It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York men in court accused of 'X-ray terror plot'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Two US men have appeared in court accused of plotting to build an X-ray weapon to kill enemies of Israel and the US with lethal rays of radiation. Glendon Scott Crawford, 49, and Eric Feight, 54, allegedly sought funding to assemble the truck-mounted machine. But a synagogue, a Jewish organisation and the Ku Klux Klan alerted police after Mr Crawford approached them. The men are charged with conspiracy to provide support to terrorists. They face up to 15 years in prison if convicted.

www.bbc.co.uk...

A jewish synagogue and the klu klux clan?

edit on 19-6-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
It was posted earlier.
He didnt make it, but was trying to procure radioactive material for it and sell it to someone who was an Undercover agent of some sort.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Sounds like after all these years someone finally purchased these from the back of a magazine

Who knew they were illegal...

;-)
edit on 6/19/2013 by NickDC202 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I get the hatred of the Zionist policies and practices but to go to a religious establishment and treat them the same as a hate group, what the...? How is a synagogue and the KKK equal?

On the other hand, now that I think about it... if they went to Westboro Baptist church, they probably would have found the support they were looking for.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by canucks555

Boy, I sure am glad that their phones were tapped, and there emails traced and sorted as well as all of their internet activities.

Thank God for the NSA

edit on 19-6-2013 by ShadellacZumbrum because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join