It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO hucksters: Nick Redfern, Tim Beckley, Bill Birnes, Sean Casteel, Commander X & more!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: greyer

… hundreds of people were going into hospitals from being hit by lasers from UFOs...

Don't suppose you might have any proof whatsoever of this?

Thank you for your time and consideration.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Do you think any of these guys make real money at it? I have considered writing UFO schlock for bucks after watching Greer and company for several years now.

Enough silver across my palm and I'll tell you of the creepy tale of the LGMs you haven't heard yet...it involves a hook in the bumper.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: thorfourwinds

… hundreds of people were going into hospitals from being hit by lasers from UFOs...

Don't suppose you might have any proof whatsoever of this?

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Hey there, I know, one of the most let downs of the UFO category, and religion, is that it is hard to find the truth, they don't tel us the truth, only some person who was truthful wrote it down and then we have to find it in a cave like the Dead Sea Scrolls. But proof as in the actual hospital records from 1977, I don't think anybody has that.

But let me find this source, it was over 400 that were hospitalized during the invasion of Brazil in 1977. The same year there was an invasion in Alabama. The same year there was an invasion in Russia. Russia? I bet you did know that. Because the only source for the knowledge of the UFO invasion in Russia (that was exactly like the invasion of Brazil - specifically people were getting chased into the forest by orbs and burned, like the episode at Skinwalker ranch were the dog chased the orb into the forest and got zapped into dust) is from a Sightings show in 1991 that was recently uploaded to youtube. Now we can see the 70s were the real thing, let alone the mass abductions and cattle being taken up every night.

I can't find the original source, that the nurse specifically said it was over 400, that nurse believed it was UFOs from the start, but then we have another website saying that she didn't believe it was UFOs. Who is the liar? Two different stories. If any, only one of them could be true. It enrages me that people have the passion to lie, either because they are skeptical, or as it appears in this case - They Do Not Want Us To Know The Truth. I will get in the face of that liar and I will scream.

In total, 400 people have been affected by lights, according to the testimonies, they sucked blood
www.istoe.com.br...

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingTeacup

GUT is absolutely right.

Redfern does a lot of research. He goes out and travels and talks to his sources.

Whether you like his books or not. He is more of a reporter as well as researcher UFOlogist

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: greyer

An example is in the 1990s, a group of people came together to disclose the truth to the public, and created a show called Sightings. These types of programs are long lost to humanity.

Are you kidding? There are lots of programs like that on television now and have been all long. Don't you get the History Channels?

There wasn't anything novel or groundbreaking about Sightings. It was just another show on the FOX network.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

An example is in the 1990s, a group of people came together to disclose the truth to the public, and created a show called Sightings. These types of programs are long lost to humanity.

Are you kidding? There are lots of programs like that on television now and have been all long. Don't you get the History Channels?

There wasn't anything novel or groundbreaking about Sightings. It was just another show on the FOX network.

Lol you are so skeptical and negative that you have completely forgot about creating meaning. You should open your mind before your denial forces to argue every idea that comes into existence before making sense of it. It is lust over egotistical power and control,a false delusion state in which is creates negative emotions to just agree with somebody, and reinforces the state of positive false ego powers such as dominance. It is a fantasy meanings for what people say that doesn't have anything to do with what they convey - it is negativity trying to forcefully gain manipulative control in the animal alpha state of monarchy. I see this all the time from people who are hypocritical, and in denial. They are reactions to their own emotional insecurities - extremely common, to give a false sense of pride and control from manipulating the emotions of people, why can they be manipulated? Because negativity is not fought with negativity. Pride is a false state. Now the opponent is under control. Test how much is negativity reinforces itself to show love and compassion. Is it making you feel that way because love and compassion is wrong? You are a mirror to the universe. It is false on every single level of nature - of human nature, of spiritual nature, of animal nature, of all nature that makes up this creation - to rebel and oppose positivity and truth. And it is so common that the prideful win and are awarded power. I have seen it too much, I will always have the deep down knowledge that you are darkness that cannot bare to move anywhere close into the light. You admit to being able to see, therefore you are blind. I admit to being blind, therefore I can see.
edit on 12Wed, 04 Feb 2015 00:57:51 -0600America/Chicago15America/ChicagoWed, 04 Feb 2015 00:57:51 -0600 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   

I will always have the deep down knowledge that you are darkness that cannot bare to move anywhere close into the light.

All because I said there are still shows like Sightings on the air?

Good thing I didn't steal your parking spot or something.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

I will always have the deep down knowledge that you are darkness that cannot bare to move anywhere close into the light.

All because I said there are still shows like Sightings on the air?

