It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I dont like how all these scandals are being covered by the main stream media.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   
The media try's so hard to cover up so many things, but yet all of these scandals are coming out and half of the media people talk down about the government now.... What is going on? What are they planning?

For example: Piers Morgan was being a little you know what back then about how the government is so perfect and tried to act so highly over everyone when alex came on his show.

Now look what he is saying.

www.intellihub.com...

“I think what the IRS did is bordering on tyrannical behavior. I think what the Department of Justice has done to the AP is bordering on tyrannical behavior.”

O look who else is in the video..... its penn the one who talked down on conspiracy theorist's
Here's the video. half of the people in this video may be idiots and make all of us look so bad when mostly all conspiracy's are right.
He released this video as a part of his series bull^hit
www.youtube.com...

Every day for the last month I happen to walk by a tv playing the news and i see irs scandal or Obama was involved in this or the nsa is spying, Why do they want the public to know about this so bad? What are they trying to do? It really seems like they are wanting someone to do something or they are getting us ready for something to come out. Sorry if i typo'd anything its pretty late here and this has been on my mind for awhile.

Just think about it, They cover up everything and then all of the sudden they release things like this. Whats everyone's thoughts? Things have been going in a different direction since the marshal law in Boston.

edit on 20-6-2013 by innersollus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   
My hunch is that now they feel that they have things in order to stir the pot, and poke the sheep to revolt, I firmly believe they want us to revolt to justify martial law

edit on 20-6-2013 by mytheroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by innersollus

Its called doing their job and it is about damn time.

Actually I still don't like the way they are covering these scandals. They are letting these morons off easy if you ask me. Investigative journalism is dead. They have to have some one expose some thing for them to do their job. If my productivity was as lacking as those in the media I would have been fired along time ago. As much time as the press has spent in bed with this administration I'm surprised they aren't all pregnant.

Seriously the msn is lacking nuf said!

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by innersollus
The media try's so hard to cover up so many things, but yet all of these scandals are coming out and half of the media people talk down about the government now.... What is going on? What are they planning?

They're doing just what they've always done: reporting the issues.

Conspiracy theorists have spent so much time convincing themselves that the MSM never reports anything that they've consistently failed to notice when the MSM is actually reporting it.

Now we have a whole bunch of things happening at the same time, even conspiracy theorists have been forced to admit that the MSM does in fact report the stuff conspiracy theorists have always claimed they don't report.

I can appreciate how embarrassing this must be...

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

You should be able to imagine how embarrassing it must be. Just look at the posts you make.

Seriously (How do you live with yourself )?

You stand behind Obama in everything he does. Now you stand behind the msn? Good luck with that. Hopefully some day you to will wake up.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by mytheroy

This is what im thinking they want us to do something so they can put out there laws to take over everything... then they claim there is leaders and start marshal law to take them out just like the people in boston. Thats my .02

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by innersollus
The media try's so hard to cover up so many things,

No they aren't. Media loves scandals. And they love to try create big scandals out of little scandals, because they are dependent on people wanting something juicy.

but yet all of these scandals are coming out and half of the media people talk down about the government now.... What is going on? What are they planning?

Nothing.

Now look what he is saying.

Unlike you, the person is able to have opinions on the subject matter, and not be closed in on "beliefs". If he thinks something goes "too far" despite what his beliefs are, he will say it. It's called honesty.

“I think what the IRS did is bordering on tyrannical behavior. I think what the Department of Justice has done to the AP is bordering on tyrannical behavior.”

He says what he thinks. Instead, you manage to twist this too to be something it isn't, because of your paranoid beliefs.

O look who else is in the video..... its penn the one who talked down on conspiracy theorist's

Penn's very smart for a guy who dropped out of clown college. You should listen more to him, he's a good man.

Here's the video. half of the people in this video may be idiots and make all of us look so bad when mostly all conspiracy's are right.

All conspiracies are right - that's the definition. Conspiracy theories on the other hand, are mostly wrong. I can stress how much emphasis you should put on "mostly", I would like to say "all", but that would be a lie.

He released this video as a part of his series bull^hit
www.youtube.com...

Is it about conspiracy theories? Must be a fun one and something you should learn from.

Every day for the last month I happen to walk by a tv playing the news and i see irs scandal or Obama was involved in this or the nsa is spying, Why do they want the public to know about this so bad?

Because it's both important and juicy. Because that's their job.
I'm sorry if you thought that the "MSM" has some silly secret agenda and it makes you confused why they are talking about this. I hope you wake up.

What are they trying to do? It really seems like they are wanting someone to do something or they are getting us ready for something to come out. Sorry if i typo'd anything its pretty late here and this has been on my mind for awhile.

This thing is not over yet, so they're doing everything they can do follow all events and milk it, too.

Just think about it, They cover up everything

No they don't. Please stop.

and then all of the sudden they release things like this.

Because something like that happened.

Whats everyone's thoughts?

That you should realize that you're not aware how things work in the world.

Things have been going in a different direction since the marshal law in Boston.

No on the different direction.
No on marshal laws.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Because, The media thought it was all fun and games to lie to the public.... until it happened to them by government.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
the same groups own the media / newspapers / radio stations if they do not want you to hear about it you do not and if you do hear about something it is only to cover up something even bigger .

piers morgan and co are idiots i watched him with jessie ventura deny the bbc had wtc 7 in the background of a news report saying it had fallen
simple do not trust msm

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by mytheroy
My hunch is that now they feel that they have things in order to stir the pot, and poke the sheep to revolt, I firmly believe they want us to revolt to justify martial law

edit on 20-6-2013 by mytheroy because: (no reason given)
and not just in the good old us things are going to get crazy pretty soon in the uk some genius in goverment has decided to pay all benefits into one pot making junkies/ drunks etc etc responsible for paying rents/taxes now where can that go wrong ?? this countrys on a knife edge

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Diisenchanted

Being from OZ, perhaps Sankari has an affinity for paying attention to the man behind the curtain!
2nd line

ganjoa

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Furious conspiracy theorists: 'Typical MSM never reports the truth! Why aren't they covering all these scandals we know about?!'

[MSM starts covering scandals.]

Furious conspiracy theorists: 'Typical MSM, controlled by the conservative media elites! Why are they covering all these scandals?! It's a conspiracy!'

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
The media loves scandals they always report them. In fact they often exagerate them for ratings. Scandals are the bread and butter of the media. However unlike ATS they need at least some proof before reporting on such things.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I made the topic really late so i really didnt get the point across i sounded kinda over my head lol, What im trying to get across is usually when they start bringing out things like this they are hiding something else the msm is controlled everyone can agree something controls at least part of the info they say.

new topics

top topics

join