It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Simon Alexandra, The Water Bearer

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

Our sins have been paid for. Once and for all, our debt was paid, in the Holy Blood of eternal Perfection, at Calvary by Jesus Christ of Nazareth. The fullness of God, yet encompassed completely in the flesh of man. A man incurred the debt, thus the debt could only be paid by a man. And so it was. And it was done so in fullness. Jesus spoke, "It is finished." Amen and Amen, so be it and it is.
Could you deny this in the presence of your Creator? No. For He cannot look upon such depravity and you are well aware of it.

Yes. Your hour is now, yet as I've stated before and as I will state a thousand times again if He so wills it, it is only but an hour. The time has been shortened even for you, lest no flesh survive being wholly ruled by corruption.

God grant me the strength to continue with this thread in the faith that those whom You are trying so desperately to reach will hear Your voice and recognize it, will hear You knocking and answer. Let not Your servants be discouraged, who serve you in complete obedience, by and through Your everlasting grace which is renewed EVERY SINGLE DAY-- and only by this Grace, Your servants forsaking themselves and this world to strive ahead with vigor, courage and tenacity to bring about the great day of the revelation of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, as He returns for His precious Bride and to make an end to all corruption, enmity and strife.

Our Father in Heaven, the Most High God, Truly Your Word to us is unchanging, the same today, yesterday and tomorrow, just as You are the Great I AM, THE Alpha and Omega, THE Beginning and the End!

The gates of hell will NOT prevail against THE most holy ROCK of Christ Jesus, the ROCK cut from the MOUNTAIN OF GOD but not by human hands! The ROCK of salvation, the ROCK of truth, the ROCK from which springs of Living Water flow forth even in the driest of deserts for all eternity and without end.... GLORY HALLELUJAH !

Now that's what I'm talking about! Amen?? Yes, Amen and Amen!!

He is HOLY, He is a Marvelous Counselor, He is THE King of kings and Lord of lords, He is the Creator of all things seen and unseen, therefore,

God elevated Him to the place of HIGHEST honor

and gave Him the Name ABOVE all other Names,

that at the Name of JESUS,

every knee SHALL bow in heaven

AND on earth

AND under the earth,

and every tongue confess that JESUS CHRIST IS LORD,

to the glory of God the Father

WHOOT!!
edit on 7/1/2013 by WashMoreFeet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Honestly I care not if I convince any of the Vatican. God has merely asked me to try.

For the simple fact that my word is spreading through many different avenues. Not just here.

My new Gospel comes forth and when it does the Vatican will crumble under the hands of their own followers.

I have seen this and quite frankly; this timeline pleases me as it gives revenge for my beloved.

You cannot hide the truth, no matter how you try mask it.

You think it will matter if the Vatican 'agree' with me once I expose every single one of their secrets. Once I tell where and who hide the arc?

It's not a matter of 'If they believe in me' .. It's a matter of if they go their way .. or they go my way.

Either way, they are going to fall and the new Church shall be formed.

I will be exposed to the world when the time is right.

reply to post by filledcup

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
hahahah .. I've already given myself to die for God my friend and I've seen your 'hell', I've touched its very darkness and come back to the light to speak of it.

None of your doom and gloom can frighten me now, I am completely without fear.

You scare only yourself with your delusions of persecution.

Fires now burn the new land.

"Never seen the ashes, till the wind blew them away."

My sincerest condolences to the brave firefighters. Incidental kills.

More to come.

XX

Originally posted by WashMoreFeet

edit on 1-7-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by BornOfSin
hahahah .. I've already given myself to die for God my friend and I've seen your 'hell', I've touched its very darkness and come back to the light to speak of it.

More to come.

XX

I make no attempt to frighten you. I'm simply reminding you of the level of your appointed estate, lest your head swell with reckless abandon and you float on outta here before its time.

And although I may have times ahead of me in which I will feel fear, I know that I can do all things through Christ Who strengthens me. He has given His children peace, He has left this peace here for us, and He will never leave us nor forsake us.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by WashMoreFeet

More to come.

