It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fire crews battle massive fire at Hoopeston factory

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by shaneslaughta
Maybe its just me but there seem to be a lot of explosions lately.
It might be my foil hat, or the media is over hyping things.

The Jumping Jack Flash Hypothesis

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by shrevegal
reply to post by ButterCookie

Hi ButterCookie, I have been wondering about all the explosions/fires too. Here in Louisiana, we had that munitions storage explosion, the horrific explosion in that Texas fertiliizor factory and last week, here in Louisiana again, we had a chemical factory explosion around Baton Rouge. Seems I recall reading about several various explosions up North in various states as well. Just seems like an awful lot.

We still have concerns here at Bayou Corne, Louisiana that something similar may occur if the sinkhole problem continues to grow as it has been and gets near the nearby butane storage area. Camp Minden here isn't totally done with making safe all the dangerous material they found at the facility after the explosion that occurred last year....can't help wondering.

I sure hope this recent one the OP mentioned....that folks will be ok but it does sound and look like bad news for them. Blessings to them and love to all.
edit on 20-6-2013 by shrevegal because: Added a thought.

The Jumping Jack Flash website notes a lot of explosions occurring in LA, not to mention all the explosions and mystery fires happening all over the world. The site has them cataloged on a daily basis.

There've been numerous major explosions in Louisiana in recent times. That's not too surprising considering the proximity to the Gulf of Mexico and its horrible dead zones, which are surely pluming deadly and highly flammable hydrogen sulfide now. There are also methane hydrate deposits in the Gulf of Mexico and I would be very surprised if they haven't begun to dissociate just as have those in the Arctic and off the US East Coast...

The Jumping Jack Flash Hypothesis

new topics

<< 1   >>

join