I had stumbled across this video on youtube and then this
link through google which explains the video
in a lot more detail, I knew Mcafee was living in Belize and was involved or wanted for question for a murder, never knew he was doing a bunch of
So John Mcafee released this video "How to uninstall Mcafee Antivirus" starts off a bit comical but then gets weird.
Some crazy stuff about John according to this
link just going to list the whackiness
use to have 100m it went down to 4m supposedly
move to Belize to research medicine supposedly something called bacterial qorum sensing
got raided by Belize anti-gang division for unlicensed drug manufacturing and illegal possession of a gun.
It was thought he was running a methlab.
he likes bath salts apparently and was going to forums for bath salts.
He was a prime suspect in the murder of his neighbor in 2012 and he fled to Ecuador where he was arrested attempting to enter the country! During his
time in jail he faked a few heart attacks supposedly to buy time for to fight deportation, now he's back in Portland making videos and uploading them
Whew! Suffice it to say, it's been a crazy half decade for John McAfee. So now that you know all that-- let’s go back and pick through the
1) Yes, this is actually John McAfee-- not a look-alike. He definitely fits his title of Eccentric Millionaire.
2) John McAfee has definitely burned his way through the fortune he'd accumulated.
3) John's lifestyle could best be described as hedonistic, filled with drugs and sex. This pic seems to be missing four more women, though.
4) When he moved to Belize to develop medicine, John did hire one scientist, an expert on quorum sensing, to work with him.
5) Not only do we have a more accurate number of women present, but here are the bath salts! Note that the women aren't the prettiest. John has gone
on record, extolling the virtues of sex with ugly women.
6) Guns. Just in case you forgot that he was charged with illegal possession in Belize.
This content community relies on user-generated content from our member contributors. The opinions of our members are not those of site ownership who maintains strict editorial agnosticism and simply provides a collaborative venue for free expression.