It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Simon Alexandra, The Water Bearer

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by filledcup

You're going to drown in your own water because you have already fallen for the lie.

That which comes out of the sea comes from darkness.

this water you claim will drown me is the oil which anoints God's Chosen and is indeed the oil of anointment. I would have no problem in drowning in this anointment.. as i already have. My cup runneth over! How ever could i claim such things falsely!! u seem to think that this is a test of your faith.. but it never was. the time of testing is over.. and that means for EVERYONE. if you have not already taken the test or are on the path to the test then you are among the last.. the very DEAD LAST to be selected.. hear my words and remember them in life and in death. you may depart.
edit on 25-6-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by filledcup

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by WarriorOfLight96

Okay, go sit in a pitch dark room and tell me the sun isn't needed to show the light.

The light that the sun shines is within you because it is a reflection of yourself. You are the light of the world, without you there would be only darkness. Think about that in an esoteric way, if that's possible or if you understand what I mean.

Imagine if you died and no longer perceived anything, would there be any light? No, so that means you are the light of the world, as is everyone else.

he will not understand

for if a tree were to fall far out in the forest where noone could hear or SEE it.. does that tree exist? and did it fall? did it make a sound when it fell?

haha i will speak in code evermore that he will whirl his head around in his own confusion as he battles his own spirit and calls it a Demon.. Woe fellow.. Woe!

If a fallen angel speaks to one and is of God and has the ability of an angel and can it be love and if a fallen angel who is also of God and has the same abilities and shows you love is it love, if so and you can't see it does it exist and if a angel fell where does it fall. Here on earth among men can you tell the difference?
edit on 25-6-2013 by WarriorOfLight96 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-6-2013 by WarriorOfLight96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarriorOfLight96

Where would you be without the writings of men, what would you have learned if not the writings of men and day and night you study the words of men through school and books like the Aquarian gospel published in 1908 and the gnostic texts as well. Truly the gospels have been inspired but with the bible its the holy spirit and the gnostic texts of the fallen to take away the divinity of Christ.

Respectful as you are and a very good question which i will answer to you with 100% truth as always i speak to you of these matters in such a way. you hide behind the star in support of your sister but at least you venture not to allow profanity to exit your lips.

Indeed it is the thousands of books by men on every history and religious/spiritual and hidden text i have read.. and it was all by the hands of men. but it afforded me very little in understanding as I KNOW NOW! i had been lost and confused with all the knowledge and books even those hidden from you by the vatican at my finger tips. of them i did read and study and learn a great deal.. but nothing taught me anything of truth than the Spirit.

For when the Holy Spirit descended upon me the whole world became to me made of light before my eyes.. and my body itself was made of light.. this i did see with my very own eyes and tell you no lies. Disclosed to me the spirit had and warned me and schooled me and teached me VIA the words of men, that i will learn the things that will bring me closer to her The Holy Spirit. and it was that when she descended upon me and filled my mind and my body with light again which i did see with my very own eyes and lucid and awake that the secret code of life was given to me. and it was ONLY THEN.. did i understand ALL OF THE THOUSANDS OF BOOKS I HAD READ FROM! ONLY THEN! AND NOT BEFORE!

I possess the keys to Eden and i guard them ferociously. I possess the Double edged sword with which i will use it to cut away the brush that grows around the perimeter of the garden seeking entry.. for only trees baring fruit can enter and none else SHALL!

can you hear me fellow.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

I have seen it but he becomes like him in the way he speaks when he wants to scare you and that's what he uses and I find it odd that he can't contact him, maybe he wants to make it look like he wants to talk to him to draw away eyes.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Who was protecting it before you became an angel?

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by WarriorOfLight96

Could be, but I think filledcup just hasn't figured out how to use U2U yet.

Filledcup actually condemned the OP for his predictions and a couple of other things, even though he speaks in the same harsh manner.

I think filledcup started out with Buddhism and the OP seems to be following the Ascended Masters program that I think are separate from one another, but I'm not entirely sure yet.

Or the OP is just really good at playing his own game, but I seriously doubt it!

edit on 25-6-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by filledcup
oh yes.. and the answer to that question is that the unstoppable force will move thru the object without hinderance.. since forces can move through objects. not really a big paradox of a question. that's kindergarten xmen comics.

My point about being blinded all this talk of light is just amplified by your postings.

I will repeat what I asked as you seem to have only glanced at the post and seen 2 question marks but not what the actual questions were.

here they are again

Have you heard of the descriptive saying "God fearing"?

and

What purpose does it serve (if wanting to bring in a new golden age/era free of deceit of the past) to attempt to put God fearing concept in peoples minds?

the only paradox is you answering a question that was never asked.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

the Holy Spirit descended upon me

Another question I have is why can't he descend unto the bible and protect it?

