It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Simon Alexandra, The Water Bearer

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Originally posted by Deetermined
There's only one light of life and the "children of love and light" are not it. They are followers of Lucifer,...

Thank you for admitting it.

By the way, The Annunaki has good and negative beings. For example, it says that there were rebels (Enki and his crew) that gave humans a food of knowledge and slept with humans. Similar to what The Bible says about Nephilim. The ones against Enki and his crew would be what The Bible considers to be "angels".

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

How can they understand it if they're trapped in it?

Anyone who claims to be God or strives to be a god (as the OP is trying to do) is stuck in that ego trap!

Are you trying to tell me that die hard mystics already understand that the OP is in a trap?

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

By the way, The Annunaki has good and negative beings. For example, it says that there were rebels (Enki and his crew) that gave humans a food of knowledge and slept with humans. Similar to what The Bible says about Nephilim. The ones against Enki and his crew would be what The Bible considers to be "angels".

I think the OP mentioned in another thread that the Annunaki are all bad and believes the Pleiadians are good.

In the Bible, the Nephilim would be part of the "fallen angels", not the ones working for God.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

That would be my opinion.

An ego trap.

You get a little taste of the awesomeness of the universe and how it connects to you, and then you can fall into the trap. A lot of people do, some climb out, some just go nuts. There was even a time back when I was in high school where I entertained thought I was the anti-christ. It is a part of the trap.

It can be a quick couple of days idea, or it can go on for a long time, but at some point you think you are god or anti-god. Like a delusion of grandeur.

It balances out eventually.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   

I think the OP mentioned in another thread that the Annunaki are all bad and believes the Pleiadians are good.

In the Bible, the Nephilim would be part of the "fallen angels", not the ones working for God.

Well according to the actual TEXTS that were written, there were The Annunaki and then Enki and his crew that rebelled. In many ways Enki and his crew that rebelled reminds me of Lucifer and his group. The forbidden fruit/food that gives knowledge. Sleeping with humanity to make them different then they were originally designed.

Pleiadians are not Nephilim. They are WATCHERS (I'm not sure if that is the right word to use or not). They are staying hidden and trying their best to be a service to others to help humans put away their selfishness as the so-called "Divine One" would want (God, Yahweh, Whatever word you want to use). They are slave-watchers basically. Some of them are freedom lovers and believe in Lucifer, but not all.
edit on 20-6-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   

It balances out eventually.

Can you share with us more details on how it all balances out eventually?

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Yeah, you realize that you are just you.

Common sense hopefully takes over a little bit and you ground yourself.
Humans are incredible creatures with some great abilities,
but we are human.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   

So, what does it take for people who are stuck in the trap to come to this realization?

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   

That's a good question.
I can only speak for myself, but it took an angelic being to show me different.

Once I was exposed to what divine power really was, I was as small as an ant, and in no way was I even close to something like that. I created a thread here long ago on my angelic encounter. I was a wanna be Satanist as a teen and had that encounter and was no longer interested after that...

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Thanks! I'm looking forward to reading about your encounter.

Unfortunately, the OP thinks that he was visited by an angel of God or maybe even God himself (in his case, herself), so can you tell us on this thread how to recognize the difference between the angels of God and the angels of Satan?

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   

That I can't do as I still have no clue what or who it was, only that it was a real being. Just knowing it was real was enough for me, but from what I felt, it was divine in nature, of that I have no doubt.
Here is the thread:
Being of Light/Angelic Warning

I personally don't believe in a "Satan", although I do believe in there being divine and dark entities.
And some of the dark ones would love for people to believe they are either God or Satan.

edit on 20-6-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   

I enjoyed reading your experience.

Unfortunately, some of these dark entities also have the ability to disguise themselves as "angels of light", but your description of what you encountered would definitely fall into the category of God (IMO) based on the fact that it told you to stop practicing magic, something the God of the Bible strictly prohibits.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
You will find now sources for this, as to no other source is this know. f

No copy and paste here my friend.

