It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Hastings contacted WikiLeaks lawyer Jennifer Robinson just a few hours before he died

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   
won't surprise me if they injected him with some sort of controlled substance before emergency crews got there.
sure i guess he could be speeding, but he claimed he was working on a story that was getting the FBI to talk to people he knew, then he just all of a sudden dies! right

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by bowaconstricta
reply to post by Archie

Thanks Archie, I was hoping his wife would find the strength to investigate despite her tragic loss.
Brave lady (and friend) ...
I wish them well

Only his wife never said that...and in an open letter bashing RS for his Obit she said it was a horrible accident...there are now 5+ witnesses who attest to him speeding, running lights, losing control of his car after hitting a rut/pothole and nailing a tree....

I had a friend who died at 22 in a single car crash by running off the road going an estimated 95 MPH on a county road....did the goverment kill him too? His car also exploded.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoolStoryMan
won't surprise me if they injected him with some sort of controlled substance before emergency crews got there.
sure i guess he could be speeding, but he claimed he was working on a story that was getting the FBI to talk to people he knew, then he just all of a sudden dies! right

The FBI investigated me during my background check to get my security clearance...were they plotting to kill me? They called my Mom and Sister...

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by raifordko

Originally posted by bowaconstricta
reply to post by Archie

Thanks Archie, I was hoping his wife would find the strength to investigate despite her tragic loss.
Brave lady (and friend) ...
I wish them well

Only his wife never said that...and in an open letter bashing RS for his Obit she said it was a horrible accident...there are now 5+ witnesses who attest to him speeding, running lights, losing control of his car after hitting a rut/pothole and nailing a tree....

I had a friend who died at 22 in a single car crash by running off the road going an estimated 95 MPH on a county road....did the goverment kill him too? His car also exploded.

Firstly, I am sorry for your loss.
The reason I wish to see a fulll investigation is because this man was in a line of work that created many enemies for him, and so it wouldn't ben the first time in history if his "accident" was more than just that.
Personally I find the fact that his last messages suggest he felt threatened ( under FBI investigation, all his friends being investigated, saying he had to go under the radar for a bit concerning an important story) may have led him to drive recklessly..... who knows. And whilst there may ultimately be no one directly responsible, I feel all avenues need to be considered. We owe it to this man.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by raifordko

That would be the OSI. They are the people who do the background investigations for security clearances. Mine was for a top secret clearance need to know. From what I heard they talked to everyone I worked for and also my teachers, principles etc. at my grade school, high school and college. No stone was left unturned!
edit on 26-6-2013 by wevebeenassimilated because: typo

edit on 26-6-2013 by wevebeenassimilated because: typo

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join