Good thing I didn't steal your parking spot or something.

The biggest problem with a hypocrite is the denial part, you will lie around the clock in order to fight for their delusion of pride to win a battle of pride all for the purpose of one thing - manipulation. Basically you cannot be happy unless you have manipulated the emotions of another being. It is all a game of manipulation because of the fact that earthly beings CAN be manipulated. Well why can they be manipulated? Because there is such thing as good and there is such thing as bad. But it is the hypocrites in denial who tell us that good does not exist as good. These are the hidden answers to the ego games that you play. People not only do not understand the meaning and purpose behind your tactics, but you also do not understand the true root cause and meaning for your behavior. But being a hypocrite in sum is all completely an act of manipulation by people who hate the truth. You hate humans beings, along with the truth, because to your dismay, human beings were created in the likeness of 'good,' the thing again that you do not believe in.

But there is nobody to tell you that every little tiny aspect of it all is a false delusion - not real - wrong - nonexistent! The only part of it that does exist is your manipulation. These are the facts which prove you are not good, and I am not insulting you, I am not being mean, I am being truthful, so I hope they let me tell you the truth.

I can give you a list of 100 people in one month who have taken advantage of my emotions for the purpose of being dominant, which gives them an enforcement of psychological pride, the false sense of delusion which is a foundation for you hypocritical acts of manipulation. You would like to be a hypocrite and imagine that you have done nothing wrong, but I will expose every single little purpose for every single little action you create in the name of NEGATIVITY.

Every one of those 100 people did manipulate my emotions only because of one thing - humility. If I didn't not believe in the teachings of the bible and the Dead Sea Scrolls, I may very well put up a false state or mental block, or even false state of pride, the same that you feed off. Every single one of those 100 human beings, I let lie to me, I let hate me, I let look at me bad, I let push me down, I let mock me. Why did they do all these things? Because I believe in being humble, and they believe in being prideful. The prideful will get jealous quickly because they know that I am righteous. In this respect, you, or them will continue to win and step all over me, you will continue to show disrespect, you will continue to talk bad about me. It was not because of any action that I did. I was because I am right, and you are not happy because you are not right.

Lies. Pride. Manipulation. Hypocrisy. Because I have no pride. I am attacked, every day, up to around 5 times, b judgmental people like you with a huge unstoppable ego, who are wrong. For example, people are surprised every day that I act like NOBODY else on the road. Since I believe in the teaching of the bible and put them to action as nobody else does - I believe that those who are last are actually first, and those who are first are actually last. So I am constantly giving lanes, giving parking spots, giving the right away, stopping for pedestrians (when the people of ego lust are beeping behind me expecting me to run over the pedestrians). Yet I have pathetic egotistical wrongful unrighteous people like you judging me to be a specific person, and you are wrong. Just as everybody in the world can hate a man, nobody in the whole world loves him, not because of anything he did, yet you expect him to feel good that nobody loves him - he doesn't even have any family - not one person in the world loves him, there is no hug, there is no smile, there is not one person who cares not one little bit - but you say that he should feel happy because of that. The ways in which your hypocrisy and unrighteousness can bring about denial to which you are judgmental and how your judgments are always wrong, it not only goes against every teaching of the bible but it proves that you are the reason why the world is so cruel. You are the cause of everything evil. You are the root of all evil - nobody can commit evil unless they walk down your path. You congratulate people for sinning. You pay people for being dishonest. You respect people who murder. Saying that you are the meaning in the name of EVERYTHING WRONG is such a complete understatement, there are not enough pages that are possible to be compiled on the whole internet to describe how much of an insult you are to the human species, and of the complete darkness which enables you to choose bringing about suffering on earth.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   

I'm sorry you're having such a hard time in life. Maybe you could benefit from some counseling.

I'll repeat what I wrote earlier: shows like Sightings are not "lost to humanity." There are numerous programs like that on the air. To say I'm "the cause of everything evil" for commenting on that is way out of line but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt as you obviously have something else going on.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

No matter if 1,000 teachers taught you something, you would still refuse to follow it, that is how stubborn headed you are.

I am just thankful that even though it hurts that everybody constantly has to disrespect to win their own ego trip, I am winning the spiritual battle by being humble about it.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   

The best Ufo books have already been written decades past and if you have a decent local library they are there free to read. I wouldn't waste my money on the new age ufologists reptilian fiction.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage

The best Ufo books have already been written decades past and if you have a decent local library they are there free to read. I wouldn't waste my money on the new age ufologists reptilian fiction.

Dolan and Swords are both great authors.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 12:07 PM
link   
They are all hacks but Bill Birnes especially.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join