XX

I make no attempt to frighten you. I'm simply reminding you of the level of your appointed estate, lest your head swell with reckless abandon and you float on outta here before its time.

And although I may have times ahead of me in which I will feel fear, I know that I can do all things through Christ Who strengthens me. He has given His children peace, He has left this peace here for us, and He will never leave us nor forsake us.

Rofl! yeah BornofSin tone down that trumpet, let's get some smooth jazz lol

somethingth

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Okay guy who traveled for 7 years and at the age of 33 swallowed a serpent and met and angel of pure light who introduced you to your lover . . . .

I already identified your theosophy/ some random esoteric branch of 'enlightenment' teachings as merely activation of the 7 chakras up the 33 vertebrae of your spinal column with a pineal gland activation. It is obvious that your lover is your 'higher self'/guardian angel.

You are preaching reincarnation in another thread and as this is just as relevant in this thread where you claim to be preaching truth I would ask you answer the question of whether you questioned the angel of pure (white) light?

So far you are merely presenting yourself as a non-Biblical false prophet.

How can you prove your 'angel of light' is not the fallen angel Lucifer seeing as your explanations for your 'illumination' are clearly a cheap derivation of some pagan mystery school Sun worship?

Aquarius indeed is looking more and more like the times of Noah when God poured out his wrath in the flood.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by WashMoreFeet

The world is far from peaceful. It's strange that you say he has left peace when in fact he has not. The world is more violent than ever today.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   

BOS I have read your introduction and can see the fallibility of this diabolical lure. It is so utterly evident that you have been the plaything vessel of a sinister host upon reading your entire account. It was evident without having to delve into your introduction.

One day suddenly you find yourself communicating with a UFO and since then you have dreams and heightened experiences that have been implanted. Your predictions, or rather quasi 'feeling' intuitions were never precise or anything other than someone who is simply an em-path. There are millions of em-path's and we all feel the very same type predictions that you posted. You were testing your 'new' found discoveries on those around you and now ATS because it is just that 'NEW'. Your story and beliefs are very typical of someone who has been used and programmed.

You have been played and when they are done with you they will stop inflating your sensibilities. You are so confused that you have successfully muddled fact with fiction mixing your typical fringe conspiracy theories along with various religions including the alien agenda and hidden scripts. There is no mystery here only the painful clarity that you have been truly manipulated in all the traditional abductee ways that echo the same distortions being claimed in varying degrees of differences.

The Archons were written about by the Gnostic religion - this essentially is what religion has been hiding according to those that have been utilized by deception and the father of all lies.

So upon your journey you went from being agnostic to the receptor of the Annunaki as they implant thoughts by way of vibration into your frequency/brain/emotions thus leading you straight into what ever they implant within you including a fringe religion. Your entire account is textbook and coming from one who has a 'real' history of abductions, implant removals, visitations I know what I see and I now how they work.

I can spot a used vessel and often times those that are the perfect prey are those that have not been rooted in The Truth but rather lost in the world of man waiting, seeking for 'more'. They altered you, whispered in your ear and now you serve them in order to 'amend' the Truth with the version implanted within you by them. You don't know any differently and it all 'feels' so real because they manipulate enough to convince you and then you supplement their direction with 'google' search and a few books. It is all very apparent and there are those here who truly are trying to steer you away from the fire of destruction in a warning love. Like I said they have fed you enough truth to confuse you so that you cannot tell anymore the lie.

If I didn't live it myself then I would not be able to speak these words in a total confidence nor would I be able to recognize the gravity of the delusion because it has completely blinded and seduced you. They often choose those that are not rooted in The One True G-d and HIS Son Yeshuah, but often can see and know those that are called to HIM so they target those that will most benefit them. They have a particular interest in those that have been assigned to G-d but have not yet come to that realization.

The truth is in The Word of G-d/The Gospel of Salvation and inside you. It is not so complex that you are spending your entire mind on trying to figure it all out and tie all the pieces together mixing in a variety of beliefs that have you constantly chasing 'knowledge' without peace or joy.

