It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Simon Alexandra, The Water Bearer

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by BornOfSin

Such as it is, that Christianities restrictions form an ironically beneficial safety net from preventing those such as yourself who are still possessed of an archaic spirituality that keeps them firmly disconnected from the rest of the collective mind of humanity, is a GOOD thing.

I'm pretty sure your ideas don't line up with the "collective mind of humanity" either.

*Sigh* Poor naive Child, I honestly wish I could show you how you sound talking of something with such arrogant certainty; about something you don't even have the most basic of comprehension about?

Firstly; these are not 'my ideas' these teachings date back far beyond any Roman church.

Secondly; the teachings I offer are ENTIRELY about an attachment to the collective mind. It pains me to see what the sins of my past life have brought upon the intelligence of simple men in this.

I could never express in words how painful and draining it is for my soul, to look at someone so blindly lost; with eyes to emotion that both want to slap them and beg they wake up to themselves, whilst at the same time hug them and apologise for having lead them down this garden path to nowhere.

You heart is at a point where the only way you will ever see it unburdened is when you choose to let go of your own bitterness.

This will not happen through process of this forum or anything similar because the bitterness and spite that you spit at other people in here has actually become that which defines you. No negativity can ever lead to a positive light.

I am actually feeling 'pain' in trying to lower my frequency to you, so I can no longer afford you my assistance until such time as you, yourself decide that you want to make the change to find your true divinity.

Love and Light my friend. I pray you find your way.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Bone75

Dear BornOfSin, Bernard Schnitzel, The Hidden Hand, 11111, and all the other user names you've chosen in the past, and all the user names you will choose in the future,

The sad truth is, I don't personally believe the OP is any of them, but one of many who gets stuck in the same similar trap of practicing esoterics.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

*Sigh* Poor naive Child, I honestly wish I could show you how you sound talking of something with such arrogant certainty; about something you don't even have the most basic of comprehension about?

I'm not even talking about the "knowledge" you claim to possess. I'm pointing out your inconsistencies and back and forth ideas which sound like some kind of borderline personality disorder.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

This will not happen through process of this forum or anything similar because the bitterness and spite that you spit at other people in here has actually become that which defines you. No negativity can ever lead to a positive light.

You must have forgotten that you are posting on Above Top Secret.

It's not about bitterness or negativity, it's about denying ignorance.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
www.healingtaoinstitute.com...

Fusion of the Five Elements I
In this practice of Taoist Internal Alchemy, you will learn to neutralize the negative emotions of worry, sadness, arrogance, anger and fear back into pure energy by anchoring the source of the emotions in the bodily organs, and establishing a balance through the Five Elements control cycle. The purified energy is crystallized into a radiant energy pearl within the inner cauldron. This pearl is then circulated through the Microcosmic Orbit, attracting to it the external Chi of the Three Forces: Heaven, Earth, and Cosmic Force. The formation and circulation of the pearl plays a pivotal role in the nourishment of the soul or energy body. Pre-requisite: Microcosmic Orbit Meditation

When the 2 become one, the inner and outer. We always see dualism as dark/light.

The positive understanding is mind/spirit and body/material. And raising the frequency of the material to the Progressed Spirit.

Some speak of the kundalini. But Chi as relates to the Solar Plexus:

healing.about.com...

This is the Will, and the Will choosing positive balancing inner and outer, and brings in Healing Energies from Soul and also, in allignement the Inner and Outer, the mind and subconscious. This is where good actions and self disclipine also comes in, the ability to live simply, see through the world and practice, frugally, without wavering in meditation, in effort, ie helping others, and developing astral travel or lucid dreaming.

I wouldn't be bringing any kundalini from your base and sexual energy up to affect your third eye, rather, CHI.

And this is what is hidden in the BIBLE.
edit on 21-6-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

This is actually a very fundamental understanding and far from being 'wrong' in the understanding you just gave, it's just a little backwards.

You do not neutralise the emotions within you, because the very act of using half of your 'self' balance to influence the other is actually counter-intuitive to the process of finding balance within the two.

Rather than attempt to neutralise or repress frequencies, you need to address the 'order' within both of them using a holistic approach, that would see YOU neutralised so that you do not find see yourself in affinity with the frequencies you are trying to avoid.

To do this you must first adopt and understanding that although it is important for you to recognise the polars of any given duality, the key to truly understanding and balancing them lays in finding where the two meet.

No duality is ever separate from its balance. They all meet in the middle. This is where you will find the balance between them. And where also lies ease of control over how they may then influence you.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by Bone75

Dear BornOfSin, Bernard Schnitzel, The Hidden Hand, 11111, and all the other user names you've chosen in the past, and all the user names you will choose in the future,

The sad truth is, I don't personally believe the OP is any of them, but one of many who gets stuck in the same similar trap of practicing esoterics.

