It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan/India conflict

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Not sure what to make of this make of this -

indiatoday.intoday.in...

It does not go into detail about what Pakistan's new war doctrine is but I would have to believe it is some kind of preemption or some type of blitzkrieg to overcome India's cold start doctrine. Realistically, I don't see how Pakistan could out mobilize India without this - some kind of sneak attack.

Maybe the increase in ceasefire violations in Jammu and Kashmir (there have been 31 so far this year) are tests of this new doctrine and India's ability to respond.

What do people in India think?

I think if Pakistan thought they could win a war with India they would not hesitate.

I also posed this question on the WWIII thread.
Joe
edit on 19-6-2013 by JoeP2247 because: corrected link

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by JoeP2247

Could you provide a link to the source? I am having a hard time locating the story on that site.
I must of click on your posting to soon.
edit on 19-6-2013 by Kreyvic because: Clicked on the story to soon before the link of the story was posted

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Kreyvic

indiatoday.intoday.in...

This is the article I was reading.
Joe

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by JoeP2247

Also - about the number of ceasefire violations the link is

indiatoday.intoday.in...

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
This is hands down one of the most dangerous regions on Earth. Both are nuclear armed states and border with China... escalation of any kind here can go ugly early.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by madmac5150

Absolutely - this can go bad in a heart beat.

Joe

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Cease Fire Violation is happening in LOC at everyday Some Major Violence only get Journal report ,,others are stored in army records

Till this UPA government in India There is no war happens between any Nations with India ..So anyone Can freely Intrude our Country ..Just Like Chinese does this last time and Till Now
edit on 19-6-2013 by SajeevJino because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SajeevJino

I think Pakistan may have some agenda here - that they may think since the US has alliances with them and India we may sit out some move they could make on India. Let me assure you, the US would NOT sit on the side line.

If Pakistan tried some sneak attack - we will back India - and if Pakistan tried something like a sneak attack on your country they will pay dearly. There is no backing for Pakistan, no trust at all in the US, there is a sympathy for India.

That is a fact.

Joe

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SajeevJino
Cease Fire Violation is happening in LOC at everyday Some Major Violence only get Journal report ,,others are stored in army records

Till this UPA government in India There is no war happens between any Nations with India ..So anyone Can freely Intrude our Country ..Just Like Chinese does this last time and Till Now
edit on 19-6-2013 by SajeevJino because: (no reason given)

What!?

Yeah, these two nations are one big Headache. More so than Iran. This is where I worry that "a left hook, can come out of nowhere", and booom!! Too late.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
India-Pak conflict ..if any..will be strictly local ...

Pakistan is too busy fighting the Pakistani Taliban and LEJ(Lasker -e-jhangvi) in its western frontier to even bother about it eastern frontier.. They recently asked a loan from the IMF to pay the interests of its previous loans . They neither have the economy or the will power or the ability to fight another war with India....

No major conflict can ever occur... India would never bother attacking a country who s busying destroying itself.... and Pakistan cant do much even with their nuclear weapons ... Besides the technological gap between India and Pakistan is to wide for Pakistan to do any damage....

and not to mention the new govt.in power is pro peace with India and fortunately for us(India) and unfortunately for them they need us to fix their economy.... We could provide electricity / open up our markets for goods increase trade which Pakistan desperately needs ...

Nothing to worry about here .. they make noises from time to time and scream "INDIA" to divert the public attaention from the administrative failures it works every time.......
edit on 20-6-2013 by maddy21 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-6-2013 by maddy21 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join