If such had truths had prior been known, you would have already have heard about them.

The source is the Bible itself, which to date all men have been too blind to understand.

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
Sounds to me like a great story about a group of people with a peaceful philosophy *to put it lightly*, who chose to preserve it for future generations in hopes that the core ideas would help the next group of humans walking the similar path.

Good stuff --- but I'm not digging your lack of sources. Honestly, it doesn't take away from the "effect" to give us the links in which you copied and pasted.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

The source is the Bible itself, which to date all men have been too blind to understand.

The exact source that tells of your demise for trying to rewrite it and change it's meaning.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Deetermined is he that shall become known as of the most foolish of men to have been present when I was announced to men.

I AM the dragon of which you speak, but the dragon has been consumed.

I am he blessed who has consumed the beast, to see the man become beast. You know nothing of which you speak.

I have lived and battled the darkest of our world, so that I may be deemed fit to bring the light.
I have given myself to death and as such found a grace of love that no man alive has known.
You speak as if your perverted manipulation of Gods word has given you anything.
I tell you my foolish weak man, it has given you nothing and it shall leave you with nothing if you do not repent.

You read of half-truths, written by pens inked in blood by those who saw their pockets filled by stealing the Church.

I am he son of God, who has come before you, yet you think yourself knowing more than me?

You do not realise that in years to come you shall beg to me to forgive of your doubt.

I say to you all now, to regard what shall come forth from your Vatican within a week.

They know now that I have come.
They are to speak the truth of Mary to their legion in this world.
For their penance shall the wealth of their church be distributed through the poor.
Their purse shall reset the balance and their debt to God be paid.

But no longer can any Roman sit upon the throne.
They must renounce their control before the true councils comes to see it stripped.

The must settle their debt to this world and offer apologise on bended knee to the divinity of the female.

No less shall be accepted.

They greed left this world in flames .. And now has the water of life come to wash such flames clean.

BornofSin has already admitted to being the Dragon that comes out of the sea to speak blasphemy in another thread.

The Bible has already warned about such things.

In reality, BornofSin is just a false prophet. He only wishes he had the power of Satan to become the Dragon, Beast and Anti-Christ. Because that's what he's been promised by lying spirits.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
There is a saying in this modern world that says;

"Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with experience."

Trying to explain sense to you, is like attempting to teach quantum physics to a toddler. You are incapable of understanding, by the architecture of that which has blinded you.

For even if God were to come to you as the did on wings, you would still refuse its divinity.
You are a heathen of highest order, and your fall shall be the greatest.

Love and light my friend.

The exact source that tells of your demise for trying to rewrite it and change it's meaning.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
There IS only one divine light of life. IT IS THE LIGHT WITHIN US ALL, AND THE LIGHT WITHIN ALL THINGS.

So as it is below, so is it above. So as it is inside, so shall it be outside.

You have all been convinced to deny yourself of the truth that GOD IS WITHIN US ALL!!

You have locked away the keys so far, you no longer know where they are put.

I WAS THE MAN WHO LIVED AS SIMON, HE WHO WAS ANOINTED SANANDA.

The one your abomination of a ministry mocks as 'Jesus Christ'.

When even he of your worship tells you the truth, you are so consumed by your own detached sense of 'knowing everything' that you cannot acknowledge anything else.

This is what traps you, this is what damns you, this is what has always seen you be a being living in true darkness.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

I tell you my foolish weak man, it has given you nothing and it shall leave you with nothing if you do not repent.

I've already repented. Who did you repent to? Give us her name. This woman you claim is God.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Tic toc bos you made a deal with them and now it is time to kill. You have promised to kill two thirds of all humans on earth have you even started yet. They will not wait very long for you.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

I say to you all now, to regard what shall come forth from your Vatican within a week.

That should be interesting. We should all know within a week whether you're a false prophet. That's good to know.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join