Oh its him alright. His overwhelming misuse of pronouns and adverbs coupled with the claims of being deities and prophets of the past is a dead giveaway.

Any minute now, he'll be telling you his spelling mistakes are intentional. They're part of a positive algorithm that's saving us from the Illuminati's negative algorithms.

edit on 21-6-2013 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

God is not a duality God, and no one determines awakening, for I don't give power away.

And I know my source already and my children's but wont' role play, but we have very great Light Beings, we call archangels walking over.

Michael, Zadkiel, Jophiel, Leilah and many others, watch over and intercept.

Anyone who embraces a duality, is waking up a little slower and doesnt realize the real test here, its all about, bringing heaven to earth, and earth to heaven by transmuting your negative, your very flaws you came in with, to the positive.

We are allotted a set number of days to turn things around in us. For while we grow in the Spirit World, we grow substantially more learning in the concrete frequency realms, its like the foundation or corner stone. The clip that holds our infinity in!

So each day is precious, to Love in, to Give in, to Grow in.

To turn around our flaws in, and properly connect to the Love and Goodness of Source/God and Soul.

And THAT is what the bible is all about.

Reams and miles of codes trying to hide that basic truth.

The waters of Baptism are meditation. KNOW THYSELF!

Be like WATER - Empty your mind

Deprogram everything and connect to Source!

I just read this post.

You are speaking to an Ascended Master who is familiar with all the teachings of the sixth dimensional, regarding your knowledge of 3rd dimensional teachings. You appear yet to have even started realising the elemental concepts that would bring you to understanding of the next dimensional plane.

The problem with the Bible is that it was corrupted in such a way that it would limit most of the hidden meaning within the stories to limit anyone who read it to existing with the three dimensional world.

The use of a deity by which no one can reach enlightenment enslaves people within the belief that they are 'unworthy' of the process by which they will find their divinity and therefore they trap themselves within its confines purposely.

'Know thyself' is the Mantra for self-consciousness and therefore should be one that most people come to understand as a child. We have far exceeded the evolutionary necessity to have such as a primary spiritual teaching for the fact that you only need to be self-aware to 'know thyself'. It is that simple. Nothing more.

If you want to begin to move forward towards gaining an elemental understanding of your existence you mantra should instead be 'Know thy world'.

This is about waking up to the collective of all things. As it is inside, so is it outside. A lonely man is an Island. You need to start focusing your understanding on the fact that you do indeed 'know' yourself. Now know about that which holds you.

If you gain an understanding of this and your place within all things, then are you able to grasp the concept of exactly what consciousness is. I could sit here and TELL you exactly what it is, but this would be as useless to your understanding as me pointing out quotes about it within a Bible written for limited man, 2000 years ago.

Everyone needs to awaken to an understanding of what consciousness is themselves by their own path. When you do, it will be as if a light has turned on inside your head. Like you have been woken up again within the world you live in.

It is the "I AM" with which you should be aiming to achieve and know within yourself,
edit on 21-6-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Also, politely, you are far from understanding as you could be, to say that 'God is not a duality God.'

Of course God is a duality God, if that is your understanding of things.

The most accurate statement you could possibly say without moving into 7th dimensional teachings regarding the truth of the Universal 'divinity', is to say 'Is God of God?'

But within the primary phases of spiritual enlightenment I would suggest to you that you read this I wrote below and adopt the paradigm that "Your God is God." Which DOES NOT entail that your personal believe in God is more right than any others. What it actually means is 'Your God is whatever you need God to be, in order for you to find the God within all things.':

Darkness will always be darkness
There is only one evil though its forms are many

Light will also always be light
Just as the sun shines upon us all
The goodness and virtue of light
Can be felt by all men

Does the window from which a sunrise is viewed
Change the light brought to those who view it?

Does the suns glory shine any less by how it is seen?
Does the dawn any less end our darkness of night
Than to our neighbour devoid in faith?

Is its light not a gift for us all?
We all struggle through adversity of darkest night
So too are we all met by mornings embrace
For even a blind man knowing only of darkness
Can feel the warmth of the suns arrival
And know it shines also for him
For darkness can never hide the light
It can always be felt even when it cannot shine

For darkness cannot exist without the light
For is it by lights absence that dark is born
Just as shadow cannot exist if not born in light
And light can never be born of dark

Light will always shine through
The smallest flame will light the blackest of night
But darkness can never cover light
Dark retreats from notice where sun does shine

But for all to know the grace of dawn
All days must welcome their night
For even as the sky sets and gives to darkness
It can never be said to be of lights defeat
For what we know daily as the darkest hours
Be also those which shine upon fellow man

Many seeking answers ask;
“Why must we know such darkness in life?
Who can be said to love those they allow to know such pain?”