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Who was protecting it before you became an angel?

what you become in unity with the spirit.. is one and the same.. with the whole of that which was there before. just as Jesus is the Son, but is also God.. so am i the Son but also the Spirit! and my promise is that you and everyone else can too if you so choose to open your spiritual eye to see truth for yourselves!! rather than asking me the answers to questions your own spirit knows to teach you.. if only you would listen.. that faint voice in the back of your head which makes no sound but comes an emotion baring word. listen.. listen not to me.. listen to the spirit.. your own spirit.

do not be dismayed to discover it will tell you all the same things i have said.. for so did Jesus tell us everything and the Bible is no lie! corrupted and flawed as it may be as nothing here is perfect..

when you look upon yourself in the ethereal mirror you will see your true self.. beautiful and without scar and radiating light and made of light, having no colour but white, yet brilliantly colourful u will know the spirit is with you and the light will be granted soon after.
edit on 25-6-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Now I know who you are and your not born but someone else along with him, Micheal.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

There is no secret code. You're being deceived into believing there is.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

do not be dismayed to discover it will tell you all the same things i have said.. for so did Jesus tell us everything and the Bible is no lie! corrupted and flawed as it may be as nothing here is perfect..

Which is it? The Bible is no lie? The Bible's corrupted and flawed? It can't be both. This is how your spirits play games with you to confuse you and keep from realizing that there are no secrets to gaining salvation and it does not require contacting demons in order to realize it. It only takes sincere prayer to the one true God to show you who the Holy Spirit is. Nothing else.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Now I know who you are and your not born but someone else along with him, Micheal.

do u think that not all those with access to heaven can weild the sword? do u not think that they all know how to get there and how to come and go as they please?

it is those who are locked out who do not know.. but those within it's walls are all defenders of the gate.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Don't you hate it when people say; "He really is a nice person, once you get to know him!"

They may as well say "He's a complete $#%&#@#, but you'll get used to him!"

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
It's been interesting but I have to go for today.

God Bless You All.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

That which comes out of the sea comes from darkness.

What is darkness to you?

Do you consider darkness as being evil and light being good like the majority of the world do?

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Yes, I believe that darkness is evil. I also think darkness has the ability to disguise itself with fake light. I think a few in this thread are proving it. Anyone who claims that they have to go through evil to earn the light are mistaken. God didn't make it that complicated like some are trying to make it out to be.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

the Holy Spirit descended upon me

Another question I have is why can't he descend unto the bible and protect it?

said who that it is not protected?

attempt to elevate above the dogma. The truth within the Bible has indeed been preserved and i can confirm this with all honesty as i have read the Bible from cover to cover. within it are lies indeed.. but if you re-read again all my posts to see truth and corroboration if you can.

if you are guided by the Holy Spirit you will know truth. it will hold your hand as you read scripture and reveal to you which are truth and which are lies, fabrications or simple padding and filler to complete the story and acheive the authorship's agenda.

it is only the truth you need, but u can find this all inclusive truth in JUST ONE of the stories.. u pick one, from genesis to the end of the new testament. each and any one of these stories is the truth.. not just literally as many believe there came a flood. but deeply in truth a message about God's design of the Human body and Mind.. how to build your ark, how to fill it and prepare that vessel for the flood waters of the Holy Spirit.

i have transliterated very meagerly for you a portion of the truth from the truth in ONE STORY. and i can shew you it in 100 more and all within. one need only ignore padding and filler.. and eat only the MEAT.

how can you know meat (truth) if you are not guided by the spirit. and how could u be of the spirit and speak against one who is already within the light? your spirit would not allow you.. unless your sister has been searing her conscience knocking at the back of her head to tell her to stop while she disobeys in disbelief saying..

"what demon is that that tells me to stop what i am doing. i am defending christ, i am defending the bible.. for only an evil spirit would deter me from doing such"

hear again what i say i speak your same truth and agree with all that you have said.. but my truth is more complete and compliments yours.. ADD IT.. to what you already know and you will know the Spirit!

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

No, you're talking out both sides of your mouth hoping you'll hit the mark if you make it sound like both sides of the coin are the same.

This is the kind of thinking that will get you into trouble. All demons know how to doublespeak in order to confuse you and make you think it's some kind of wisdom with some code to make you understand.

It is what it is. DOUBLESPEAK. It only adds confusion. There is no truth or knowledge in it.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Baptist Church having bread of its hate ..

Hating EVERYONE who is not them. NOW SHALL THEY FELL THE WRATH OF GOD!

EVERY TEAR THEY HAVE EVER DRAWN FROM MAN .. SO SHALL THEY NOW FEEL!

EVERY HURT THEY HAVE EVER DELIVERED .. SO SHALL IT NOW BE DELIVERED UNTO THEIRS AND THEM.

I LIFT MY VOICE UP AS A TRUMPET FOR THEM TO HEAR ME NOW!

A CHOIRS OF 10,000 ANGELS IS UPON YOU AND YOUR BLOOD SHALL RUN THICK AND RED.

YOU SHALL BURN IN THE UNMEASURABLE FURY OF THAT WHICH YOU HAVE CREATED FOR YOURSELF.

GOD SAVE YOUR SOULS! CAUSE I WILL NOT!
edit on 25-6-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join