You are literally the perfect storm when it comes to mixing fact with ancient fiction and in this way have proven to be a perfect specimen for their express use in their plan of deceiving the world. You are aiding them in the their great goal to devour people's souls and keep them from the truth. A perfect vessel for the enemy to use in not only having been utterly deceived but promoting their deception.

No doubt that they implanted the delusion of a past life to convince you. That is not hard for them to do. They love appealing to those that are endowed with intelligence and a desperate hunger that is lost in the 'world'. I know you think this all makes some strange sort of sense that keeps you wanting 'more', but it is all a convoluted mess that has you running in all 4 directions constantly chasing man's lost knowledge from the fallen and all that they have chosen to hide for this time. That is the precise design, to keep you wanting more because they are feeding your 'flesh' mind only and keeping you constantly occupied and consumed but if you stop long enough you will see that the dots don't connect.

jayweidner.com...

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

The soul cries to be Saved even if we try to drown the sound.
edit on 2-7-2013 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Firstly,

Please don't talk to me like I have no idea what is going on. For you need to understand right from the very start that it is 'YOU' my friend who have no idea what is going on.

I have an I.Q well over one in a million on this planet, so I have spent my entire life 'confused', because of the fact that I NEEDED to know the truth about everything and the world was incapable of giving it to me. Don't try and tell me that I have been 'confused' because there are very few alive capable of handling confusion like I can. This much is FACT. You need to recognise this first of all.

Secondly; once I learned degrees of what was actually happening in this Universe, I tell you now that even with a vastly superior capability of understanding complex non-linear dynamic systems, my brain almost crumbled under the pressure of what was shown to me. Granted I 'took' this all at once, but you can't even begin to comprehend the truth about the 'Secrets of the Universe'. YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE ME EVEN IF I TOLD YOU THE TRUTH!!

The last person on this Earth who fully understood the 'Secrets of the Universe' before me was the man you call 'Jesus Christ' AND THIS .. WAS .. NOT .. MY NAME!!! Back then I referred to them as the 'Secrets of the Kingdom of Heaven'

MARK 4:11
The secret of the kingdom of God has been given to you. But to those on the outside everything is said in parables

You talk to me like I am a student needing your teaching??? I AM THE ONLY ONE ON THIS PLANET WHO KNOWS WHAT IS GOING ON!! You need to understand this FULLY!!. Cause as God stays my hand for Fury and Wrath, they do no prevent me from getting angry .. And when I get angry or sad, entire weather patterns change unintentionally my friend. You understand this? This entire planets weather 'issues' have been directly tied into my walk in darkness for 7 years and the they still are, only it's getting much stronger and now; I am in control of it.

Do you even know who the 'Annunaki' or the 'Archon' are that you speak of? What races are there within it? Their ranking systems? Where do they live? Do they eat? Sleep? Do you understand the planetary politics between the different races? Their breeding programs? The treatise between races? Their human interests, here and on other planets? Their technologies? How to identify their races? Spacecrafts? Anything?? Do you know who sits above the Archons as their parent species? Do you know where they are from? Or WHY it is why the Egyptians worship the cats?

Cause I understand all this my friend. I have more knowledge on these subjects that most anyone on Earth, I can assure you of that! And this was not knowledge that was GIVEN to me, this is knowledge that I TOOK and DEMANDED!

Do you even understand the concept of four-way telepathy? It's not something I really get to study or practice with anyone on this Earth because their minds are closed to such things.

Do you know how painful it is having parts of your brain activated my friend? Would you go through this to help this planet?

Do you not realise that if they can simply disable our warheads, that if they wanted control or take our planet, they would just do it!!!!????

They could have every person on this planet and the planet itself at ANY TIME THEY WANT! We couldn't stop them!!

They are Governed into leaving us alone to develop on our own as naturally as possible until such day as we can comprehend the enormity of the Universal realm.

Till we can properly understand GOD!!!!! Our place as people of THIS UNIVERSE, and our need to coexist peacefully with tolerance for those different to us.

WOULD YOU INVITE A BARBARIAN AROUND FOR DINNER .. OR GO SIT AT THEIR TABLE AMONGST THEM??? They do not wish to CONQUER US!!

