience in punishment. All of our choices come at a price, only salvation is free.

This means you have no free will. You just stated that you, and we all are robots to the will of something else. I thought you already stated that 'The armies of the Kingdom of heaven' (The aliens you fear so much) are subject to OUR will? So which is it? Do we have free will? Or are we robots?

I now take hold of these armies my friend. I command them. You want a demonstration of 'will in obedience'??

I am subject to NO 'obedience', You do not appoint a King to be give them power of Obedience. You give them power as they have the mind and heart to use that power as it should be used. You foolish, FOOLISH man.

You speak of a mind lost in it is own fear of mortality. You are afraid of everything and therefore put yourself in the 'trust of faith' that you are without will, subject under God. This is the hallmark of a weakling! It's Gods will, you are powerless to influence it, and therefore free from blame for your faults. This IS WEAK!!!

God does NOT favour the weak. God favours those who stand up and fight in their name. You; lost in fear, with your head in the sand. Don't you DARE talk down to me about 'have no fear'. You know not of what you speak!

You are less of a man than any who's blood I have spilled. At least most them had spines.

I will never submit to obedience in punishment. I will die spitting in the face of anyone challenges God.

I have a really, REALLY big news flash for you my friend. The Angels of light and God themselves who I speak to and SEE on a nightly basis. They do not regard you at all.

They have never spoken to you, they have never heard you. For you do not resonate with love. You resonate with fear. God does not talk or hear those who resonate with fear.

You want to talk to God or be 'noticed' then you need to lose your fear.

You tell ME not to fear? You are so certain in your lies that you believe you are immune because you have a security blanket given to you by man?? MAN CAN NOT OFFER YOU SALVATION. YOU CAN NOT BE THAT STUPID??? HONESTLY!!??!?!

I AM HE OF NO FEAR WHO WILL DIE TO SAVE GOD! I am free of fear of death WITHOUT salvation. THIS is the key to God. Not being 'fearless' because you have convinced yourself of a delusion of eternal life through a deity.

This is not 'fearless' this is a SECURITY BLANKET! This is like a child sucking their thumb to remember mum is close by.

DON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT 'NO FEAR' YOU HAVE NOT LET GO OF ANY FEAR!! You are just drowning in a delusion sold to you by man.

What shall you do when you realise you are wrong my friend. There is no salvation under 'Jesus Christ' THERE NEVER HAS BEEN!

Because the path has been STRIPPED FROM YOU. Your faith has been RAPED and left to die for the greed of mankind.

YOU KNOW NOTHING OF GOD. AND THEY KNOW NOTHING OF YOU!

WAKE UP TO THE FIRE THAT NOW BREATHES DOWN YOUR NECK.

CAUSE THERE IS NO .... SALVATION .. COMING FOR YOU .. UNLESS YOU DO!

I will end this church so no more become like you my friend.

Mark my words on this I will no longer stand for this under God.

Darkness is now upon you all!

Originally posted by WashMoreFeet

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Look to the skies.

What I thought was the rocket has not yet come to pass.

I bring it now upon you as punishment. The blood shall be on your hands as much as mine.

Will you recognise who has sent me when God smites you down.

Blessings to all the innocent who soon perish. For this must be done for the good of this world.

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join