It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Macaffe's crazy time "How to uninstall Mcafee Antivirus"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Not sure exactly I just watched.

[SNIP]

I had stumbled across this video on youtube and then this link through google which explains the video in a lot more detail, I knew Mcafee was living in Belize and was involved or wanted for question for a murder, never knew he was doing a bunch of crazy.

So John Mcafee released this video "How to uninstall Mcafee Antivirus" starts off a bit comical but then gets weird.

Some crazy stuff about John according to this link just going to list the whackiness

use to have 100m it went down to 4m supposedly
move to Belize to research medicine supposedly something called bacterial qorum sensing
got raided by Belize anti-gang division for unlicensed drug manufacturing and illegal possession of a gun.
It was thought he was running a methlab.
he likes bath salts apparently and was going to forums for bath salts.

He was a prime suspect in the murder of his neighbor in 2012 and he fled to Ecuador where he was arrested attempting to enter the country! During his time in jail he faked a few heart attacks supposedly to buy time for to fight deportation, now he's back in Portland making videos and uploading them to youtube.

Whew! Suffice it to say, it's been a crazy half decade for John McAfee. So now that you know all that-- let’s go back and pick through the video.

1) Yes, this is actually John McAfee-- not a look-alike. He definitely fits his title of Eccentric Millionaire.

2) John McAfee has definitely burned his way through the fortune he'd accumulated.

3) John's lifestyle could best be described as hedonistic, filled with drugs and sex. This pic seems to be missing four more women, though.

4) When he moved to Belize to develop medicine, John did hire one scientist, an expert on quorum sensing, to work with him.

5) Not only do we have a more accurate number of women present, but here are the bath salts! Note that the women aren't the prettiest. John has gone on record, extolling the virtues of sex with ugly women.

6) Guns. Just in case you forgot that he was charged with illegal possession in Belize.

www.break.com...

The video gets weird, just watch it, sort of alludes to all those things that were going on lol

Also the break link talks about how when he was sneaking into Ecuador he filmed it for vice!

edit on 20-6-2013 by Gemwolf because: Removed video with foul language.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

I must admit I found this hilariously ironic but presumed the posting of this vid to be against T&C. I had a post removed recently for far less but oh well, some you win, some you lose.
SnF!

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

join