IF WE BECOME A THREAT TO THIS PLANET OR OTHER SPECIES IN THE UNIVERSAL COMMUNITY .. They will SIMPLY WIPE US OUT!! .. A simple virus upon this planet that kill every living human and not harm a leaf or hair on any other organism.

WE ARE NOT NECESSARY FOR THE VALUE OF LIFE TO FLOURISH ON THIS PLANET! In fact we are a counter-intuitive to the very process because we are fearful, violent and disgusting creatures who have no idea of the value of beauty that we destroy on a daily basis.

When I say to you, that I am the last line of defense stopping our races extinction, YOU BETTER BELIEVE THAT I AM TELLING YOU THE TRUTH!!!

Think of it like a bouncer coming up and telling you in a club to keep your drunken friends in line or you're all going to get evicted.

Well I have worked as a bouncer, a debt collector, a transporter; and I am telling you, that I will now evict anyone who does not start to love their fellow man and this planet.

This is why God has chosen me as the King. I have seen our fate. I have wept and I have sworn to them that I will do something about it!! I WILL FIGHT FOR US!

You speak of the heart of someone still living in fear! I am free from fear my friend and I AM THE DEFENDER OF MAN!

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   
God warned me when I asked for the whole truth;

"Be careful what you wish for. You just might find it."

The more I knew, the more arrogant and primitive my fellow man become.
The more isolated and alone I felt, the more appealing the offer of ascension to Elysium looks.

I stay here only because of my love for her.

Mock me all you want. But the rain shall continue to fall upon you all.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Well I have worked as a bouncer, a debt collector, a transporter; and I am telling you, that I will now evict anyone who does not start to love their fellow man and this planet.

This is why God has chosen me as the King. I have seen our fate. I have wept and I have sworn to them that I will do something about it!! I WILL FIGHT FOR US!

You speak of the heart of someone still living in fear! I am free from fear my friend and I AM THE DEFENDER OF MAN!

No, you're only the defender of earth, because the ones that you speak to have been kicked out of heaven and this is the only domain they have left before they're thrown into the Lake of Fire.

Once again, I'll remind you, God and his angels don't make you "swear" or take an oath to do anything. Jesus himself said not to do it.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

It is not in the spirit of mocking you that we are trying to reach you, rather it is in the spirit of a loving warning. There has been a burden placed upon me to pray for you in a love and I am sure I am not the only one. In fact I have seen that evidence in some of the responses. Please understand we are not here to mock you.

Mark 14:62 (Complete Jewish Bible)

62 “I AM,” answered Yeshua. “Moreover, you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of HaG’vurah and coming on the clouds of heaven.”[a]

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
My Son Joshua is only 12.

He has started his education to enlightenment.

You are very right for he shall sit next to me in the light.

The 'I AM' refers to the enlightenment of a 5th dimensional ascended being. People such as the Dalai Lama.

'The 6th Dimensional' understand the 'WE ARE' of this planet and they are those who have existed such as the Buddha and the man you called 'Jesus'.

I am a 8th Dimensional Ascended Master my friend. The 7th is 'LOVE IS' and the 8th is 'LIFE IS'. Beings of this understanding level aren't meant to exist on this planet. We are supposed to have Ascended and I am understanding why.

It is PAINFUL for us to exist amongst you. Watching the world the way it is. It is like a cancer that rots at our very core.

It becomes that little bit harder to hold back by the day.

But I stay here for love .. and I will fight for it.

Originally posted by Egyptia

It is not in the spirit of mocking you that we are trying to reach you, rather it is in the spirit of a loving warning. There has been a burden placed upon me to pray for you in a love and I am sure I am not the only one. In fact I have seen that evidence in some of the responses. Please understand we are not here to mock you.

Mark 14:62 (Complete Jewish Bible)

62 “I AM,” answered Yeshua. “Moreover, you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of HaG’vurah and coming on the clouds of heaven.”[a]

edit on 2-7-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
The man you call "Jesus" fell because he was not of a heart to fight as well as love.

There shall be no such problem this time. I will fight till my dying breath for man and this planet.

