Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Michael Hastings contacted WikiLeaks lawyer Jennifer Robinson just a few hours before he died

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
+117 more 
posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Twitter - Status

Murdered?

Most likely in my opinion, But we'll see!

edit on 19-6-2013 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mekhanics

I don't know twitter at all.

What are you showing?

+29 more 
posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mekhanics

Theirs obviously still a group of people that carry out assasinations on home soil. Remember the Warren commission into the death of JFK? the amount of witnesses that died. . When the probabilities were worked out on that amount of people who would have died naturally and the amount that departed this earthly realm ie. packing up there clogs suspiciouly during that time...it was in the Trillions to one. I'd hazard a guess its the same with the high amount of deaths in the space program. Also not forgetting Monroe Hoffa Rosseli Giancana The Kennedys, Dorothy killagen etc etc etc... the list is friggin endless. I sometimes wonder if Howard Hughes was so scared he gave up and retired with his Mormon bodyguard.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Oh no! Death during investigation! Conspiracy just got real. This is like a bowl full of lucky charms, lots of magic marshmallows to pick out of the mix.

The author, son of two doctors, that popped a general's bubble, working for big media which might be construed as an intelligence group, under investigation, talking to a wikileaks controller, and no skid marks on the crash.

I can't say he is, but his position is just ringing all the bells for clandestine agent might-be-CIA.

Is this a case of general's revenge? Or was he about to unleash news that would condemn another person?

Oh the occult persuasion of an FBI group will flip someone upside down; they have some members who are sinister, and these few have no other desire except to see people suffer because they soaked up the evil from the worst people in the country and it stuck. Those are the ones that connect with evil political networks that bring **** with them, for real. This is why there is real heavy duty spiritual pressure on a person who is being investigated, which is why the news has stories of people dying. It's the hardest in the country, maybe globally even, and it is not a beacon of moral brightness to lead people away from destruction.

As in, one's head will spin with a dark cloud and they'll get possessed to do things they'd never think of doing. The darkness will get them to run right into trouble, to not see the trouble coming; it's intoxicating. Because somewhere, an FBI group is condemning them. I don't know what incantations they pull or what deity they follow to get their power but its dark as if it were a spell from someone who worships Set or Baal. Like so dark that even if you were into Crowley or magic you'd want to put that evil in a triangle and stand in a circle surrounded by names of God. I'd like to be all non-biased but I got the experience that it's an occult cloud over the head being investigated.

Isn't the media usually teaming up with the FBI not being haunted by it? Obviously something got to him to disorient him. It's actually not his fault; he just doesn't know how hard this dark is. Even talking about it, I feel a heavy presence above my head, like it's another entity and the furniture is going to start flying around the room. Thank God for that helmet of salvation.
edit on 20-6-2013 by Sandalphon because: some deals never need to be initiated
edit on 20-6-2013 by Sandalphon because: you shall not pass

A last note is that this darkness came around like a wall of death the day after five living US Presidents met for a library dedication this year in Dallas Texas. It's pure impossible dark like a giant dragon breathing death in your face and I can't see who it is coming from.
edit on 20-6-2013 by Sandalphon because: could be the antichrist

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Obama's war on journalism.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Not many replies... There's no need.... Nuff Said.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   
edit on 20-6-2013 by MrInquisitive because: removed comment

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by MrInquisitive

Well it would appear that it is the "verified" wikileaks account....21k tweets, 1.8kk followers, verified by twitter etc.

make of it what you will

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Hastings interviewed WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange (published January 18, 2012 in Rolling Stone)

Now with the additional Edward Snowden leak my theory is that Hastings already had some (yet unpublished) information that together with some of Snowdens infos would have added up to something much more threatening for the three letter agencies and/or the administration.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   
edit on 20-6-2013 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: sorry double post!

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
you crazy goofballs...it's...just a coincidence...just like the many death that happened after the JFK.

In the three-year period which followed the murder of President Kennedy and Lee Harvey Oswald, 18 material witnesses died - six by gunfire, three in motor accidents, two by suicide, one from a cut throat, one from a karate chop to the neck, three from heart attacks and two from natural causes.

The Warren Commission concluded...it's just a wild coincidence.

I guess same applies here...

Probably inappropriate but...

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Well, I'm convinced that there was foul play involved now.

This will not be the last journalist killed under the new fuhrer's police state

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Any time a young controversial journalist dies in a "fiery" single vehicle crash in the middle of the night, you can be certain he was murdered. Just drives off the road into a tree??? How stupid do they think we are anyway? "But, but, but people have car accidents all the time." *snip*t. MURDERED TO SHUT HIM UP.
edit on 20-6-2013 by Asktheanimals because: profanity removed

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Has anyone noted that he ran a red light right be for the crash it seems?

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
This article right here gives a pretty good breakdown:

jimstonefreelance.com...

Then there's this:

In his book "The Operators: The Wild and Terrifying Inside Story of America's War in Afghanistan” Hastings described a death threat he received from a McChrystal staffer.

"We'll hunt you down and kill you if we don't like what you write," the staffer allegedly told him. "Well, I get death threats like that about once a year, so no worries,” Hastings responded.

edit on 20-6-2013 by Foobler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
'Murder? Most likely, in my opinion'. I love that. You have ZERO proof of ANYTHING, but you've already determined that murder was committed. I can't wait for your FAX program to debut. You're gonna be HUGE!

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by TownCryer
'Murder? Most likely, in my opinion'. I love that. You have ZERO proof of ANYTHING, but you've already determined that murder was committed. I can't wait for your FAX program to debut. You're gonna be HUGE!

Welcome to a conspiracy site.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Urantia1111

...Yes because single vehicle accidents just NEVER happen... Talk about jumping-the-gun-bull#... Until some concrete evidence comes forward, I'm going to remain open to all possibilities... Even assassination, which doesn't exist outside the realm of possibility...

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
There is nothing to be concerned about citizen, please don't listen to the traitorous truth tellers and their conspiracy theories.
Now please step into the termination chamber.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Urantia1111

Maybe he was adjusting his eyebrows in the rearview? Happens all the time!

But seriously, I don't think so.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join