To them I say;
“Without having tasted lemon, could you still say sugar sweet?
If we were not to know hard work, could reward still hold meaning?
It is through knowing the bitterest this world has to offer, that we learn to appreciate the sweetest of bitters.
And by such distinction, see true height given to the measure of our joy.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

The Catholic Church customized Jesus's teachings to their liking. Where else do you find Jesus's words? In Sophia? Gospels of Judas, Mary or Thomas?

If no, then you strictly use the Catholic's customization.

AAC

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Joshua 1:8 ESV

This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success.

I'm only going to post one, but there are literally dozens of references to meditating in the BIble.

AAC

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Can you show me where that "completely ridiculous" explanation in the bible is written?

Talk about reading what you want to see.

AAC

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by BornOfSin
The problem with the Bible is that it was corrupted in such a way that it would limit most of the hidden meaning within the stories to limit anyone who read it to existing with the three dimensional world.

God takes His word VERY seriously.

Anyone who rejects it is asking for SERIOUS trouble.

You can ignore it but it WILL cost you.

I had a supernatural encounter in 1979 that left me KNOWING that the Bible was written by GOD.

Since that experience years ago, I have read about many others who have had very similar experiences.

Below are two different encounters where Jesus refers to the Bible as "My Book":

Nathan Leal interviews "CJ"

A Testimony of a Face to Face Encounter with the Lord Jesus Christ

This quote is the key point: "You don't believe my word the Bible."

"It's My responsibility as God to protect My word for you."

Dr. Richard Eby was a professor and obstetrician who fell off a second story balcony in Chicago and hit his head and died instantly and found himself in Paradise. When he came back to a bloodless corpse in the hospital morgue, the athiest Doctor refused to believe he was alive and told him to 'shut up and don't give me any of that #' because he knew that Eby had been taken into the hospital as a totally bloodless dead body.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Jesus, where am I?I gasped! Suddenly in a new body in a new place with new life, I was ecstatically joyful: no pain, no tears, no sorrow, no memory.

Instantly, before I could complete my query, that same Voice in a tone of gentle thunder echoed within my head: "Didn’t you read my book?"

He was speaking to me (in fact, in me) with a speed greater than lightning, and in a language of sweet purity unlike anything that an earthly tongue could utter. I gasped again. I had HIS MIND, impossible as it seemed! Every word clearly meant exactly what was being said. We seemed to have a joint mind: I would ask, and He would answer. (The speed of this communication in such a MIND is hard to describe in human terms. Perchance I can now liken it to a printed page on which the questions being typed have the answers typed upon them, line upon line, at the same time, instantly.)

Yeshua began His answer: "If you had read My Book you would have known all the answers."

"In fact, everything that My children need to know about how God thinks and works and judges and rewards, either before or after the Cross, is already in My Book. That is why I commanded mankind to ‘engrave My Words upon their hearts,’ and to pass them along from generation to generation. I wanted everyone to hear and know just Who I AM, the Messiah, their one hope of Salvation, their Most High God."

Dr. Richard Eby dies, visits heaven, and returns with a startling message

edit on 21-6-2013 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
By that which I just posted,

Many have asked me 'What is your God? What is their names?'

I have resisted answering these questions for the simple fact that 'Gods name' in the grand schemes of finding your personal affinity to light within this Universe is actually the most irrelevant of questions that anyone could ever ask.

Although your God may have a name and comes of the exact same light by which mine do, our experiences of them may be so drastically different that by making it a conversational topic causes them to become counter-productive to the processes of all those who would then participate within the conversation by the fact that;

"Your God is your God, because that is how you need them to be."

People should not dwell upon this distinction from person to person, lest they then drown the divine concept of what 'God' is supposed to represent to us a species.

The reason have I now come to you, enlightened to the understanding which 'Jesus' was actually possessed of, is because such a mute arguement within divine concept is fast upon the road to becoming that which is destroying the very essence of the spiritual connection that 'God' is supposed to create within us all.

The reason we have all been left in the dark so long on such topics is because when those of spiritual enlightenment reach the 7th dimensional understanding their ascension is one that then sees them elevated beyond the need for them to possess a physical body and therefore, they become of that light which was born within them and leave this Earth. They are of pure energy within all things.

So now my spiritual teachers within my journey in light are going to try something different.

When it comes time for me to undergo my 7th dimensional initiate through having gained the understanding necessary to do so, I am going to attempt this without first having purged my physical form of all darkness.
Such a process is, and always will be, a very necessary part of this transition as it represents you having let go of all fear. The fear that exists within the darkness which you are finally liberated of so that you may become completely of light.