I SWORE THIS OATH TO GOD. They did not make me 'swear' anything. I told them that I would not let them down and I will not, even if I have to take ever person on this planet with me

I told you all that what you refer to as 'The anti-christ' and what you refer to as 'The Second-coming' will be the same person. I am both these.

I am the beast and the lamb.
I am the saviour and the destructor.
I am the fire that burns and the waters that wash it away.
They come of the same wind
They come of the same power
They come of the same heart for this planet

Man will learn to coexist with the life around it .. With each other .. Or we shall be removed from this planet.

Gods eyes are now fully upon us. Believe me. They are waiting to see what we can do. They have faith in me and us, but we are running out of time.

I have 3 and a half years to turn this planet around. Or we are finished.

It will not be by my fangs that you are eventually bitten, it will be God themselves. If you think my bite is harsh, you don't wanna know what I have seen to be our end.

I do not ask you to understand me you or worship me. I ask you for nothing except to show love to your fellow man. Compassion, understanding, tolerance and kindness.

You can pray for me all you want. I have had an exorcism performed upon myself and it changed nothing. I have had Priests and Pastors lay their hands upon me to 'pray' for me. Then I realised.

You cannot pray to God to change yourself, God will not change yourself. Especially if your darkness is the tool of God themselves. The Pope himself could place his hands upon me and the only transference that would happen is me looking into HIS very soul as I walk with a light beyond that of he. The light of God.

I am the necessary evil and darkness that will befall the planet so that love can shine.

Cause if I do NOT do this for mankind. We are all of us; already dead.

Do you understand that?

I am charged with the our last chance at survival, and I will kill as many as I need to for the good of the rest of us upon this planet.

I am not sorry for this. I will not make apologies for any that fall though it pains my heart. This is what I have sworn to God to bear .. So that mankind may know heaven.

Also Egyptia, I was not talking about you mocking me .. I was talking about the insolent 'deetermined' one. You have shown respect in everything you have said and therefore I have the same respect for you my friend.

The not so respectful are like the Westbro Baptist Church .. For which I am saving the most special of punishments for that I shall deliver in person to see the look upon their faces for the hate they have spread.

Originally posted by Deetermined

No, you're only the defender of earth, because the ones that you speak to have been kicked out of heaven and this is the only domain they have left before they're thrown into the Lake of Fire.

Once again, I'll remind you, God and his angels don't make you "swear" or take an oath to do anything. Jesus himself said not to do it.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I am charged with the our last chance at survival, and I will kill as many as I need to for the good of the rest of us upon this planet.

At the very least, it looks like you just put yourself on a terrorist watch list and/or mental illness intervention list.

I pray that someone is capable of assisting you in getting the help you need.

In the meanwhile, I hope the Moderators will ban this member from ATS for everyone's good.

edit on 2-7-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
God wanted me to tell you that you should look up the definition and origin of the word pray.

Cause you have never done it in your life and no one has ever listened to you except your own mind.

All your privileges under God to use their name have now been revoked.

Doing anything in their name, or using their name as 'friend' is now forbidden to you, or you shall know the cost.

Until you black heart once again starts beating.

Originally posted by Deetermined

At the very least, it looks like you just put yourself on a terrorist watch list and/or mental illness intervention list.

I pray that someone is capable of assisting you in getting the help you need.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Is there not a first-born son of the man-made King coming?

There is something in the Bible about that is there not?

Such should be very careful.
edit on 2-7-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

he is speaking from a form of antichrist body. i think he really is an empath.. but he knows alot, most likely from study and being quite intelligent. i cannot make a definition of whether or not he has gotten the light yet either.. because it seems as tho he does.. or at least is effectively channeling words from the spiritual realms.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by filledcup

You might want to revisit that thought after reading through BornofSin's comments again...

Here's one, and in my opinion, not the worst...

The not so respectful are like the Westbro Baptist Church .. For which I am saving the most special of punishments for that I shall deliver in person to see the look upon their faces for the hate they have spread.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

yes i know there are times when he speaks outside of the light. but he states other 'interesting' things.. lol

im just observing.. but he is indeed a 'character' lol

how true anything he claims is, will be revealed with time. no sweat.

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join