Although my 'God' teachers will ensure that I have carried out the process of completely letting go of fear which is born of darkness, I will not be cleansing my physical form. But it will be kept under a key of my guard within me for 'love'.

Love for my most beloved Bethany, and love for the good of all mankind, so that there may remain in this world a physically 'flesh' being who can guide man into the 'full ascension' that is their destiny.

Such a process has never been attempted before and as such it will either work, or I will be destroyed by it. But this is what we hope to be the key representing me letting go of fear to such things.

If it does work, there will exist for the first time in our evolution as a species a physical form seventh dimensional guide that will be able to assist mankind to building a better world of Peace, Love, Harmony, Unity and Respect.

I have been given the keys to all nine of dark. I hold them within me and burn in this world, so that (hopefully) we shall not again be left alone.

Therefore, as I have stated since even before I awakened to understand what my role in all things would be; What you all shall come to know as 'The Antichrist' and he of 'The second-coming' shall actually be the same person, holding a new level of 'balance' within a physical form.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

You had a supernatural encounter? So this proves you worthy to dictate and understanding of divinity to me?

I have full elemental control my friend. I can call up the powers of the wind, fire, rain and Earth by thought. As my powers are increasing I am finding that I actually have to 'avoid' using these unintentionally for I see the weather and world around me reflecting of my mood.

As I live in Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia.

We are now in the middle of what they refer to as 'The dry season' which is the half-split replacement we have for the four seasons.

I found that during my hardships over the last month or so that I would cause it to pour with rain. As we are now in June up here, it means we are in a month where my home town almost never, ever, EVER sees rain.

Yet as I sit here waiting patiently for my beloved to come to see me, it drizzles over the whole city. It is only by my thoughts to its control, that my longing for her does not see it currently pouring

I can see and touch both the ether and the darkness, and control its flow through things when I will to see it so.

I regard the shadows of the spirits around me CONSTANTLY and can now even see such such Universal flows passing through and effecting them.

I regard the orb lights and 'Angels' who are with me constantly and can affect course of their movement through will of mind.

I can communicate with the animals and request to them to their innocent hearts.

I feel the pulse of the Earth and life in EVERYTHING. Like ripples of heat from a hot road, I see them surge every minute of every day.

I say this to you my friend of your supernatural. Nothing is 'supernatural'. Just because something is beyond your scope of understanding, does not mean it beyond our power. For, to every high power, there too is a higher power.

Nothing of such power is unattainable to those pure of heart.

For even as I could brew a storm above to cool a hot day, it is by the wisdom of knowing correct usage of such gifts, that see you trusted in them being afforded.

Just as a martial arts master studies their entire life, so that they may never have to fight.

Do not assume to know the limits of the world you live in my friend. For it shall become known in the very near future, that there is nothing in this world impossible for man.

*Edit* to those telling me to be aware of what might come of 'their God'. All that exist within the Universal Laws for light, shall fear no God in any religion or history.

If I am to cause harm by what I am afforded, then by all Gods shall I fall, but to regard powers with respect for their law, no God will see me touched. We exist within the same resonance for love and good will. Why then would I ever see punishment? No true God is of ego. This is mans concept. They do not 'ban' others from rising to match them in power, they merely test them to see if they be worthy.

You are misunderstanding the 'true' nature of a benevolent God, and the Vaticans dictation of it to you.

Ironically it is ONLY those in the Vatican who now find themselves at knowing the Fury of God, they have long dictated to others.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   

When it comes time for me to undergo my 7th dimensional initiate through having gained the understanding necessary to do so, I am going to attempt this without first having purged my physical form of all darkness.

Send me a postcard when you get to the 7th dimension. I hope there is some nice weather there.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   

I have full elemental control my friend. I can call up the powers of the wind, fire, rain and Earth by thought...

I am he, that your religion painted as 'Jesus Christ'...

I Am Simon Alexandra..

I am a 6th initiate Ascended Master...

What Bone75 said...

Pure BS... (Bernard Schnitzel)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Send me a postcard when you get to the 7th dimension. I hope there is some nice weather there.

A classic illustration of the failure to understand the nature of dimensional existence. All of already do we exist within all dimensions

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Simon Alejandro soon comes ...

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   

edit on 22-6-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I'm posting this again for an answer...

Can you please follow up with an explanation of a couple of your past predictions?

all from May 29, 2013...

Chile / Argentina have ordered a 25 mile evacuation from a Volcano.

This will not be wide enough.

and

Yes, but the reason I mentioned it was because 25 miles will not be enough.

3 days of darkness will soon be upon us.

and

It will not be long now and you shall believe. I assure you.

Watch for the 3 days of darkness for it is not far away.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join